z

Young Writers Society

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:28 am
deleted17 says...

slackers.

HURRY UP AND POST SOMETHING NOELLE OR SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:35 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

wholesomereader wrote:slackers.

Watch yourself, some people don't take very kindly to insults.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:40 am
Noelle says...

Hey guys. So I've been thinking of some things to get this SB going again (that is, if everyone still wants to keep it going...let me know if you don't and I'm just wasting my time). I'll be posting my ideas by tonight. Please be patient with me. This summer has turned out to be more busy than I thought.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

65 Reviews

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:00 pm
deleted17 says...

Dante wrote:
wholesomereader wrote:slackers.

Watch yourself, some people don't take very kindly to insults.

Sorry. I was all kinds of mad. Forgive? :wink: :smt024
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:26 am
View Likes
Noelle says...

Alright, so I lied. I have like, zero ideas for this SB anymore. And I tried to brainstorm too. *goes to cry in the corner* I feel horrible! My imagination has gone down the drain! D:

So, basically if anyone has any ideas shout em out. I know @wholesomereader told me about an idea she had and @Aquestioning and I were talking about quests. Maybe if they shared their ideas we could all latch on? Or we could just let this die for now and try and revive it in a couple of months? Whatever you guys want to do, it's fine by me. My feelings won't be hurt.

YWS is life

Reviews: 4
Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:17 pm
View Likes
danickname says...

I know you guys can't see it, but I'm grinning right now, it's 'cause my brain's going all sparkly with ideas right now... I could say it's an ADHD thing, but that would be a dirty lie... I'm just really, really hyper, next post... a list of potential ideas, mostly horribly random ones.
(But first I'll finish the two stories I need for school, then the Deimos post, then the ideas list...)

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:00 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Haha, so I'll brainstorm with you guys. Please note before I start all these ideas that they can be changed and probably will be.

So, right now we're at the end of a pretty big fight, so that will have to calm down before anything major happens again. I was thinking about the gods hearing of this and sending Hermes to talk to Mr. D. Gemini gets kicked off of campus and the other Juggernauts follow for some reason that can be made up later. Hermes then orders Mr. D and Chiron to send out quests to figure out what is going on because the monsters are getting stronger and they are talking about a revolution.

After a quest or two is made and the students whom are in the quest leave, the Camp gets attacked by monsters (and I'll be bringing Miranda in on that point.)

I have more ideas after that, but I wanna get in touch with some people who are good at poetry to talk about the quests. I'll arrange a time, but first we need to figure out what the quests are about and who all are going. The Juggernauts are gone, so that leaves room for some of the other characters to get their chance to shine.

If you guys really want to keep this thing running, I would support my idea or give good ones of your own, but we should really get this thing back on its tracks.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:17 pm
KingLucifer says...

"Luke, I was thinking about the gods hearing of this and sending Hermes to talk to Mr. D. Gemini gets kicked off of campus and the other Juggernauts follow for some reason that can be made up later."

Right, I'll get Gemini to heal her wounds in the sky, which will take awhile considering she's suffered a few cuts and wound to the head. It'll become stormy at Camp Half Blood until Gemini fully heals and is ready for battle again. I may consider her taming a Storm Spirit which will be attracted by the constant stormy condition Gemini creates.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:53 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Veeren, please don't start a fight right now. The Camp is trying to calm down a bit, and when Hermes gets there, then maybe you guys could fight. But not now, because everything's been about fighting and I think that it should calm down and get off the sugar rush that this storybook is on right now.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

65 Reviews

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:13 pm
deleted17 says...

Noelle you're kidding me right? Why should we let this fantastic story book go the archives with NO ending? To let this thing go to waste and become forgotten, dusty, old? To become The 37th Hunger Games?

NO FREAKIN' WAY.

Look, I know that this has been worked on for a long long time, and good people have worked hard on this. Look, why don't we arrange a meeting? Of course people live in different time zones, so we need to figure this out and discuss ideas.

Noelle, since you're the one who started this and is in charge, you decide the time. Then we'll debate what should happen.

@Aquestioning, I'm sorry, but I don't think Chiron would do that. To risky. As for Gemini, lets have her locked up maybe? Tied in a chair that can't be destroyed by electricity? I don't know.

Man, I was so excited that something like this was here-and to let go to- I don't know. C'mon, people! IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS!

Even if your not in this story book, just PM me or Noelle... preferably Noelle. We just need Ideas.

50 Reviews

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:31 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

I've been meaning to comment on Veeren's post.

@VeerenVKS I was cracking up, C-rizzle and Juggermuggers, now that was extremely out of place but extremely funny.

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:37 pm
View Likes
veeren says...

I try ;)
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:40 pm
Noelle says...

@wholesomereader I was just giving the worse case scenario. I would hate for this SB to die out, but it kinda seemed like it was going that way. As for a meeting, I don't think we need one. We've been able to communicate really well through the DT and PMs.

YWS is life

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:26 pm
View Likes
Sunshine says...

I think things at Camp should simmer down, but we need to start building up the Juggernaut's relations and plans. I really believe that's the key to keeping this going right now- some depth to the villains!

@Ignorance and @Dragonette: You guys have lives, I know, but any way you can get your potential juggernauts involved would be lovely!

The rest of us should start doing Juggernaut-ly things, which will eventually liven up life at Camp!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:03 am
View Likes
Jony says...

Okay, so I know I haven't been contributing much with ideas on what we should do to keep this SB moving smoothly, but I agree when people say that we should take it slow right now.

I think that right now, with the events of CTF behind us, we need to let things cool down and not over complicate plot or move things too fast.

We need to let characters talk about the events of CTF and use this time to help introduce and integrate all the new characters we have in the SB. Right now, there are a lot of new characters in the SB that are being ignored because we are trying to move things too quickly. I think right now, we should help these new characters get used to camp life, by using this time to interact with them.

I propose that there should be a post CTF party, to celebrate the events that took place. It would be a time where the winners would celebrate their victory, but at the same time make up with the losers and say 'hey, good game'
and also a time where the whole camp would eat and have fun. It would be a great way to keep things moving in the SB, but at the same time, slow things down a little and introduce/interact with new characters.

This would also be a party where it is encouraged that some of the more active characters interact with the new characters and help make them a more prominent part of the SB. It is also a good way for everyone to post and make more friends.

After the party, I think that things should be "camp normal" for a little, to help lull the campers into a false sense of security while the Juggermuggers ( lol )... Juggernauts plan out their plot. This time would be used for @Dante and his gang to make a clear plan and for campers to make more bonds.

I'm not saying this time would be completely boring, of course. There would be camp activities that could be planned during this time like a friendly camp wide Pankration tournament (for those kids who like to fight) or an archery contest or just something as simple as a camp wide Greek style hide-and-seek.

Any more ideas for these types of camp games would be awesome if we go with this idea.

And then, maybe after we let things settle down a little, we go with some of @Aquestioning 's ideas for quests, so we speed things up, but not necessarily implement the Juggernaut side of the plot yet. We could also be thinking of quest ideas.

Wow. That was a long post, but I hope I helped with some ideas and I want to hear everyone's opinions about this.

Any different ideas?

Do you like the plan for a party?

Different camp games?

Ideas for quests?

Do you like any of my ideas at all? 8)

Things like that.

@Noelle @Dragonette Everyone. Agree, disagree, ideas?
β€œIn a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”
― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

-Jon7670

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana