z

Young Writers Society

High School Mythical

Reviews: 2
Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:41 am
ThingBlue says...

Sorry Red and I haven't been on since what seems like forever D: Can our first week of high school count as an excuse?

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:13 am
Skyguy says...

First day also. Late to my first class cause I slept in...
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:33 am
KingLucifer says...

Got my first day Monday, uhhh this year is going to suck badly.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Reviews: 4
Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:42 am
thelostone says...

I have two weeks until my first day :)
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:10 pm
mortimermcmirestinks says...

Homeschool makes it... confusing. I think I've started? I've started about three of my classes but not some others.

Question: When is it in the schoolyear in the storybook? Late November? And if so, is it okay if I go back a ways and tell about Gilbert's first day at this new school as kind of a background? Like, I write a few paragraphs on his first day to sort of establish his relationship with the school in general, then cut to all the craziness happening canonically 'now'.
Normal is boring. My deviantART acount isn't!

Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 pm
Skyguy says...

All right, I need a nother character. Sorry. Enter vassagos paladin. Blessed and servant of the prince of hell. Dante, after a bit hes going to become anklis ally, if your okay with that. Sb creators, if its ok with you. Jennas going to be kidnapped. Barefootrunner, shes going to help you escape. Just wait a little.
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

50 Reviews

Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:58 pm
KingLucifer says...

Skyguy wrote:All right, I need a nother character. Sorry. Enter vassagos paladin. Blessed and servant of the prince of hell. Dante, after a bit hes going to become anklis ally, if your okay with that. Sb creators, if its ok with you. Jennas going to be kidnapped. Barefootrunner, shes going to help you escape. Just wait a little.

Just because Ankli is a demon, doesn't mean she is evil, read my most recent post and see a few details about a side plot going on with Ankli.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Reviews: 4
Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:14 am
thelostone says...

So now Charlie, Gwen, Warren, and Jenna are getting kidnapped?
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:20 am
Skyguy says...

Vassago is of good nature. Thats the myth. He doesnt seek to destroy the world, he wants to save it. He is the demon who sees the past and future. Hes like a demon prophet

Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:42 am
Skyguy says...

Jennas getting kidnapped by the templars. Im not sure about the others.

Reviews: 2
Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:55 pm
ThingBlue says...

Can we have Warren, Gwen, and Charlie kidnapped first at the party? And then when the students go to search for them, Jenna can get kidnapped so that they know they're on the right track and give them a reason to keep searching? Also, Skyguy, I think Vassago would be fine to create, and mortimermcmirestinks, sure, that'd be a fine idea.

50 Reviews

Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:00 pm
KingLucifer says...

@ChocoCookie, I'm going to volunteer Hazel to be among the kidnapped as well, Ankli simply won't care about anyone else unless Hazel's among them.

Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:12 pm
Skyguy says...

Hey dante, since im going to create a demon, hes going to notice that yur character is a demidemon, so do you have amy preferences about how hes going to interact with your character? I dont want tomassume anything.

50 Reviews

Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:27 pm
KingLucifer says...

Skyguy wrote:Hey dante, since im going to create a demon, hes going to notice that yur character is a demidemon, so do you have amy preferences about how hes going to interact with your character? I dont want tomassume anything.

Not really, Ankli acts like a complete bit- I mean witch to everyone but Rambrandt and Hazel.

Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:06 pm
mortimermcmirestinks says...

mortimermcmirestinks wrote:[...]is it okay if I go back a ways and tell about Gilbert's first day at this new school as kind of a background? Like, I write a few paragraphs on his first day to sort of establish his relationship with the school in general, then cut to all the craziness happening canonically 'now'.

I hate to repost, but please?

Also, I'm afraid I need some explaining from someone on the whole "party kidnapping" thing. I'm a bit out of the loop because joined a bit late :(
Normal is boring. My deviantART acount isn't!

You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender