z

Young Writers Society

Sky Pirates vs Sky Ninjas DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 pm
crossroads says...

I feel like maybe spoiling the party, but if the pirate ship is of so extreme cold, I don't think anyone would actually be bleeding while on board.. I mean, even in the cold parts of Earth it's so, the blood doesn't flow as nicely as it does when the place is reasonably warm.
If there are scientists here, though, feel free to correct me.

On the other hand, our ship is of the suiting temperature. Also, guys, don't forget that you can never be sure of what/who is real onboard our ship, Nym always does her tricks ;)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:03 pm
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

VeerenVKS wrote:Try doing that to someone who can fly ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMMQgVDrwOU
Skip to 3:06. Pretty sure that can hit a flying target :P
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:12 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Oh, and Animal volunteered his pirate to be captured. I'll post soon. Were any ninjas going to be caught?
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:59 pm
kayfortnight says...

If they were, well, there's also the one that Chiana disarmed with Siavash's help, and the one Siavash killed. I didn't name names, though.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57
Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:24 pm
Animal says...

I have allowed the Ninja Leader to kidnap me, seeing that I am pretty injured...
deleted

117 Reviews

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:39 pm
crossroads says...

Poof. Done with playing, kids, you got Nym angry :mrgreen:

Seriously, I didn't want to make that one battle last forever. You feel free to add, retrospectively, whatever was happening while Nym was contemplating and messing with people's minds. That also goes for how Animal's character got caught and all that..

The ones not onboard of the Ninja ship wouldn't notice anything until Nym called them back. The pirates on the Ninja ship would see the scene Nym made in their minds.. To tell anything more about how people should feel would get too close to Godmodding, so I'm letting you all handle it your ways.
- they/them -

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:18 pm
View Likes
Cspr says...

XD

Bird-man versus cat-fox humanoid. Round one!
My SPD senses are tingling.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:37 pm
Alvarin says...

Cspr wrote:Bird-man versus cat-fox humanoid. Round one!

Round none xD Sorry, I just had to. He can always sneak down to the prison and fight him later.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:36 pm
KingLucifer says...

If everyone WAITED, I would have shown Bianca chating with Rydia and then call a cease fire and disengage, but Vampiresenshi decided to jump the gun and continue the fight.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

50 Reviews

Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:38 pm
KingLucifer says...

VampireSenshi512 wrote:I think that sounds logical enough Alvarin, the only way that Mercury can board the ship is because he's more Human than Jaqurin - and can deal with the warmth.

And Noninja - I think it's reasonable to assume that they have some sort of plasma or blood

Jaqurins have a kind of bluish white blood, regular Jaqurins have blue blood, but Jaqurins with rarer blood types will have White or in extremely rare cases black blood.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:52 pm
veeren says...

And here I am thinking I'm the only one with wings.
Does that mean you're a Birdman too, Animal?
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

117 Reviews

Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
crossroads says...

LoyalHeart wrote:If everyone WAITED, I would have shown Bianca chating with Rydia and then call a cease fire and disengage, but Vampiresenshi decided to jump the gun and continue the fight.

I share that feeling.
- they/them -

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:55 pm
Saga97 says...

Littleauthor, Perseus, is the one that was captured.
Where adventures are made
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:18 pm
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

LoyalHeart wrote:If everyone WAITED, I would have shown Bianca chating with Rydia and then call a cease fire and disengage, but Vampiresenshi decided to jump the gun and continue the fight.

On the other hand that would have been boring.

What would be very cool is if Rydia showed up with the SPEW Cat's Eye, disabled both ships, and then boarded the ship in full SPEW Commando gear.

"You COULDN'T make it easy could you! OH NO! Had to FIGHT in OUR TERRITORY!" Rydia said.

Following this, she proceeds throughout both ships, stunning pirates and ninjas with impunity!

But that would probably be god-moding.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

50 Reviews

Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:24 pm
KingLucifer says...

Yea but now Gif I'm forced to reveal the main weapon of the Ice Star, the Ice Core, which when used can magnify any ice magic users magic by ten fold, which helps repair the ship and repel any on coming attacks while also freezing over any close by ships that don't have an ice shield.

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte