z

Young Writers Society

Wonderland Rift 2 DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:51 am
KingLucifer says...

Well I know someone who won't like the potty mouth of a character that I have in mind.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:55 am
View Likes
Omni says...

If you are talking about me i don't care if anyone else does it i just have an obligation not to if I'm talking OOC
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:36 pm
KingLucifer says...

Due to Veeran stubbarnness and my refusal to change my character, I've informed Alvarin I will not be partisapating in the storybook.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:04 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

What!? Really, Loyal? You're not going to participate because you're being stubborn?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:44 pm
veeren says...

Saying LH was being stubborn is an understatement.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:52 pm
View Likes
VampireSenshi says...

I've decided to withdraw from the storybook as well because of completely independent reasons from YWS - but this is hilarious
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:56 pm
AlmondEyes says...

You're stubborn too, Vee.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:11 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

Right. Changes have been made to Brae's profile. He's a father (which actually makes Regina an aunt >.<), and has suddenly turned into a prince (since he married the kids' mother) :3
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

30 Reviews

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:22 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

Spoiler! :
Here she is, the White Queen in all her glory. Now I only have one profile left.. Hehe, only one. Oh, and I'm ready for this, and I do not want a mod hit me with a stick xD

Name: Miranda Lutwidge (formerly Marble)
Based on what character?: The White Queen
Alliance: Whites
Rank: Leader of the Whites (but she refers to herself as queen)

Appearance: She's 30, but looks more like 17 because of her round face and soft features. With her big dark eyes surrounded by long dark eyelashes, straight white hair (waist length) with a straight fringe, plump lips and pale skin she looks more like a porcelain doll than a human. She's short (5'1, or 155 cm) and slender. Prefers to wear white dresses with lots of frills, and flowers in her hair. She looks cute and innocent, but her eyes seems to constantly burn with malice (except when she's looking at a select few, like her husband and her kids). The only thing on her that matches her eyes are the big black military boots and shotgun on her back.
Spoiler! :
Aria drew this ^^Image

History: Miranda was raised to be the future queen, spoiled rotten and taught to act as if she was above everyone else. She never cared much for the citizens of Wonderland and therefore paid no attention to their accusations against her parents. All she really did care about was her relationship with James, and when her parents announced that James were to marry Yamani, the younger sister she had never understood nor liked, she thought she had been betrayed by both James and Yamani.

Later Yamani, who (unlike Miranda) did care about the citizens but not about her parents, sent James to assassinate her parents and in return she would let him marry Miranda instead. Miranda told him that if he killed them she would never forgive him, so he backed down. In the end her parents were killed by Yamani's rebels and she was forced to flee from her castle. She swore that she would come back and kill Yamani one day, as well as take her revenge on James (who she thought had killed her parents).

During the SB she almost reconciled with James when he told her that he would join her side, but he then added that he'd only do that if she could find a replacement for him to stand by Yamani. This once again made her feel like she had been betrayed. After that she was betrayed by Minerva as well as Lordshire (see summary of WR1 for details), which only served to make her trust issues even bigger. In the end she was saved by Adonis (her physician) and taken to the Island Kingdom to recuperate.

When she had gotten a bit better she stumbled onto Brae and at first she was going to shoot him just because he was in the way, but then he touched her hand and started telling her stuff about herself that she barely knew herself, so she spared him. Later Adonis (who also happens to be psychic) told her that Brae would be one of the few that would never betray her. For once she found herself able to fully trust someone and she and Brae quickly became close, much thanks to Brae's refusal to treat her like a queen. Although it really wasn't planned she found herself pregnant not long after and when they got their first child, a boy, Miranda realized that she for the first time in her life actually loved someone. Horrible as it might sound, she didn't really love Brae before they had the child but it was as if the child opened up her heart. A year later they had gotten married and had another child, a girl this time.

Even though Miranda was happy with her family she found herself unable to quite settle down. She knew her hated sister was still out there, and Lordshire was sitting on the throne that was rightfully hers. When she had been sick/cursed she had wanted nothing more than to find someone that would never try to hurt or use her, which she now had, but now when she was cured she also wanted revenge. Her son had the right to be the future king of Wonderland. She wanted to see him on the throne and not as the guest at the palace of a foreign king. She and Brae managed to convince the king to let her 'borrow' part of his fleet, and she is now in Wonderland City with her rebels, preparing to take down Lordshire and get the revenge on her sister that she has longed for for 7 years.

Personality: Miranda has changed quite a lot during the five years she spent in the Island Kingdom. Of course she is still egoistic, but now she puts her husband and children first, though the rest of the world still means very little to her. There's only a few select people that she trusts, and with them she is both friendly and caring. With her kids she is actually a big softy. They are he most valuable treasures and there is nothing she won't do for them. Mother bear and all that. She likes spoiling them and cuddling with them, but she leaves most of the actual 'raising' part to Brae. Just the sight of the kids makes her smile from ear to ear, something that you never see her doing with someone else.. Well, possibly Brae.

With people she dislikes or that has somehow angered her she is extremely cruel. She's not above torture, in fact she rather enjoys it. As stated before, she feel absolutely no empathy for anyone except the people she trusts. She's much tougher than she looks and she's a bit too fond of fighting. In a fight she's the type who rushes recklessly into battle, firing her shotgun to the left and right. Her ferociousness compensate for her small size.

Something that will never change is her temper. She still goes from happy to raving madman in a heartbeat. Even the smallest things can set her of, and when in that state she rarely knows what she's doing. During those situations she should be handled the same way you handle a bear. Talk calmly and make no sudden movements. Of course she's never like that with her kids. Sure, she yells at Brae from time to time, but she would never hurt him.. And he usually manages to calm her down or make her contradict herself, which leads to her walking of muttering to herself.

Tactics and planning? An necessary evil that bores her to death. Well, luckily she has Brae for that kind of stuff.

Weapon(s): She always carries a dagger under her dress, strapped to her thigh, as well as a mean-looking shotgun over her shoulder.
Ability: If she really really imagines something, it happens. Therefore she tries to think of six impossible things everyday and make them happen, although most of the times it fails (unless it is something simple, like having more shotgun cartridges in her pocket).
Up for Love?: No, obviously not. Oh, and she'll shoot anyone who tries to flirt.
Last edited by Alvarin on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

30 Reviews

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:41 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

Hehe, from now on lets just say that: "I'm ready for this, and I do not want a mod hit me with a stick", so please go and edit xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:51 pm
methrirr123 says...

Wow. Aria you are an epic artist. I was going to try and sketch my characters... but now I have low hopes xD
Last edited by methrirr123 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:53 pm
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

I'm gonna try and get my profile up tomorrow guys.
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

184 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:51 am
View Likes
veeren says...

Aria puts my Lordie to shame T.T
-Plato's Symposium

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 am
Shady says...

Not at all Veer! I like Lordie.

'Sides, Lordie puts the Dormouse to shame so... :D

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

184 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:00 am
veeren says...

I'd say the Dormouse look good, but I hate him.
And I've never seen him >.<
-Plato's Symposium

Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman