z

Young Writers Society

The 37th Hunger Games DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:30 am
Pencil2paper says...

Sorry I haven't been on lately. Been cramming for midterms. Will post tomorrow.
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:38 am
yubbies21 says...

ok, how should she react Vamp? I can change it if you want
beep

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:41 am
Elinor says...

Just out of curiosity, when will be receiving the death order/getting notified about what we got from the Cornucopia?

And after everyone does their reaping posts, we're jumping to the morning of the games, right?

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

170 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:45 am
yubbies21 says...

yes, after all of the reaping posts are in, we will start with the morning of the games. As soon as everyone has posted the reaping posts, you will receive a PM about what you get from the Cornucopia.

My idea was to kill off a couple of the unclaimed tributes at first and then Start with characters. But we should get into the SB a little more before any of us die.
beep

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 am
Elinor says...

Not trying to backseat drive, but in the last HG storybook I was in, it worked well when we had a rough death list of just our characters- and if we want, the winner can be kept up in the air. We decided that we'd kill off all the NPC tributes before any one of us died-- it would have to be specified in the post, and who was alive/dead could be kept track of in the main post. Once all the NPCs died, we'd cut to our death list.

But this basically what it seems like you have in my mind! I just think we should try to keep track of it, and have one death list in one place (such as here) so everyone knows how to plan with the story accordingly. :)

So far I'm loving this!

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:58 am
VampireSenshi says...

She doesnt really have to react, I just wanted that to be in the post XD

~ you don't have to change it if you don't want to
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:12 am
KingLucifer says...

I have been sooo 50/50 on this SB, cause like I didn't have enough of a character till now. Sooo sorry for being late, on this but I will try to have the profile up, tomorrow, cause I'm limited at the moment. District Eleven female please.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

170 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:43 am
yubbies21 says...

@Elinor Brynn- sounds good. I'll try and have a death list up tomorrow.

@VampireSenshi512- I am good with changing anything

@LoyalHeart- sorry, but the Female 11 spot is already taken. Could you choose another district?
beep

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:55 am
VampireSenshi says...

If you could just change it so that she at least sees the laughing and the hysteria and thinks something about it - it's really no big deal at all
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:47 am
Mush99 says...

Xavier Winchester

Age (19- 49 ):33

District:12, Coal Mining

Appearance (as detailed as possible, pics are welcome):
movies-rocky-balboa-actors-sylvester-stallone-rocky-italian-stallion-1200x1920.jpg

Personality( strengths, weaknesses, etc...) A relaxed, cheerful person but can be short-tempered. He gets aggressive when it comes to winning and makes sure nothing stands in his way to the trophy. His major strength is his planning and strategy, as long as he stays calm, he keeps one step ahead of competition. Biggest weakness is his short-temper, which could lead to a lot of rage production and lack of insight.

History ( which Hunger Game did you win? have you coached anyone into winning?): Winner of the 20th Hunger games, does not remember a lot of the time before and after the hunger games, except being in the arena itself, which left him scarred for years and unable to mentor till now.

Do you think your tribute will win( why/why not?): Yes. Why? Because I am mentoring him of course.

Other?:Knocked out Mr.T once.
Mushriff

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:13 pm
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

Hey guys, bear with me. Exams are making my life hectic, I'll post ASAP.
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:23 pm
View Likes
Sapi says...

Changed my name to Sapi. Was BlueRaspberry. :)
New to YWS? Check out The Buddy System!

Want to know what's going on around here? Visit Squills - the YWS News

Join The Storybook Revolution...Help revive the Storybooks!

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

Got my post up, won't be able to post again until late sunday/monday I'll be out of time. Careers, do what you want with him, just try to get him an ax, and don't kill him :P
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

170 Reviews

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:33 am
yubbies21 says...

If you do not post your reaping post in the next day or so, we will move onto the games without you! Please hurry! I want all of you to have a chance to introduce your character before the games.
beep

Reviews: 2
Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:09 am
ash211 says...

Hey can I skip the reaping day post because I'm in Queensland and there's been heavy floods. We just got electricity and stuff back so...
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney