Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:31 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Posted. I just sped things along somewhat.

Side and MM, those are you're respective cues.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:25 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Right-o I'll post in a moment. Just got on a PC.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Kk.

Guys, while Garnet and Kirby handle tracking Erina, Jake is mobilizing his elite warriors and spies towards the rebel hideout. Also, to shed some more light on the King's mind, Morgan is being monitored closely. Now, I'm not too sure how this can involve other characters, but perhaps a skirmish between the rebels and Jake with his forces can erupt by the tavern Theo and the nomad girl (I forget her name lol)? Ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:14 am
View Likes
TheAceofAll says...

hey, I was just wondering, I saw that person emoticon220 post a new abnormal (thought all slots filled) and just wanted to know if we were going to count this as a character or not. I assumed we wouldn't because she posted too late but if we do, I need to know whether or not to include her in my post.
“ You can't control life, [in writing] at least you can control your version.”
―Chuck Palahniuk, Stranger Than Fiction

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it. – Unknown

50 Reviews

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:23 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Emotion has had a slot already to her from the beginning, shes been rather slow as of late.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:26 am
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

Emo's name was already on the slot, but had to post the profile to make it offical. Deliah is Morgan's adoptive daughter and she lives with him in his cottage with some NPC Abnormals.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:42 am
View Likes
TheAceofAll says...

Okay, good to know I just wanted to be sure
“ You can't control life, [in writing] at least you can control your version.”
―Chuck Palahniuk, Stranger Than Fiction

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it. – Unknown

289 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:52 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Side, in Kirby's post, I assume the conversation with Erina happens before Ace's latest post, because otherwise it makes no sense.

Also, is the spy an NPC, or an actual character? I assume the former, but it never hurts to check. And, since Ace was so kind to set the battleground for Ace, shall I attack in my next post? Shenshi, Jake will probably send a great many of the Royal Guard to storm the rebel's main HQ, then send smaller groups to eliminate those with affiliation to the rebels or the rebel's side bases, as they will be unprepared and with most of their forces bunched at their main HQ.

50 Reviews

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

If Erina were to be caught in the raid and be brought before the King, Garnet will place the charges of murder against her and say the evidence of this will be back at the rebel hideout. It'd also make for a clash between sibilings if Kiran were to hear these charges placed against her.

I also suggest Morgan being in the caste at night to free Erina before she could be publically excauted, as an example to surviving rebels of the raid to stop there conspiracy at once.

32 Reviews

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:37 pm
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

Excellent idea, LoyalHeart. However, remember that Morgan wears a ninja suit and a golden mask to hide his identity from the guards. Later on in the SB, he will be exposed as a part of the Resistance and wind up behind bars. Need I say that you and Double I will need Morgan alive for questioning?

~~~Les Miserables

289 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

No, you don't. Of course, nobody said alive and unharmed. Or Jake can just kill Morgan, revive him as a corpse, in which state he can't lie or withhold information.

32 Reviews

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:53 pm
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

Morgan's breaks more while he's alive. The rules say not to kill another character without the latter's creator's permission. Morgan can wake in bruises for all I care, but he has to stay alive. End of discussion. He's stays alive and that's that.

~~~Les Miserables

289 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:14 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Well duh. I said 'could'. That doesn't mean he will. Jeez, you read too deeply into what I say.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:24 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

So in the SB, Tara and Theo are being chased by royal gaurds, and I was thinking that they escape and Tara could bring Theo to the resistance. They could ask him to join but he refuses (cause he wants to leave the city ASAP, ya know) But then as he's leaving he gets caught by the guards. ^^
What do you guys think? ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato