z

Young Writers Society

Camp Half Blood DT

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:24 am
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Amelia Yates

Grace Clementine ( @HazelGrace16 ) - She likes her but doesn't love her. They can hang out and not wanna kill each other, but she knows Clem like Beckett and that ticks her off. She likes that she tags around her time to time and its always nice to be looked up to. Especially when that person is as sweet and lovable as Clem.

Beckett Finn ( @TheForgottenKing ) - Amelia and Beckett are the dynamic duo of the century. They're at the very beginning of their relationship so they're still in the honeymoon faze, but not really. Neither of them are super romantic so they mainly just act like best friends who occasionally hug and hold hands. Needless they're a match made from heaven... Or Olympus.

Logan Bates ( @ChildOfWriting ) - She likes him and really enjoys being around him. Even though he's quiet he's easy for Amelia to talk to and get to know. She's always kinda felt bad for him as well as his past isn't perfect but that makes him all the more interesting to her. He's one of of her closest friends to say the least. Also being the blind girl she is, she has no idea he likes her.

Mickey Halen ( @TheFantasy14 ) - She loves how laid back he is. With a camp full of freaks he's really the one that stays more on the normal side. He's a great partner in CTF with how sharp and focused he can be. Amelia would love to get closer to him if he would just maybe open up a tiny bit.

Casper Everelka ( @Eternity ) - Amelia doesn't know to much about her but that she's smart and that she is a cute lil kid. Lia always felt drawn to her, as if she had to protect her if anything went wrong. They speak from time to time and Amelia goes soft around her.

Eliza Jane Kearn ( @TheForgottenKing ) - Lia loves this girl. Unlike Becca she wants to work with her and not against her. They have similar athletic abilities and act like sister when together, super scary sisters that is. When paired up nothing can stop them and they can rule the world with each other by their side.

Ben Reid ( @HazelGrace16 ) - Amelia loves to joke around with him. He's one of the only people at camp with the same sense of humor as her and she feels super relaxed with him. Melly can often be found comparing jokes and telling each other funny stories. Not a day goes by where Lia doesn't smile or laugh around Ben.

Olivia Gresham ( @TheFantasy14 ) - She's too much work for Amelia to take the time to figure out. She's just too complicated and mood swingy for Amelia to want to stick around her.

Rebecca Myers ( @ChildOfWriting ) - She's a wonderful source of competition for Amelia. Her luck does anger Amelia but it also just ups the game to fight against her. They always joke around each other about who's the best, but really inside they want to rip each other apart.

Ray Patel ( @LordZeus ) - He doesn't scare her as much as makes her uncomfortable. She keeps her distance from him and sometimes gets wound up about him wondering why he's the way he is an what made him even want to come to camp in the first place if all he's gonna do is scare people.

Adonis Capulet ( @Chaser ) - Once again, weirds her out. Amelia s not sure but she's actually more scared of him as she is of Ray. She's made it up to be the whole facial replication thing or the whole rebelling against his mother. She just finds it disturbing and downright scary.

Hachiko Kuwabara ( @Chaser ) - Another person Amelia doesn't really like. She doesn't like how small he is and how he is just so cute and lovable. Since everyone likes him she found it easy to dislike him. She keeps that to herself though because she knows she would be gunned down by the whole camp if anyone were to know her true feelings.

Leon ( @Poopsie ) - Since he's Becketts half brother she's learned to like him. Lia has tried to talk to him and get close to him but as soon as she looks away he's usually slunk off into solitude.

Ashton Vallin ( @NympheaLily )- Amelia hates this girl with a passion. She knows it's not fair but her only reason towards her hate is that she's weak. That's it and Amelia hates that she hates her, but she honestly can't help it she is just not her cup of tea.

Reed Mal ( @Eternity ) - She thinks she's cool and really admires how calm she always appears. Reed often reminds Melly to take it slow and relax. Amelia and Reed have never actually had a conversation before but just with a look they seem to understand and reed each other.

Roland Bright ( @NympheaLily ) - He's a cool kid. Amelia admires how he took in Ash (even though she hates her) it's still respectable. She finds him entertaining in how he's just so weird. More of a acquaintance then a friend I would say.
Last edited by TinyJarStoredDreams on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:45 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Hey @TinyJarStoredDreams Ray sorry but I just have to mention that Ray isn't the weird kid who talks to himself. If anything, he's more like a quiet, powerful gang boss (though not vicious and doesn't do anything to hurt anyone). He's almost never alone as he's surrounded by eager followers who are always trying to curry favour with him. He treats them as his subordinates a lot. Just thought I'd mention that.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:25 pm
Europa says...

Okay, here's Olive's thoughts on Roland and Reed.

Roland Bright: The minute she walked into camp, this guy started looking at her strangely. He tried talking with her, and she secretly thought it funny how awkward he ended up being. However, he is close to Hachiko, and even though she suspects he likes her, she bound to be a little wary around him because of how much he sticks around Chi. She does respect how much he cares for Reed.

Reed Mal: She would view her as a kindred spirit, and want to get to know her more.

@NympheaLily Keep in mind that Olivia will be one of the brand new campers In the SB, so she'd just be coming into camp at the start. unless you're cool with a love at first sight thing, he may think she's cute and be attracted to her at first, and develop stronger feelings for her later on in the SB.

And now, Mickey's character relations!

Mickey Halen

Grace Clementine( @HazelGrace16 ) - She's cool. At the very least, Mickey's glad that someone gets a good laugh at his crash landings. Course, there are those jerks who like to walk all over her. They're usually the ones who wake up floating in the middle of the lake.

