z

Young Writers Society

Saving Face DT

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:27 pm
Incognito says...

Well, subconciously, everyone is moderately drawn to New Orleans, because apparrntly, Tobias is a very popular man. ;3
All I know is that LaReina's characters are coming to New Orleans, and now Stolens. We all plan on running into each other there.
~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:43 am
RayneChild says...

Hey, just to let everyone know, in case you haven't already seen, I changed Larara's appearance. I like this one better :)

~Rayne
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:17 am
Bloo says...

Just a note. I am leaving tomorrow morning, and will not be back till the 4th, at night, so keep my guys alive till then.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

39 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:16 pm
moon jumper says...

Is it too late to join? I can read really fast... :wink:

MJ
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:09 pm
TexanWriter says...

Now's the time, while we still only have three pages!

I would really appreciate it if you character were a Drone, but you can make whatever you want.
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:28 pm
moon jumper says...

What about ages? Do you need a girl or a guy or both?
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

88 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 am
TexanWriter says...

Um, wow, uh... I'll just peek at the census I've yet to post... We have 12 guys and 9 girls, and JustDance=], who will be here tomorrow supposedly, has reserved two girls, which will leave only one character difference between the boy/girl ratio.

Ages wise, well, here:

16-18: /
19-21: /////
22-24: ////
25+ : //////////

Thanks!

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

30 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:46 am
RayneChild says...

Do any of the other Loyalties that gathered at the airport know what to do next? I posted last with those regards, with Larara and Rebecca joining Mari and (I think) David. But no one has posted anything with that since O_o

I think, if I am correct, we are waiting for our 'assignment' from Joseph Hafton. Right?

So, if anyone can think of an assignment, or if someone wants to join us with an idea of what to do next, please don't hesitate to give suggestions :) We're kinda stuck here XD

Thanks ^^

~Rayne
---
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:02 am
Incognito says...

;O
Is there anyone that would be a commodity to the Loyalties?
You guys could find out about Tobias and go after him. It could arise some interesting conflict with Jack who is a rebel.
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

39 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:25 pm
moon jumper says...

I think I'm going to drop out, I need to work on some stories...

30 Reviews

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:04 pm
RayneChild says...

Just to let everyone know, I'm leaving on the morning of the 6th, but I'll be back sometime on the 10th.

Thank God for laptops!! I'll be bringing mine with me, so I may be able to get a connection, as hotels usually have free wi-fi. If not, anyone who's left here and still posting, I trust you'll try to keep all characters alive :)

Thanks guys ^^

~Rayne
---

88 Reviews

Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:14 am
TexanWriter says...

To Last Post by Raynechild:

I think you mean Gary. Mitchell isn't at Starbucks, I don't think.

And I don't know if Loyalties have aliases or not. Most powered people who are known by one group or another have them, because it's down right dangerous to have powers. Raven's alias is Kasandra Honors, because Kasandra Honors doesn't have powers, but Raven Thistle does, and if a Drone or something goes up to her and asks her name, she can say Kasandra Honors and be a-okay. Wow. Long sentance.

-Albert Einstein

30 Reviews

Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:13 am
RayneChild says...

Well, I thought that Joseph called up Mitchell and told him to go get Tobias. That's what Billy's last post said. Right? Ahh!! I need to read more carefully! Maybe he just isn't there yet :? I will read up again and fix it if necessary, if not, I shall return and argue my point! Lol. Well, not argue, but stand in its defense XD Thanks for bringing it up, though! :D

Lol okay. I just wasn't sure if we should be handing out our names like that. So it's okay if it stays? Or should we think up pseudonyms?

EDIT:
Okay! You were right ^^ I will fix that RIGHT NOW!!! :D
*scurries off to fix post
---

30 Reviews

Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:19 am
RayneChild says...

All better! Thanks again for pointing that out :lol:

I feel foolish ^^" Lol
---

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:07 am
jok101 says...

Texan Jack could use some help one rebel five Loyalties I think.

No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf