z

Young Writers Society

Indigena 2.0 DT

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:10 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

I had to ask Kage what she thought, cause I thought it was a bit too short, idk. Tried to channel Ezzie through our one common factor: pregnancy. Didn't work too well, so I was stumped.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:32 pm
View Likes
Ciblio says...

plot twist: jackie is the horse
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:40 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

that made me laugh so hard
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

67 Reviews

Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:55 pm
View Likes
Ciblio says...

I AM VICTORIOUS

previously:
GuyFieri

112 Reviews

Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:47 pm
passenger says...

@ChildOfWriting Nice first post. However, I don't know if Matthias would have been lying there for five-some weeks without getting discovered by one of Group B, especially since they were out looking for Chris and Ezzie almost every day. Maybe he could've woken up a few weeks ago, but has always kept to himself, and now has just been wandering through the forest? And then he came across Jackie/Lou/Elvis/Chelsea/Ro. That way you could still keep the majority of the post, because otherwise it was very good. ^^
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:04 pm
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@Savvy I had tried to make it seem like he was only thinking that the plane crash was what placed him in the tree. I'm not sure yet what actually caused the amnesia and/or reason for being in the tree. He doesn't know yet how long everyone has been on the island and just kinda made the assumption that it was more recent than it actually was. How should I change it to make it clearer that Matthias is just wrong about the time? lol

Another possibility I had thought of.... maybe Matthias was cared for in part by Carlisle?
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

112 Reviews

Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:27 pm
passenger says...

Oh, okay, that's a good idea. You don't have to change anything in the first post, then; Matthias's true history on the island can reveal itself later on. That would be fine.

If it's alright with @Basil, maybe Carlisle could've taken Matthias in when he first crashed on the island, and then something could've happened to to Matt to erase his short-term memory. Like, maybe Matt could've originally been a part of Group A, and then he could've been taken (unnoticed by the others in Group A) by Carlisle / possibly interrogated about the whereabouts of his daughter. That could've been how Carlisle knew where to find and 'kidnap' Saph. Matthias could've been trying to run away from Carlisle for some reason, and either hit his head or was trampled by the horse.

There're many scenarios. ;) You might have to work it out with Basil.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:32 am
Basil says...

Im cool with any ideas ^^ also, ive come to realise that with this SB I can't write for both characters, so if someone wants Crazy McCarCar, by all means have him. Otherwise he will be an NPC or whatever.
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

112 Reviews

Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:12 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

@Ciblio

I just read your post a second time (+ emotional music [again. why do I do this to myself] and + my new stormcloud YWS background) and NO. I can't even.

It's even worse the second time around

IT'S SO UNFAIR

I WILL PERSONALLY KILL ALL OF MY CHARACTERS IF YOU CONTINUE ON THIS KILLING RAMPAGE

#murderthreats #I'mnotjoking

Spoiler! :
You did write their deaths perfectly. But still

67 Reviews

Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:18 pm
View Likes
Ciblio says...

>:)
muahaha
you guys think this is the end?
I've still got one more character left

Spoiler! :
not for long

previously:
GuyFieri

70 Reviews

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:00 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

OKAY QUESTION
@Ciblio
Is Crazy Guy Who Killed Chels the Crazy Guy Who Tried To Rape Ezzie?
(I know she can't answer right now because she's looped out on pain meds-- Poor baby got her wisdom teeth removed, and as our mother put it, 'was sad because they took her teeth, and asked if she had to wear dentures now'. She also snapchatted me some pretty funny pictures of her on the ride home from the city.. I'm sad that she was sad :( )

AND @Savvy
Is it okay that Alaska gets Eddie and Ezzie and they go and patch Chris up? Ezzie's gonna stitch him up against his will >:D

And also, since Jackie's kind of dying, I thought maybe this was a good time to bring the groups together? Maybe not Lou and Chris, but at least Alaska, Jackie, Elvis, and Ezzie for the time being... Just a thought. Like maybe (if the two crazies with knives are the same person) Crazy has like, Ezzie's pendant on him when he attacks, so that assures them that the others are still alive? So then he sets off to get Jackie some help?

JUST THOUGHTS. It definitely speeds up the plot of 'join A and B together and get off the damn island) much faster than intended originally, and then that leaves who to find Saph? Perhaps a touching reunion with Carlisle? Then the old bat keeps her for a bit before feeling guilty and letting her go with Lou and Ro and Matt, idk. It separates B further, but reunites a little bit of A and B, but not all the way.

Again, these are just ideas. Hmu, babes.
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

112 Reviews

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:21 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

@Pan

Yeah, Ezzie can go ahead and stitch up Chris :b Of course, if he wakes up at all during / right before the procedure he'd be freaking out

--->>> Is it bad that I have no idea where my characters are right now? Like, where are Lou and Ro am I missing something

Otherwise that idea sounds good. Group B finds the pendant around the crazy guy's neck, and then maybe Elvis can attempt to track the crazy dude's footsteps back to Group A's section of the beach, where he'll find out from someone that Ezzie is still alive in the village. And then him and Ezzie could reunite, after which they could send help to the rest of Group B.

Spoiler! :
and someone help where are my characters

67 Reviews

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:26 am
View Likes
Ciblio says...

hi
my mouth hurts so bad
but low and ro are back with matt at their little camp
idk

previously:
GuyFieri

70 Reviews

Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:34 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING HIM LOW?

Sorry, yeah

Also, it just depends on what @fictionfanatic says, since Elvis is her character...
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

67 Reviews

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:49 pm
Ciblio says...

CAUSE JACKIE COULDN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME

previously:
GuyFieri

When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet