z

Young Writers Society

Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:19 pm
crossroads says...

Nope, all good..
I do have things to comment on, but I'll do that through Anair's thoughts in the next post ^^
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

117 Reviews

Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:04 am
crossroads says...

As for the break in I mentioned in the last post.. I figured, with all the security Ita talked about, Leopold would hardly just climb over the Castle's wall without being noticed. And even if that wasn't something Jake took care of, I still think it wouldn't go as smoothly.
Sooo the sisters and the guards don't know who or what it is, but it's been noticed that something arrived from the outside. Just saying.

Oh, and Ita.. When Jake teaches Anair of reanimating the dead, she'll be using the captain whom Garnet's just provided xD
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:20 am
KingLucifer says...

Name: Katsumi Gato

Appearance: She wears a a hooded clock most of the time hiding her face from most of the world, rarely does anyone know what she's like let alone what she looks like. She has a katana that has belonged to her clan at her hip under her clock, she wears black lipstick, and her lips are the last thing her pray sees before they die.

Skills: Despite the fact that she's a Lightning and a Water with only Mastery in Lightning, she prefers her family clan sword that was handed down to her from her family, she's a master with it in her hands and has her clans special skills at her command. She barely ever uses her lightning magic and has never had any training with it, because of this, she can only fight back with her sword, no magic at all.

Personality: She's an information broker, she loves secrets and will be willing to sell secrets about another person, for the right price that is. Growing up in the streets of Versh she learned a number of skills. Her life has taught her that the world is harsh, she learned how to listen and watch, listening to the words spoke by rival gang members, and the people, and the crown that currently ran the country at the time. All and all, it has brought her to be a very harsh woman, but can be sweet if your willing to buy.

History: She grew up on the streets of Versh, abandoned by her parents at an early age because of being a supposed "financial burden" she quickly learned how harsh the world was, and learned that she had to take care of herself. She found refuge in gang members who did there own thing to survive, the day and age she lived in gangs were a big problem at the time. Later in life she returned to her family, and found more than what she expected, her family was poor when she was sixteen. They had blown there wealth on partying valuables and other things, they were well known in Versh has a clan of Ninja Samurai. Her father seeing a chance to become rich again, willing taught his daughter everything he knew, even his move he developed. Quadra Slam. At the end of her training she gained her family clan sword Clever, her father simply had dollar signs in his eyes. She turned the blade on her father, her hatred for her family was taken out, and her parents were dead, she soon left the country headed for Aradia, hoping to seek refugee with the king in trade for secrets on the country of Versh.

Up for love: Sure, but there is no emotion to her love.

Other: Nada
Last edited by KingLucifer on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

50 Reviews

Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:11 am
KingLucifer says...

I'm hoping someone will see the scene between Anair, Garnet, and the Guard and find it disturbing.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

117 Reviews

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:06 pm
crossroads says...

Firstly, I was actually kind of going for someone once deciding to *be* the guard, as we could use someone playing the staff, but no no no this is better.. I hope someone sees it, too. .we did say there were people, after all :mrgreen:

By the way, what do you mean, "tyranny"? We're not tyrannical AT ALL.
- they/them -

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:17 am
VampireSenshi says...

So who wants to help Mercury build Morgan's dragon? He'll need some hands for his big make!
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:27 pm
kayfortnight says...

Kjolir's not doing anything special.:)
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

117 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:31 pm
crossroads says...

Anair could build a dragon herself *shows off for no reason* :p

She'd probably get crazy and evil in the process, but still
- they/them -

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm
Redfang18 says...

Aria dear, we're talking about a gigantic overgrown gecko made entirely out of metal. Morgan's challenge to Mercury was to build a dragon, but Morgan didn't say Mercury has to do it alone. If Anair's gonna help built the dragon, she'd have to get caught by the Resistance first.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

117 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:40 pm
crossroads says...

I didn't say she'd help, I just said she could do it :mrgreen:
- they/them -

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:33 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

And for the record, dragons don't have anything to do with geckos. Seriously :P

Also. school has been being annoying, very much so, to the point where I doubt my English actually qualifies as such. Either way, I hope to be posting soonish... most of my exams are over. For now.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Random avatar

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:38 pm
kayfortnight says...

I have them starting tomorrow to Wednesday, so don't expect much posting from me. Kjolir will be helping Mercury.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:47 pm
Redfang18 says...

Careful, though. Mercury's a Lightning-Metal sorceror, so Kjolir might have to be careful not to touch Mercury. Metal can't be stolen, but Lightning can.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

Random avatar

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:51 pm
kayfortnight says...

Wow, didn't even think about that...

50 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:23 pm
KingLucifer says...

An overgrown lizzard attacking the castle, Garnet and Jake are going to have a field day dealing with the monstersity.

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100