z

Young Writers Society

Revolution DT

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 am
Auxiira says...

That's fine with me, 100x! Do you want to do a profile, or should I just add him to the list?
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

67 Reviews

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:49 pm
Auxiira says...

Tarnation, I had just got my post lined up in my head... now I have to rewrite it...tarn

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 pm
100xstupid says...

I'll do one if you think I need to, but I'm pretty sure there's enough about him already that I wouldn't be writing anything new.

Just so y'all know, I think this is going really well. Keep it up, this is getting exciting :D
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing"
-Socrates

67 Reviews

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:52 pm
Auxiira says...

okay!!

67 Reviews

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:12 pm
View Likes
Auxiira says...

*growls at everyone* give me a minute to post! I look away for 8 hours and the already-revised-once-post that I had lined up now can't be used.... *whines*

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:44 pm
Jadefox says...

Hey I'm not sure how to bring my character, Danny (Cheetah mutnant) into the plot. I've already introduced her but not sure what to do. Any assistance or ideas?
Every book you've ever read is just a recombination of 26 letters.

67 Reviews

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:00 pm
Auxiira says...

She helps the kids get away?

61 Reviews

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:28 pm
Jadefox says...

You mean Andrew, Kat and George right?

67 Reviews

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:35 pm
Auxiira says...

Yep!

61 Reviews

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:38 pm
Jadefox says...

All right, I'll get to work! Thanks, usually I have a general idea for where I want to go but for some reason I had writers block. :P Well, I have something to work from now!

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:25 pm
Blackwood says...

You could be the person who was watching my character....
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

Reviews: 0
Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:02 am
luluds says...

Name: Doctor Kraus Oswald Seth (Commonly referred to as Seth)

Age 29

Mutant/Human: + Human
+Scientist/researcher in the field of genetics and shows a fascination in the second generation mutants that have now been treated as animals. He treats them no better, openly interested in tearing them apart simply to observe how they work.
+he lives in a high security facility outside of the city in a desert like area, surrounded by high walls. The structure in itself was the seat of a pharmaceutical research facility he used to run under the directions of a Major Company. Since then, Seth has bought the building with the money he has received at the term of some of his works; which were groundbreaking successes. The tower is called the White Sword as it is a tall conical building that pierces the skies and seems to be as sharp as a blade at its peak.
+ While not being inside the secure zone of the “civilized” world; Being outside the wall poses no threat to Seth and his “White Sword”. The perimeter around this facility is highly secure, with many automated turrets and high voltage fences constantly active. He also owns a small army of henchmen to help him (as any semi-rogue scientist does). The walls directly around his massive grounds, which arbors many things such as tree and water reservoirs, is slightly over 15 meters high and the tower itself is a staggering one kilometer high. Entering the tower’s area and its grounds is impossible from above as there is no entrance on the tower itself and a solid 10 inch thick glass dome protects the ecosystem protected in these walls. Only very few employees know the secret ways in and out of this place.

Appearance: Seth is a man of a relatively average height at 5’8 and weighs approximately 70 Kg so he is quite a lightweight. His face has soft and nice traits that are very easy on the eyes, owing him the nicknames of the charming Scientist. Very popular with ladies, as well as men in his offices but he never seemed interested (in most of them but some got to him or so the rumors go). His black hair is quite neat and long; on the front his bangs fall ever so slightly on his face but are held up by the pair of glasses he wears. His hair is then tied tightly into a long ponytail that ends halfway down his back, which is quite fitting as his hair is naturally dead straight.
His complexion is very European and he possesses a pair of ice blue eyes that have slight golden reflection in his left iris due to a slight heterochromia but nothing too noticeable at a distance. The color of his eyes in a given situation makes one’s heart turn cold with fear or melt with envy.
Seth doesn’t boast a strong body and he is a rather frail being. His neck and body are slender and he has a smaller waist, boasting a slightly feminine hourglass shape that is quite noticeable when he removes his lab coat, as he usually wear a very tight black shirt underneath it to stop any friction annoying him between him and his favorite lab coat. His favorite lab coat is a pretty regular lab coat and he is constantly wearing. He has modified it so that it was very resistant to any chemicals (up to an extreme level of acidity but it isn’t resistant to constant assault by said acid.), has a hood (removable) and can be used as an outdoor coat. So that he may never be separated from his lab coat.

Personality:
Seth is a very calculative man and always has his mood under control. His iron will has made him able to be feared by all of his staff for his over excessive strictness. He shows a little compassion for the Mutants but only a very slight amount but strangely enough, he doesn’t negate the idea of equality between them and humans.

He can sometimes be very charming to another and slowly work his way into your secrets , or simply be a cold iceberg and let you die till he gets what he wants. He will go to the world’s end to get whatever he wants. He lies as much as he breathes so never trust a single word out of his mouth.

Getting in his way while he is trying to do something is extremely dangerous as he might loose his very strict self control that he has applied to himself.

History:

[Entering Archives] Doctor Kraus Oswald Seth_

[ERROR] Birth details absent

Seth was a son in a very rich family. His parents were both famous scientists and he had incredibly facilities in learning. He was very distant from the rest of the students but always the top in the class. He graduated at 16 years old and wrote his first Genetic theory on the mutation epidemic based on his parent’s works when he was 19 years old and he became the head of the genetics department. The famous "White Sword" in the middle of the desert outside the great city.

His parents disappeared in unknown circumstances from the direction board, making him the sole director of the genetics branch. After this disappearance, soon treated as a death, He got a immense sum of money from his inheritance and bought out all of the white sword and his own staff and slowly receded from the main company, now he is thought to be completely separate from the pharmaceutical giant who has started faltering on the market.

He has recently disappeared from the public eye, but rumors say that he has been researching into the mutation for a “cure” but whether it is to heal the mutants or to eradicate them to keep human’s safe is yet to be known.

Up for love: Gay/ rarely attracted to women= He is more or less open for love but is more into the physical side of it and doesn’t open up to another. (if you want to RP the graphic love in PM i'm all up for it eue)

Other: please don’t power play him he’s my babuh…not yours. AKA ask if you want to use him in a post of yours but get mah consent =w=
Last edited by luluds on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

67 Reviews

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 am
Auxiira says...

Yay a mad scientist. So you luluds.

Up to everyone to use him (maybe the slave mutants could be taken there... as a way to get you in!)

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 pm
Blackwood says...

Could someone please involve my character....
Preferably someone not part of the two big groups. I think they have enough people :P
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

61 Reviews

Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:48 am
Jadefox says...

@ Blackwood, I was planning on my character to be the one who was watching yours...trying to figure out the reason why she was there...

The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl