z

Young Writers Society

April OS: Everyone has their Demons DT

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:03 am
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

I have posted! To anyone in Rhaegan's party, feel free to mention either Jane or Lewan.

@Rydia, Arealas will join your party eventually. Also, if there is anything wrong with my post, please tell me.
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:47 am
Rydia says...

@AmatuerWritings there's still a beggar or two novices left if that works for you? Sorry your posts didn't go through :/

@TheWanderingWizard The post is great :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:59 am
BrumalHunter says...

@Basil, I see you have yet to indicate Teal's inner allegiance. Also, seeing as it is "Lawful Good", perhaps you should work that into her character profile too? After all, it could mean she has an inherent respect for law and order, but feels she wouldn't fit in, which is why she is a recluse. Whatever your choice, I think it influences her personality quite a lot.

@pretzelsing, the outer allegiance must also be one of the eight listed ones.

@JKHatt, the inner allegiances have been announced, so you can edit your character profile to include it too.

(@Rydia, I see this has been mentioned in several character profiles, but now I'm confused: has years passed since the Sweepers first arrived, or have they only recently invaded?)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:15 pm
Rydia says...

The Sweepers have recently invaded - it has been a matter of months rather than years.
Writing Gooder

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:03 pm
KingLucifer says...

Hahaha, the way I see this happening. Our cast of characters are going to be divided between Rhaegan and Duncan as I'll want him to slowly and unintentionally build a group that hasn't immediately joined Rhaegan. The way I have it set up, @QueenAnne with Raegan.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:02 pm
Theodorable says...

Well, I'm not sure if Serena will end up on anyone's team. She is a vampire after all. (not to mention a prostitute)
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:34 am
AmatuerWritings says...

@Rydia Could a Novice, basically Novice under a Knight (preferably a dark knight?)
Your life is the Story
You are the Author
Write your own Happily Ever After

~Brice Schultz~ ~AmatuerWritings~

50 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:53 am
KingLucifer says...

I sense Amatuer is planning something.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:40 am
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

@Teddybear22, that is actually incorrect. Vampires are extremely powerful allies, especially at nighttime, and are usually drawn towards the darker side (thus @Avalon's dark knight).

Also, prostitutes have also been considered some of the most useful, and dangerous, people. I mean, which king who "entertaining" himself with a courtesan will expect her to be a spy, thief or assassin. And people tend to not notice courtesans, thus the are exceptional allies.

P.S. You can see in my post that I mentioned a brothel, so maybe Serena works there. (I don't know, but it's a suggestion)

@Avalon, you just complicated my mind. I don't know which party I want Arealas to join now, yours or @Rydia's. (If Arealas joins @Rydia, you should expect to see either Therin or Jane and Lewan joining your party)
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

50 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:42 am
KingLucifer says...

Let me know and we'll set up a way for the two to meet and join up with the group.

293 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:04 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@AmateurWritings, the novice has to be for the Council of Light, I am afraid.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:05 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@AmatuerWritings - I didn't realise it was a spelling error.
— Paul the Apostle

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:39 pm
Theodorable says...

@TheWanderingWizard very true, I had not thought to use her for a spy or any such way. I guess as long as someone can convince her that she will benefit herself and look good in the process, she'll be game for something like that.

And I was thinking about making her work at the brothel you mentioned. I just need to work on my post.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:55 pm
Rydia says...

@AmatuerWritings the novices are enlightened humans who are training to be members of the council of light. They are learning how to use their superior reflexes to combat the powers of evil and these two in particular are with Rhaegan's group, ready to fight the Sweepers. I hope that gives you a bit more information!
Writing Gooder

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 am
AmatuerWritings says...

@Rydia so basically I cant be a bad guy now? :'(
Your life is the Story
You are the Author
Write your own Happily Ever After

~Brice Schultz~ ~AmatuerWritings~

It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl