z

Young Writers Society

Wrath of Olympus DT

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:56 pm
Europa says...

And so the quest begins. @Lupa22 great post. Now I get to have some good foreshadowing with Mickey in these next few posts...you'll all see what I mean later on. I doubt the group knows about Eris, though, since she's working behind the scenes on all this and not even the rest of Olympus knows what she's up to. Ray would probably just get that information by reading the minds of one of her minions. And then the real fun starts up. Because as soon as they know, in come Hachi and Don.

Also, @LordZeus I think it would be a good idea to send Mickey with some sort of bodyguard. Seeing out of people's eyes has its limits. This person would be moving around and doing their own thing, so they wouldn't always be looking where Mickey is, and that would be a huge problem in battle. Usually, he actually goes in blind, which is equally as dangerous. He's a skilled fighter and his other senses are very sharp, but in the event they get caught up in a large battle, he may need extra help in the chaos since there's more than one opponent he needs to face. Olivia would probably be good, and Ed would be too, if @Rydia is okay with that.

559 Reviews

Reviews: 559
Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:57 pm
erilea says...

I accidentally double posted because I went back to editing... I forgot the group was supposed to have a plan first. O_o
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

45 Reviews

Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:03 pm
Europa says...

@Lupa22 that's fine. It'll let you delete the post you don't want up there if you've done it less than an hour ago. Just click on the little black X on the bottom of your post.

559 Reviews

Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:08 pm
erilea says...

I don't see the X... I see it in my latest post, but not the one before it. That's weird, since I only wrote it 25 minutes ago. \_('-')_/

45 Reviews

Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:25 pm
Europa says...

huh...maybe you can only delete your latest post...weird.

speaking of posts I'm working on one now, guys.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:24 pm
Rydia says...

Thanks @Europa! And I'm good with Ed going with Mickey. He'd be happy that Ray has Olivia keeping an eye on him and besides, Roland's in this group so that could be all kinds of fun xD
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:47 pm
LordZeus says...

Hey @Europa was actually hoping for Olivia to go with Ray, since it could cause some fun jnteractions and the Rose-Ray-Olivia triangle could cause some interesting moments.

Also @NympheaLily was thinking that it would be cool if you have one character in each team-that way you get to be and experience both sides, instead of having to post twice for the same series of events. Perhaps Roland goes with Ray since having two sons of Hades, one of the big three, entering at once is kind of a monster magnet? And Mickey needs Ash to help out? Just a thought.

559 Reviews

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:51 pm
erilea says...

I won't be able to edit my post now, so I'm really sorry about that. But I hope you guys are having fun with the groups! :)

39 Reviews

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:53 pm
LordZeus says...

@Lupa22 doesn't matter, we can use successive posts to reason out the change in groups should any such happen.

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:32 am
NympheaLily says...

I am back! And ready to post up a storm.
Will Solace IRL

39 Reviews

Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:35 am
LordZeus says...

Hey @NympheaLily did you see what I said in my last post in the dt?

69 Reviews

Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:39 am
NympheaLily says...

Yeah, I saw. I think what would work is that Roland and the rest of the group could get separated in a battle and Roland ends up with Ray because he's lost. Does that work?
@LordZeus
Will Solace IRL

39 Reviews

Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:43 am
LordZeus says...

@NympheaLily sure I guess. Perhaps they get attacked by monsters on the way to the train station and Roland gets separated so he has to make his way to the bus station to join the other group.

Also, was thinking, instead of having Team A or Team B, what if Roland thinks up different cooler names. I just thought that seemed like something he'd do, like calling them Team Psychic and Team Hellraisers or whatever.

69 Reviews

Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:47 am
NympheaLily says...

That sounds like Roland. Maybe they could be just boarding the bus when monster attacks and Roland is the last one on and the bus just drives off without him.
@LordZeus
Will Solace IRL

69 Reviews

Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:12 am
NympheaLily says...

Okay, my dudes, it has been posted.

@Europa I mentioned the faint blossomings of Mash in this post and tell me if I need to change anything.
Will Solace IRL

A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson