z

Young Writers Society

Boarding school DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri May 08, 2009 6:09 pm
Bloo says...

Well a plan is going to need another person.

So during vacation, Nick, or Mike, or Kevin, and someone else, go up to ski, cause we are going to the Alps. When up there, they head down, get caught in an avalanche, the two of these people are swept under a ledge, and trapped in a cave.

I know, seen it a million times on TV. But idea 13 maybe.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Fri May 08, 2009 7:41 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

I say Kevin. He's kinda a small character and needs his fame too. Kevin and Adam would be cool actually. Since Shannon likes both of them.

?

JC
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri May 08, 2009 8:33 pm
ridersofdamar says...

I love this story book... I kinda want to start a nother one because the beginning was so fun
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

39 Reviews

Fri May 08, 2009 8:42 pm
Bloo says...

*note, this idea is Shitty*

Or, maybe we could make a whole new group of characters, and they have separate adventures at the same school, and time. And we play them in the same SB. So that way we have more to write about, and we could get it back to really fast.

(yea, shitty)
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

42 Reviews

Fri May 08, 2009 9:03 pm
ridersofdamar says...

we could... but i wanna do like a college and since some poeple already have like 5 people it would be hard if they ventually got another five people. and we would reuse some of the ideas and it wouldnt be as fun. sort of watered down.

BUT

we could start another one at a college somewhere else and then get new people and it would be amazing
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri May 08, 2009 9:43 pm
jok101 says...

Okay I like the college idea but I think maybe it would be better if it was normal high school. you know they live with their families they've know each other for a while and stuff so their already friends then you start to add the drama,
made better by the involvement of parents. plus I think we should do it english style, no clique just groups of friends.

And who will start it, or will it be a joint start like one of us makes it but the rest of us till get a bit of credit and someone else makes the DT. *if we do that dibs on making the DT*

78 Reviews

Sat May 09, 2009 1:47 am
thefireinmeisJC says...

the beginning was so fun

Wait, does this mean right now isn't fun? lol I wasn't even here for the beginning.

Anyway, college sounds good. But can we get to 120 pages first?

JC

42 Reviews

Sat May 09, 2009 3:49 am
ridersofdamar says...

fine... be that way. I do think college is better then highschool, but that can be fun too. We could do it as a thing where everyone goes to the local college so that they are close to their families

and yes this is fun, but sad.

29 Reviews

Sat May 09, 2009 7:09 am
jok101 says...

Do you mean sad in crying sad or sad what a loner

42 Reviews

Sat May 09, 2009 3:28 pm
ridersofdamar says...

sad as in everyone is ready to kill each other sad

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sat May 09, 2009 7:58 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

xD
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

29 Reviews

Sat May 09, 2009 9:40 pm
jok101 says...

Oh right

78 Reviews

Sat May 09, 2009 11:00 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Whats with the short posts?

JC

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sat May 09, 2009 11:22 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

I think no one has anything to say.

Face it! We have a good plot, lots of drama, and no one is posting! Maria just got raped, Kevin is in the hospital, and no one, but I mean no one is posting!

*Kat*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

39 Reviews

Sat May 09, 2009 11:33 pm
Bloo says...

Mike is in the hospital.

Not Kevin. He is in french class.

“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester