z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:42 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Cute post! @LordZeus
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:35 am
LordZeus says...

Thank you :D !

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:37 am
Hattable says...

I'm trying. ;-;
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:44 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Hey, guys. I think we should end this round Sunday night. Sunshine and Noelle mentioned trying to get a post up by the end of the week, but they didn't specify if it was intended for this round or the next, which doesn't really matter anyway since the characters only just started getting symptoms and it will probably go on for a little while, besides the fact that some characters get symptoms later than others. Anyway, unless I hear otherwise, I think we should start the next round Sunday night/Monday morning. Thanks!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

15 Reviews

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:26 am
HazelGrace16 says...

I know the new round hasn't started yet, but I really wanted to post that. Sorry if you notice any mistakes. I didn't really go into deep editing this time. Oops
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:35 am
Sunshine1113 says...

I have my post half done. I'll try to post tomorrow. Sorry I've been slow on posting. Really important things keep popping up unexpectedly making it really hard to post.
~Sun Goddess~

93 Reviews

Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:22 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Your post was really fun to read, Hazel. Now I'm going to have to restrain myself from posting a Cole chapter. :P

@Sunshine1113 No worries, I know life can get crazy. Hattable is planning to post once every two weeks, and it's fine if you need to do that too, or whenever you get the time, really.

And speaking of life getting crazy... Noelle just messaged me letting me know that she isn't going to have the time to post for Ryker with how little time she has, and will be dropping out of the storybook. It is unfortunate, but I also completely understand how difficult it can be to keep up with a storybook when you've already got so much on your plate. And it's definitely not worth extra stress when life is stressful enough.

So on that note, we have a few different ways we can go from here. We could just say that Ryker's character never went on the field trip and faze him out, however he was mentioned to be partnered with Charlotte and had a conversation with Charlotte on the field trip. We could easily alter those posts, however. We could also have someone take over his character, or say that he was on the field trip and didn't survive the transition process the other animorphers are going through... What would you guys like to do? I may put up a poll.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:29 pm
View Likes
Sonder says...

That's too bad, but I understand. It's a crazy time of the year. :/
@LeftyWriter I volunteer taking him and killing him off, if that would advance the plot. It would raise the stakes and make everyone suddenly aware that their sicknesses could be linked/ much more dangerous than they thought.

Plus I like writing death scenes shhh
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

15 Reviews

Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:49 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

So does that mean we are switching death characters with Cole and Ryker? Because two major character deaths would cause a huge problem especially considering most people are closeish to Ryker. Thats a lot of death.

Also love triangle Cole Riley and Neon!!

93 Reviews

Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:56 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Well, Cole's death was going to be way down the line, killed by soldier Riley... so there might be enough space in there that it will work out okay. Considering Ryker was only posted once, it doesn't seem like he became quite as big of a character as most of the others. Looking back on the character profiles, although it seems like most of the characters are friendly with Ryker, only a couple are actually friends. I think if the deaths are spaced out enough, it will be okay.

Considering the plot of the storybook, with how they have multiple organizations trying to find them-with one trying to kill them-I think it makes sense for a character or two to die along the way... But that might just be me.

---

*Prepares Cole for the wrath Neon* *Cole puts on shades* Cole: "It's on..."

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:10 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

It would work better for me if Cole was still Mr. Sacrifice.
@LeftyWriter, Cole is in love with Riley sort of, right? Cause if he was I have two ideas for it.

The first one is a kinda funny thing involving the Emma Dan Oliver triangle. Riley could find out somehow that Oliver has a crush on Emma and try to make it so Emma and Dan get together by talking him up to Emma.
Cole (or Neon) could hear this and think she's confiding in Emma her own feelings towards him and start encouraging him to ask Emma out on a date.
Then Neon (or Cole, whoever's left.) Could realize she's still head-over-heels for Oliver and start trying to get him to go out with Emma.
Resulting in a lot of awkwardness as both boys are being pushed towards the same girl.

The other is actually an idea @HazelGrace16 gave to me last night.
If Cole is still the one who dies, then when Riley kills him he could, like, kiss her before he dies or something. Like @Nightcrawler, I adore death scenes especially romantic ones. *Waggles eyebrows menacingly* I'd have fun writing it. (Even though I'd most likely make myself cry.)

Just heads up while we're on the subject of Soldier Riley. She's not gonna remember a thing about what happens when she's chipped. This would make it even more of a shock for her when she finds out what she's done. (I'm going to assume no one would tell the poor girl she'd murdered her friend/semi crush?)
I was planning for her to run off to New York after she finds out and @Chaser I'm just going to ask, Would or would it not be possible for Neon to stow away in her suitcase in Kitten form. It would be such a hilarious scene when she finally finds out the guy has Assassin's Creed-ed his way into her carry on.

And GAHHH! I love the Riley/Cole/Neon triangle so much. She'd probably start getting attracted to both guys and have the stress of having to choose, all the while still harboring a Crush for Oliver.
Last edited by Europa on Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:04 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

All these relationships are making my head spin...kidding, I'm a genius.

So, if we were to use what @TheFantasy14 said, I suppose Neon would be supporting DanXEmma, since @LordZeus mentioned an earlier misunderstanding during his field trip post. I can just imagine both Neon and Cole being the most aggressive wingmen ever.

And yes, Neon can hide in the suitcase. Handle with care!
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

93 Reviews

Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:52 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Haha, wow! This is getting interesting. :D

Umm... Yeah, Cole is basically starting to fall for Riley. Not quite sure when that happened but it did. lol

The whole triangle (now that I've wrapped my head around it all) would work along with the second idea, which I think is awesome btw. I like how you went from "You can't do this to me! How am I supposed to kill him off now?!" to "I could do a romantic death scene! Cole could kiss her before he dies!" :P

I like Nightcrawlers offer to take over Ryker for a post or two.

And oh my goodness... Neon stowing away in her suitcase. That is just the greatest thing ever.

THIS IS ALL SOOO EXCITING. :smt026

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:17 am
View Likes
Sonder says...

@Everyone, I think Cole should still be the super dramatic, sacrificial death, but Ryker can be the unfortunate accident that shocks everyone awake.

If you guys are okay with me taking him, I promise to break hearts. :twisted:
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:39 am
View Likes
Europa says...

Bring it on, @Nightcrawler. DEATH SCENE WRITERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi