z

Young Writers Society

The Major Arcana DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon May 27, 2013 4:44 pm
KingLucifer says...

There was a rare triad between Judgement, Justice, and The Devil in the past where it was basically Judge, Jury, Executioner, and Justice had a few rare times where she got in bed with The Devil during this rare triad. But with the advancement in Human Technology this triad has since been broken up.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon May 27, 2013 4:49 pm
crossroads says...

Oh yeah, LH reminded me with "got in bed" part. What are the rules regarding the words we can use, the details in the scenes and so on and so forth?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon May 27, 2013 4:58 pm
View Likes
Threnody says...

Oh, right, I should probably lay down some ground rules.

Romance is great. Betrayal is fine. Promiscuity is okay I guess. But no matter what you decide to do, I simply don't want to read about it in explicit detail. Let's say PG-13-ish.

Violence is fine. These people are immortal but that doesn't mean they don't do terrible stuff to each other. These people still feel pain, death just isn't there to relieve them from it. As for severed limbs, let say that they are like starfish, pretty good at regeneration and healing. Again, let's shoot for PG-13. I don't want intensely detailed descriptions of exactly how you hurt each other.

Cursing using any archaic or modern slurs are fine as long as your post isn't a cookie and curse words are the double chocolate chips in that cookie.

Killing each other is impossible. But, you know, don't knock anybody out of the game without them asking you to do it. You know, like a Snape/Dumbledore arrangement.

God Modding is not acceptable. These guys are sort of like Greek Gods in that they're just as flawed as humans in many ways, except wisdom has, in theory, taught them their best courses of action.

Anything else?
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

117 Reviews

Mon May 27, 2013 5:02 pm
crossroads says...

Gotta love the rules presented that way ^^

I believe I'll have my post up soon.
- they/them -

117 Reviews

Mon May 27, 2013 6:05 pm
crossroads says...

Do tell if I did something wrong - first posts are always a bit of an experiment c:
- they/them -

117 Reviews

Mon May 27, 2013 10:38 pm
crossroads says...

@Aquestioning ~ Jaime is Star, not Moon c:

And while at it, should they be addressing each other by names or..titles?
- they/them -

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon May 27, 2013 10:41 pm
Omni says...

Whoops, I thought...Eh

My character is addressing them by their titles because she is formal and doesn't really remember their names XD
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon May 27, 2013 11:40 pm
Sassafras says...

I'll be alternating between titles and names.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

50 Reviews

Wed May 29, 2013 8:26 pm
KingLucifer says...

Nata will for most of the time, be referring to people by there names, I've also made it Nata's best friend besides Kratos or Uriah was Vidya. Which makes a lot of sense between the two.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:22 am
niteowl says...

Finally posted. Selena will also use names mostly. And I'm using first person because I even write Serena on accident. :P I wasn't sure how to move the story forward and I'm still a novice SBer, so please tell me if I should change anything. :)
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

50 Reviews

Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:31 am
KingLucifer says...

I'm just noticing that in my post I was dipping back and forth between First and Third person in my post. That made me cringe badly.

324 Reviews

Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:34 pm
Threnody says...

Awesome guys, it looks great! I've been occupied with SATs (blech) so I haven't had time to check in a while. BUT, you guys totally made my day. SO... I was planning on furthering the plot sometime today or tomorrow. Here's the general happening of things:

1. The Tower is under the Bridge of Sighs. (A place in Italy...so beautiful.)
2. The Hermit is absolutely nuts and will attempt to create doubt amongst everyone as to divert their attention from the Tower.
3. Defeating the Hermit will shift the Tower's allegiance.

I'll post as soon as possible!
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

324 Reviews

Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:38 pm
View Likes
Threnody says...

And oh my goodness, I have to gush about this, but the new storybook system where the characters are on the right, the rules are on the right, and other stuff is on the right...it feels so RIGHT.
~ The Little Prince~

50 Reviews

Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:41 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Right? RIGHT!!

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Omni says...

So, I think that Junon would be a sensible person to stop the hermit with her reasoning, because I'm envisioning her to be the least affected by his powers.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare