z

Young Writers Society

An Unexpected Time {OOC}

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:15 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

i can probably get a post with adeline's thoughts but it's my moms birthday but for some reason she opened presents at dinner yesterday so i may not have the time

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:13 pm
View Likes
Tenyo says...

Dropping in for a quick update. I'm doing somewhat better, but I do think jumping back into a storybook would be something I'm still not sure if I have the energy to commit to, even though I really want to. Please don't feel any obligation to keep me involved if it's at all troublesome since I don't know when I'll be able to join back in.

I mainly wanted to stop by and say you guys are doing an amazing job keeping it going, and even though I wasn't able to participate for long I still had a really good time storybooking with you guys. Hopefully we'll be able to do it again in the future!
We were born to be amazing.

Reviews: 4
Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:09 pm
View Likes
JasmineFelicia says...

I have finished the post! It was written by my very tired eyes, so please point any mistakes out to me!
Hi, the name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jaz! Nice to meet you :D !

142 Reviews

Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:17 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

I loved it! I'm busy until later tonight, so I won't be able to get a post out for 5 hours or so.

142 Reviews

Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:17 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

I posted! I can get another post out in about half an hour, if someone else can't post.

142 Reviews

142 Reviews

Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:24 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

~just a little pre-tsunami post~

sO everyone. We had a great week this week! I really liked the posts. Now, i want you all to rest your fingers because next week (well, tomorrow) is like THE week for LSS.

i was thinking we'd try to get two posts or so everyday in, whether they be long, or short. Maybe one day we have a ton of small posts and the next day we have two long collabs or whatever. I dont really care bros the important thing is that we get a high word count bc if we dO we get a *prize* dont ask me what the prize is i forget and i dont feel like checking

nOW we dont have to (and i dont think we will) finish the storybook this week. Maybe we can leave off this week on them going back to the present?? And next week and up until we finish it we do posts in the presents with them getting together and such. Im having so many ideas for what adeline would have done from 1943-2020 its unreal and i bet you guys have ideas for your characters so yeah. We dont have to finish it this week.

ANYWAYS get some sleep folks depending on what time zone you're in and i cant wait to start the tsunami week!! (also i cant wait to start brainstorming what our characters to in the present.. well, past, technically, for any characters that stay.. speaking of which [sorry to bother you again!!], @Tenyo, is Levi going to stay in 1943 or go back?)

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:38 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Sorry I wasn't on this evening to help @LZpianogirl but I loved your last two posts! I'm bracing myself for this week - but I should be able to do 2 posts per day! They might be short, but I can do it >:)

@Corvid we should totally collab on a post and do the thing... I don't know if u can read my mind but the thing we almost did but didn't and wanted to save for later you know, androlia things

I think it'd be cool if we spent this next week pushing the plot up til the point that the time machine is up and running! So we can wrap up after and do the BIG timeskip lol.

Bo will be going back to the future btw ;) if it wasn't obvious
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

142 Reviews

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:05 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

alright i've got a few hours! gonna get two posts done!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:51 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

boom! posts are up :)

142 Reviews

Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:27 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

I loved them! I may be able to get a quick Adeline and Dewey conversation post up in the next couple of minutes.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:07 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

GUYS, WE'RE SO CLOSE TO HITTING 100 POSTS?!?!?!??! WILD

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:04 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

today i got lots of time so watch me spam the sb with posts because, well, tsunami week

142 Reviews

Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:07 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

sounds good lol. im busy now but ill definitely post before i go to bed.

Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird