z

Young Writers Society

Animal Shifters DT

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:14 pm
Caesar says...

You don't understand - Gale doesn't intend to lift a finger.
What you should consider are his parents...
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:16 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Pah his parents won't matter unless they become Shifter's themselves and I can almost bet that's what's going to happen ain't I right?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:17 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

No, they're not Shifters themselves...
You forget an important bit of information - namely, they helped create the Shifter serum.

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Oh this should get really interesting, with that mind where are you going with his parents exactly? They going to mutate there son again?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:21 pm
Caesar says...

Please, you think I'm so predictable?
No, what they can do is mutate other Shifters. Or Argo, for that matter.

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:23 pm
KingLucifer says...

It would never work, they wouldn't be able to get close enough without him thrashing around and destroying there boat. They be killed before they can do another mutation.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:24 pm
Caesar says...

You mean Argo?
Not if he agreed to it in the first place.

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:26 pm
KingLucifer says...

But like you said Double I Argo's mind is fractured he could as well attack at any point even if he has agreed. And if he did it would be to make a him somewhat smaller if not human.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:29 pm
Caesar says...

No, remember- Argo wants to destroy shifters, and will do anything to do so. A little bit of manipulation, and... presto!
Also, true, the serum created backwards would inverse the Shifting process, but what do you thing Gale's parents have been up to all those years in Australia?
I'm talking about a whole new serum.
Also, I do believe I PM'd thebookworm telling her/him (gender confusion) about Argo being 'lucid in his insanity'

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:33 pm
KingLucifer says...

Bookworm's a chick, and what's the end game Gales parents put the serum into Argo then what? Argo becomes human again and the world is safe? I doubt that's the case.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:37 pm
Caesar says...

Or, maybe, Gale's parents mutate Argo again, giving him more wings (which thebookworm forgot to mention), more powers, making him bigger and stronger... maybe even healing him of his insanity.
Who knows?

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:39 pm
KingLucifer says...

Oh you son of a gun, if Argo has wings the only ones who could possibly fight Argo then is Skylar and Diablo. He'll become unstoppable if it happens.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:41 pm
Caesar says...

Ohyes. Argo has wings already, they were mentioned in the first pic, but that wouldn't work. Six sets of one-hundred-foot long wings, to be exact
Also, he can only fly for a while, not that fast, and not that high. But it's enough. Also, remember he spits acid, at huge lengths.

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:44 pm
KingLucifer says...

I don't remember it saying he could spit acid. Or fly your probably god modding Argo to such a point that it's impossible to beat him! And wheres the weaknesses? Gale won't be able to control Argo at this rate Argo will just look at him and crush him dead.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:48 pm
Caesar says...

No, I'm positive about the acid. I'm certain, one million percent.
The wings still need to be approved, but he did have an original set - once again, they don't work that well.
Still, thebookworm was warned Argo would be nigh-impossible to beat, and she approved him. Chew her out.

To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett