z

Young Writers Society

Animal Shifters DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:50 pm
KingLucifer says...

Fine, then I demand Gale do one thing to control Argo, place a device on Argo that's both waterproof so that way Gale can have 100% control over Argo's already fractured and weak mind.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:52 pm
Caesar says...

Wait, when I said control, you though I meant with some sort of machine?
Lheart, all Gale needs to do is talk to Argo to convince him.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:55 pm
KingLucifer says...

It's either the device or there is no way this SB is getting off the ground and will die because Argo is near impossible to defeat.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:59 pm
Redfang18 says...

Here you go again, Double I. Not every Shifter is "nigh-impossible" to defeat. Argo can't be impossible to defeat. That would consider him a god, which is unacceptable. He has to be defeated whether you say he can't or otherwise.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

Reviews: 3
Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:37 pm
thebookworm says...

RedFang, MM, and Double 1 you three need to stop. You are bickering and the idead you have come up with have not been approved by me.

First off, Double I, until recently we didn't know that redback spiders only lived in Australia. We'll have to replace the redback spiders with any type. Also, no torturing or imprisoning without permission from me and the character's creator. Argo will be hard to beat, but is not impossible to defeat. I agreed to Argo beacuse I wanted to challenge the Shifters to another degree. I have decided nothing to do with Gale's parents. Possibly after Argo's defeat but not during.

No offense, but I don't trust you three to post something, that I don't approve of. When we start you three will have to PM me your posts, before you post them, so I can check them.

As I said before, any complaints, questions or ideas MUST be PMed to me. I will deal with them from there.

You guys need to get a grip. Another irrational outburst that is mean or insulting and your character will be punished and/or banned from Animal Shifters.

I don't mean to be unfairly strict but you guys went overboard. I hope I have made myself clear.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:42 pm
KingLucifer says...

Sir yes sir, this needed to happen, I wasn't about to allow Double I to get away with so many character changes to make him so dominate. Will PM you shortly.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:23 am
Caesar says...

As you wish, thebooworm.
I got carried away... we got carried away. Call it brainstorming.
And Redfang, nigh-impossible isn't a statement of fact, it's be bragging. It means he'll be hard to defeat, that's all.
I, as I am sure we all do, apologize.

50 Reviews

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:41 pm
KingLucifer says...

My only post on here for awhile I edited Skylar's profile and her dragon weakness plus added pictures of what she looks like as a human and dragon.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:10 pm
thebookworm says...

Animal Shifters has started! Post when you want to, but try and post regularly. :D
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:30 pm
thebookworm says...

Just a reminder. I will not be able to get on Monday-Wednesday at least. I might be able to pop in once in a while, but not frequently.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:53 am
Redfang18 says...

I'm gonna get the funeral started, since you guys repeatedly mentioned it. Also to Double I and LHeart, let's not bicker about weaknesses again. For thebookworm's sake, just let it go so we don't have to miss out on the action. I'm still going to give Diablo's father a funeral pyre as planned, that is if thebookworm still permits it.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:02 am
KingLucifer says...

I wouldn't blame ya if you didn't trust me right now.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 am
Caesar says...

Neither would I...
I need LHeart to modify his Skylar post concerning Argo, then somebody else to post so that I can post again. That is of course, if we want to move things along.

50 Reviews

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:13 am
KingLucifer says...

Done.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:17 am
Caesar says...

Excellent. Posted. I'll give you shifters time to rest and recuperate, sort of thing. Have fun re-building Chicago, suckers! :wink:

The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13