Beckett Finn( @TheForgottenKing ) - The two have known each other for a couple years. You'll usually see them hanging out together.

Logan Bates ( @ChildOfWriting ) - He's determined to get this guy to talk to him.

Mickey Halen ( @TheFantasy14 ) - Oh hey! that's me! I like me. I'm awesome!

Casper Everelka ( @Eternity ) - The two went on a quest together, and they found they work well as a team. They're friends, but they don't know all that much about each other.

Amelia Yates ( @TinyJarStoredDreams ) - they haven't talked all that much, so Mickey doesn't really have an opinion on her. She's fun to compete with, though.

Eliza Jane Kearn ( @TheForgottenKing ) - His first impression would be that she's way too serious. He'd love to crack jokes around her, just to see how she'd react.

Ben Reid ( @HazelGrace16 ) - They've talked a few times, and sometimes work on projects together. Mickey would love to get to know him better.

Olivia Gresham ( @TheFantasy14 ) - Another person who's way too serious. He'd actually get a little annoyed with her mood swings and short fuse. He's also noticed that she seems to think Hachiko is some evil mastermind, which strikes him as just a bit crazy paranoid.

Rebecca Myers ( @ChildOfWriting ) - He loves how upbeat she is, and thinks her unbelievable luck is a little funny. especially since some people seem to get annoyed at it.

Ray Patel ( @LordZeus ) - He went on his quest with him. At first, he wasn't sure what to think of him, but then he got to know the softer side of him, plus Mickey worked out their family tree enough to figure out they were cousins, and the two warmed up to each other. It also didn't hurt that he may have saved Ray's life at the end. Ray is the only person who knows about his power and the real reason he's always wearing his sunglasses, and the two are pretty close friends. They have each other's backs, though their friendship is a little more low-key than Mickey's friendship with Beckett. Ray has a reputation to uphold, after all.

Adonis Capulet ( @Chaser ) - Adonis acts the same way he does with the other campers when he's around Mickey. If anything, the fact that he's trying to push him away makes Mickey all the more determined to know Adonis better. He knows from experience there usually more to a person than they let on.

Hachiko Kuwabara ( @Chaser ) - He's only really had a conversation with the guy once, but he seems pretty cool. Just the kind of guy Mickey would get along with. He's just so small and cuddly. Like a teddy bear. How much harm can a teddy bear do, right?

Leon ( @Poopsie ) - Mickey would want to make him feel accepted, and try to get him to come out of his shell, but he'd tone it down a little around him. He'd remind him of his little eight-year-old self when he first found himself at camp. Overwhelmed and scared

Ashton Vallin ( @NympheaLily )- He understands her a little better than Ash knows. He doesn't know what she's going through, but he can tell she's struggling and wants to help. He won't press, though. If she wants to confide in him, she'll do it when she's ready. What he can do for her now is be there when she needs him.

Reed Mal (@Eternity)- She's a child of Pluto, which is pretty much just his dad under another name, so he considers her a sister.

Roland Bright (@NympheaLily)- Literally his brother from another mother. The two are close, and he's always among the first people Mickey looks for after he climbs out of wherever he landed this time when he crashed (More often than not, that would be the lake.) He loves seeing his art, and supports his ambitions, as well as teases him more than a little bit about his crush on the new kid, Olivia.

39 Reviews

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:26 pm
LordZeus says...

Posted! @TheFantasy14 that's Olivia heading towards camp that I mentioned in my post. Please tell me if you want me to change anything!

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:37 pm
Eternity says...

Everyone keep in mind that at the entrance, Reed is passed out with her cheek slit open. Just reminding you ^^

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:21 am
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

LordZeus wrote:Hey @TinyJarStoredDreams Ray sorry but I just have to mention that Ray isn't the weird kid who talks to himself. If anything, he's more like a quiet, powerful gang boss (though not vicious and doesn't do anything to hurt anyone). He's almost never alone as he's surrounded by eager followers who are always trying to curry favour with him. He treats them as his subordinates a lot. Just thought I'd mention that.

I changed it a little bit, tell me if that's better.
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:34 am
NympheaLily says...

Spoiler! :
@TheFantasy14; yes it is a love at first sight thing, if that's okay with you. Roland isn't the best at controlling his feelings ;D
Will Solace IRL

39 Reviews

Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:40 am
LordZeus says...

@NympheaLily great post! Just one thing, I mentioned that the new camper was having trouble because of the pouring rain. Could you please edit that? Also, his umbrella made of golden light would probably draw some attention.

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:17 am
NympheaLily says...

@LordZeus Alright cool! I'll make the necessary adjustments.
Will Solace IRL

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:19 am
Chaser says...

Made the opening post for Don. The new camper who spots him is nobody at the moment, but really it could be anyone as long as the reaction is about the same.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

Reviews: 0
Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:22 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Ohh. Oh!! I've got the next post!! Excellent job @Chaser !! I loved it!!
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:20 pm
Poopsie says...

yesssss
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:47 pm
Vellichor says...

This is random, but does anyone think their charrie would be up for a relationship with either Logan or Becca? I'm just dying to get into character for them xD Also, next few days might be hectic but not that the 12 hour flight is over with I'll finally be able to post.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

39 Reviews

Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:04 am
LordZeus says...

Hey @TheForgottenKing are you sure the alliance between ares and Athena is a good idea? It just seems to make the teams uneven. How would it be a rfair fight now that both war and battle God cabins are on the same side? Please consider this.

Reviews: 0
Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:21 am
TheForgottenKing says...

@Lord Zeus

It's a story book. If you want to talk about unfair, your character can can just pick the plan out of their heads.
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

Hail Hydra
— Stan Lee