z

Young Writers Society

When the World is Dying DT

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:14 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

@Jexy welcome to the Storybook. Your character looks like fun can't wait to meet her.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:30 pm
Jexy says...

@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Basil @ChildOfWriting @LordZeus @Eternity How'd I do? I hope I got your charries even remotely right :?

107 Reviews

Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:52 pm

@Jexy You did pretty good. Not sure that my character fits the idea of Rambo or Arnold but it was good. Looks like your character, Eternity, and myself are the only clean characters.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:07 pm
Jexy says...

@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX I was trying only to convey Sam's utter awe towards Samuel's epicness lol

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:49 pm
Basil says...

I love your post @Jexy :D

Im posting next, I'm posting next, I'm posting next!!! I'm taking my wifi to school so I don't have to wait the whole day to do it xD
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:45 am
LordZeus says...

@Basil I can'y wait to read your post! :D BTW will your post take place in the same night, or the next day of our characters' lives? I was planning a post for the same night, you see.

However, since I'm home sick, I'm not really in the mood to write. So if you post for the next day, I'll just post about the night before and then continue on into the next day in the same post.

24 Reviews

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:55 am
Basil says...

I'm going to post for that night, although the post is mostly around Wyvern, and her losing control of her emotions and stuff. I'm going to post for Mika for maybe this night and the next day. Although my post for Mika might be a while.
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:13 pm
Vellichor says...

@Basil My emotions are just totally fried now, thanks for that xD In all seriousness though, that was a fantastic post! Some forewarning though, I'm not as good as you are with writing for all that. We'll see how it goes when I post after LordZeus gets his turn :)
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:22 pm
Eternity says...

I do apologize for my inconvience of posting! Many things have come up such as a recent death in my family and a few other serious situations, so I'l be sure I post next time I can.

39 Reviews

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:40 pm
LordZeus says...

I'm sorry for your loss, @Eternity

BTW guys since I'm rather ill, I'm having trouble getting up a post. I've written one partway, but it will take a day or two to finish. Could you guys please refrain from posting till then? I promise to finish it as soon as I'm better.

24 Reviews

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:12 am
Basil says...

@Eternity you can take all the time you need to post, there is no real rush. I hope you're doing okay

I think I'm gonna say ... for those that haven't posted yet, and think they're behind, don't worry. The SB is kinda just plodding along at the moment. I think when we have the groups together and we start planning for them to get to England
Of course I am.
Why?

107 Reviews

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:25 am

I have a few ideas that could be added to this. But it would sort of have to be a group decision as to us getting there.

I have also been trying to think about the most viable means of getting across the atlantic.

24 Reviews

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:03 am
Basil says...

Oooh do tell @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX!! This is what the DT is for :3

Boat was kind of my first thought, but then again that might not work anyway. Does anyone else have an idea?
Of course I am.
Why?

39 Reviews

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:11 am
LordZeus says...

I was thinking they steal one of Yuko's ships (which he uses to capture slaves) and then sail north to the frigid zone before moving east, as that would be the shortest route. On the other hand, they could somehow get a plane.

24 Reviews

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:14 am
Basil says...

Yes, although ... what I was wondering was ... can fuel go off? But I do quite like the idea of the group running into Yuko. It'd also give Harry some closer if he got killed or something.

Also, Yuko should be Immune, it'd make him more interesting
Of course I am.
Why?

Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA