z

Young Writers Society

When the World is Dying DT

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:25 pm
Basil says...

I don't have any real plans in my head yet, except that there will be a group of characters that try to make it to England. When I write books I let them write themselves, I'm more the storyteller. Just go with the flow haha. So yeah, no really plans. That kinda stuff would be for everyone in the DT. Which means everyone, opinions and ideas are totally welcome!

As for the Darken SB, I really don't know if I'll be posting again for Rayne. Unless someone does a post to include her so I've got more stuff to write about, or I get jolt of inspiration, I really don't think you should be waiting on me, I'm terribly sorry. Some SB's get difficult to post for.
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

Reviews: 0
Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:31 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

I can post next. You're shot would've been heard probably.
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:52 pm
LordZeus says...

Ok, @Basil , understood. BTW please tag me when you post for Wyvern, as I'd like to see what she thinks of Harry after recent events, given that he saved her life (see my last post) and showed his shooting prowess.

24 Reviews

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:50 am
Basil says...

You should get a notification when someone posts if you subscribe to the SB and DT so people dont need to tag. Because honestly, i forget to xD

Just got back from.photography camp, yo!! Expect a long post from me!! Or maybe not, there was a lot going on at camp.
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

24 Reviews

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:04 am
Basil says...

I'm also adding a new character :3 he's actually one of my original characters from the novel I based this SB off (my novel), but I changed his personality to balance things out ^^
Of course I am.
Why?

39 Reviews

Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:20 am
LordZeus says...

hey guys, I posted again! :D

@Basil, I mentioned both your characters in my post, and Harry got along with one, and had a heated argument with the other. Please tell me if you want me to change anything!

24 Reviews

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:48 am
Basil says...

Great post @LordZeus, although Wyvern wouldn't have gotten so angry with Harry, but you can leave the post. One thing I would like you to change is the spelling for Mika's name, because it's spelt with a 'k', and there's no 'h'. I know that's how the name is normally sprlt, but I like to make my character's name unique. That's all though, nice post ^^

I'll get one up for Mika maybe tonight or tomorrow :3
Of course I am.
Why?

39 Reviews

Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:30 pm
LordZeus says...

Thanks @Basil. BTW I've edited the post, changing the name. I can't wait to read your post! :D

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:01 am
Vellichor says...

Wow. That was way longer than I had originally planned. @Basil @Eternity @LordZeus @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX I hope I did alright with everyone's characters :D We have to keep this SB alive!!!!
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

39 Reviews

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:05 am
LordZeus says...

@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @ChildOfWriting great posts! :D

Just one thing, swordsman, Harry did save Wyvern's life. He shot a dog which had been on top of her, and about to kill her, which I mentioned in my post. Could you correct that, please?

Also, ChildOfWriting, according to swordsman's post of the fight with the dogs, Harry did save everyone's lives. Just thought I'd inform you, I'm not against different characters having their own opinions or anything.

24 Reviews

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:54 am
Basil says...

Actually @LordZeus Wyvern and Matt are Immune, so they can't be infected. Also, Wyvern would have been armed with a knife and is pretty strong, so technically Harry didn't save her life. That's also why she was being bitchy toward Harry.
Of course I am.
Why?

39 Reviews

Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:18 am
LordZeus says...

I know @Basil that they are immune, but I believe the dog was aiming for her face (as mentioned in my post, which would probably have killed her)). Also, in my post, the dog was going at her fast. I doubt she would have had the time to pull out her knife, considering she had been holding her bow when she was knocked down, and the dog went at her as soon as she was down (as mentioned in my post). Harry shot the dog off her right as it was attacking her face, just before it managed to, which I mentioned. That was how it went in my mind when posting anyway.

24 Reviews

Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:07 pm
Basil says...

Welcome @Jexy to When the World is Dying! Your charact character has been approved, and you can start posting.

I do have to say though Mika is going to just love Sam! :3
Of course I am.
Why?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:25 am
View Likes
Jexy says...

@Basil Thanks so much! I'll get writing right away :D

Do you think so? I'll be looking forwards to seeing them interact!

24 Reviews

Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:05 am
Basil says...

@Jexy yeah, it's going to be interesting when they meet. And Mika is the biggest flirt. Poor Wyvern.

Speaking of, I can get a post up for Wyvern hopefully today ^^
Of course I am.
Why?

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin