Young Writers Society

The Shadows DT

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat May 01, 2010 2:08 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Yeah. Han just got caught in all the drama afterwards.

And can I also say that Han HAS NOT disowned his brother.... Yet. So Sun, if you could go fix that...?
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Sat May 01, 2010 2:58 pm
eldEr says...

lol...i like the "yet"

anywho...

People I have a few things to ask that might sound slightly pushy.
Could some (not all...okay, just all of you 'cause I'm not saying names) of you please re-read the character profiles? Also please please please read the posts before yours a little more carefully.

Sorry if that sounded a tad pushy...but....yeah....

Thanks guys!
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat May 01, 2010 4:44 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Ben10 wrote:I'll take the emporers son. If that is okay Isha?

Name: Scyth (His fake name)

Age (5-18):17

Personality:Everyone see's him as cold hearted and merciless, though he is a little more then that. He can be passionate, and caring though he can also be a fearless killer.

Powers (If you choose to have them):Lightening. He can control and manipulate it's affects and origins. He often uses it to cloak his weapons so he is even stronger.

Skills:Master of unarmed and armed combat. He can use anything as weapon of mass destruction, and kill an oppponent three times before they hit the ground.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Looking for love (yes/no):Yes

Other:He is regarded as one of the handesomest men over the whole of the land. He is often cocky, and also think's himself superior. Though, he loves his family he often doesn't agree with what they are doing. And is often helping the other side.

**I was thinking, he could be like evil at first then become good.

If this is the prince, you might want to make him 19 as Han is 18. Prince, as in the one Anna tried to kill....
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Sat May 01, 2010 5:03 pm
AngerManagement says...

Character Profile:

Name: Chris Yung

Age (5-18): 17

Personality: Chris is very subdued, he tries his best to keep away from people. He can be sometimes blood thirsty, and cruel-but he doesn't mean to. When he gets comfortable with people he is really nice.

Powers (If you choose to have them): He can make himself invisible but only for a while and after that he blacks out.

Skills: He has none.

Dislikes:Posers, Liars etc...

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SFyKCl3aQec/SkRB_Z0i1fI/AAAAAAAAEY8/__eoTCZ8PvI/s1600-h/2548441378_df975dc29f.jpg

Looking for love (yes/no): Yes.

Other: He wasn't chased out of the country, he is actually rich but he ran away from home.
Dont tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass.

Anton Chekov

384 Reviews

Sat May 01, 2010 6:01 pm
eldEr says...

He could be an interesting one to bring into the story...
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat May 01, 2010 9:25 pm
Kelcia says...

Could, erm, someone clear up what exactly is going on? Arent we going to find that circular stream Isha mentioned in the original post?
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

384 Reviews

Sat May 01, 2010 10:23 pm
eldEr says...

Yeah, I suppose we're getting close. Of course AnnaRose still needs to be captured...if that's still the plan.
Ben? You're still planning on getting the prince to capture her right?

Maybe they could find the stream in Anna's absense?
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

384 Reviews

Sat May 01, 2010 11:45 pm
eldEr says...

Ben10! This is the perfect time for Anna to be captured! Just let me post something with the fight in it! I must describe my character's being stabbed in the leg! xD
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun May 02, 2010 10:42 am
Kelcia says...

I figured that Helen just hit one of the guards with that last little arrow trick; Anna and the prince should have been able to duck in time, right?
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

384 Reviews

Sun May 02, 2010 12:59 pm
eldEr says...

Yesh...oh, and also, there were guards/soldiers chasing your characters, so you probably hit them, too.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun May 02, 2010 7:51 pm
Razcoon says...

I finally posted on the story! :D Yay!
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

384 Reviews

Mon May 03, 2010 2:56 pm
eldEr says...

Awesome! I wonder how well your character will take orders.... Anna is being awefully stubborn about this whole fight-with-the-prince thing. She's waited so long... to be crushed... xD

Well her being crushed and captured depends on your character's understanding of her desires. Hmm...
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

384 Reviews

Mon May 03, 2010 7:56 pm
eldEr says...

Oh, and what is the limits to Peirce's powers?
Can the signals be blocked if they're accepted? What is the timelimit they last? How long can she go without getting exhausted?
Just wondering so that I know ;)
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

114 Reviews

Mon May 03, 2010 10:16 pm
Razcoon says...

Pierce's limits:
-If she kills someone with her gift [She can, if she sends a signal saying to shut down every organ in the body and hold the effect for more than five seconds. She doesn't know she can do this yet.] she passes out and doesn't wake up for days.

-If someone has enough control, they can in fact block her attacks as long as they know it's Pierce attacking them. Which most people don't. Say, you suddenly feel a bullet through your heart. Blood isn't shed, however, and you manage not to lose it. You can tell your brain it's not real and it goes away.

-The effects last until Pierce is about fifty to one hundred meters away from her victim, or if she knocks them out, about fifteen minutes.
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

114 Reviews

Mon May 03, 2010 10:38 pm
Razcoon says...

Actually I should have mentioned this in the profile, but Pierce tries not to use her abilities too much because they tire her quickly. The only reason she was able to use them so freely is because, as mentioned, she'd been doing practically nothing for days. Too much energy, and nothing to do with it.

As for your first comment, Pierce does not follow orders well. Since she hates being told what to do and when she's wrong, she doesn't respond well to someone being leader. Being alone for most of her life made her so used to taking care of herself! "Following" sort of goes against her nature.

My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew