z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:36 pm
Europa says...

You know what guys, I have a lot more free time than expected and A pretty good idea of how Riley could get her symptoms. Riley might be rehearsing with SWF and suddenly gets symptoms of one f her "episodes" she stops mid-song to try and catch a breath and then passes out and falls off the stage, and wakes up in the nurse's office.
Let me just catch up a little bit on posts then I'll try to write. (Because I'm totally addicted to this storybook.)

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:42 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Hey, @TheFantasy14! I'm working on Cole's post and I wanted to run something by you.

I was thinking that maybe the guitar player in Riley's band breaks his hand and Cole offers to take over until the original player is able to come back. I was thinking Cole would show her how good he was and she would reluctantly agree... But of course it's totally up to you.

With what you were just saying, Cole could leave part of the way through rehearsal and not be there when she has her episode, or I could incorporate that into my post by having him there... Or my post could take place a day before her episode and he could have nothing to do with it, even if he is there. What do you think?

If you'd rather me not, just let me know. I can have Cole hang out with another character.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

45 Reviews

Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:52 pm
Europa says...

It sounds like a fun idea, especially because to Riley, "Journal Thief" Is a title worthy of federal offense.

It's up to you weather you want to incorporate him being there when she passes out or not, but if you did feel like it, it would lead to Cole asking questions, right? The other band members would know about her condition to a small extent, but maybe he'd want more information and start pelting Riley with questions?

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:53 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I'll work on Michael's post and post it... tomorrow or Tuesday? :)
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

93 Reviews

Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:57 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Sure, that would work, @TheFantasy14. Thanks for your input. :)

@Stegosaurus Awesome! Looking forward to it.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

45 Reviews

Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:12 pm
Europa says...

@LeftyWriter do you want me to wait for you to post?

93 Reviews

Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:38 pm
Lefty says...

@TheFantasy14 I just need to proofread my post. Should be up in 5 minutes or so. I didn't end up having time to post the part with Riley's symptoms, just the part where she decides to let him in the band temporarily.

93 Reviews

Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:49 pm
Lefty says...

Okay, posted! Let me know if you'd like me to change anything or if anything I had Riley say/do was out of character. Thanks!

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:19 pm
View Likes
Sonder says...

@LeftyWriter Oh my goodness, that banana part is hilarious. XD
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:27 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Aaaaand posted. @TheFantasy14 I hope I didn't butcher Riley's character too much.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:09 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Omg that was so cute! @Chaser
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:18 am
View Likes
Sonder says...

Ugh, @Chaser, I don't think I've told you but I adore your writing. :3
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:26 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

@Nightcrawler @HazelGrace16 Thanks! Neon's really fun to write for.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:25 am
Wolfi says...

That was epic, Chaser! :D
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:40 am
Lefty says...

Awesome! Loved it!

When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt