z

Young Writers Society

The Haunted Plantation DT

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:00 pm
Jonathan says...

O.o you guys post a huge pile I really can't read them all post mine and then read all the other ones that have been posted during that time. :(
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:06 pm
veeren says...

So first storybook lesson:
Don't over-do it with the posting.

I'm almost done reading the posts and am slightly confused as to what's going on. Everyone is so disorganized, which wouldn't be such a bad thing in a giant mansion if the posts were a bit more detailed. Try not to post until a new event happens (or you make happen) with your character or other characters you want to get involved with, you don't have to post what they do every minute of everyday.

Besides that, I think we need to get everything together. Let's try to figure out where everyone is and where we can go from there and ignore the fact that I haven't even made my intro post yet sue me i'm busy. In other words, let's stick to the DT for a little.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:17 pm
NicoleBri says...

I know right, I am a little confused on what everyone is doing but as for my characters I know what is really going on.

Kamria: At first she was glad to have a room to herself, now she isn't to happy about it because of all the ghost's that have been spotted (Hence so far I think only 2 female ghosts have been seen) as of now, she is in her room singing and dancing trying to keep her mind out of being lonely.

Nick: Him and Meg are looking into old journals they found in the family room of the mansion, they found out some weird things. Such as Emily might have killed her own sister Sarah (wait or it is the other way around) Hmm... anyways, Nick and Meg went up to the third floor (The mansion has 3 stories, all of which have rooms.) They went to what looks like the master bedroom. Nick can sense presence's and he felt a strong female presence whom seemed really angry. They ran out of the room and now are back in their bedroom. As of now, Meg is trapped in the bathroom and cant get out. Nick has to help her.

**My overview of what's happening with MY characters and the people who are with my character (Meg) :)

***If anyone decides to room with Kamria she will be much much happy but you will have to have a 2 bed bedroom :D right now she only has one bed. She is willing to change rooms.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:23 pm
StoneHeart says...

>> Hear hear the Veer!

There so many posts it's makin' my eyes cross. And Veery, I haven't even looked at your profile yet ;), it's coincidence.

I've gotta read up on all these new posts, but you guys had really better slow down . . .

I mean, my post is as big as any four of y'alls . . . it's better to do bigger, more information-filled posts (Linearly) than huge numbers of random chit-chat posts.
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

303 Reviews

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:27 pm
StoneHeart says...

Oh, guys, and another thing. This SB needs more tension.

We need to make it so there's something more physical in the house than ghosts. Something that can hurt and scare people really badly.

Also, it would be great if Cal left us alone there, hoping that at least one of us will survive to tell him what's behind the problem with his plantation (It would be good to have Cal need something badly as well . . . he needs a reason for wanting all of this).

184 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:30 pm
veeren says...

What I first think we should do is get everyone from the SB on to the DT.
So if you haven't posted here already, please do:

@Hanorah
@ladcat13

That means you two ;)

EDIT: Yes Black, but that would need the authorization the creator, Panda ;)
That would mean someone of us would have to be the physical thing in the house, which would take a lot of planning and coordination.
-Plato's Symposium

46 Reviews

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:31 pm
NicoleBri says...

Cal is leaving you alone there. He just comes to see the group maybe once or twice to tell them a few things, like he did. He is very professional when it comes to his mansions.

- Ayn Rand

303 Reviews

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:36 pm
StoneHeart says...

. . . Sorry, this is the DISCUSSION thread. If nobody likes the idea then we won't do it. If we don't though then I think this SB will be a bit gentler than I'd hoped. . . .

46 Reviews

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:38 pm
NicoleBri says...

Since we are talking about depths of the posts, I do agree. My posts aren't long like BlackNether's and possibly Veeren's whenever he posts, but I do have to say, please post more than a paragraph. That sort of annoys me because it is really short.

-thanks.

-Panda!

- Ayn Rand

303 Reviews

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:39 pm
StoneHeart says...

@umaima
@TaylorLove
@Wonder

You three get over here too. Read all the above posts and tell us your thoughts>>

(I agree panda)

46 Reviews

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:41 pm
NicoleBri says...

BlackNether12 wrote:. . . Sorry, this is the DISCUSSION thread. If nobody likes the idea then we won't do it. If we don't though then I think this SB will be a bit gentler than I'd hoped. . . .

Well this has to be talked about so don't bother saying sorry. We need more plots to the story and talk through what else is going to happen!

- Ayn Rand

184 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:42 pm
veeren says...

They've already posted here, black xP
And please please please use proper formatting. These can be extremely difficult to read.
-Plato's Symposium

Reviews: 1
Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:44 pm
TaylorLove says...

I am reading everything. This might be just me and the way I am reading it, but this is sounding very rude to me. You can help someone out with out sounding rude. Again, that might just be the way it sounds to me, but it is not going to be as much fun if all you do is correct people. I want to have a good time and I am sure everyone does too, but this is the second day and we are already having problems. So just keep that in mind when you post things. :)
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

184 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:46 pm
veeren says...

TaylorLove wrote:I am reading everything. This might be just me and the way I am reading it, but this is sounding very rude to me. You can help someone out with out sounding rude. Again, that might just be the way it sounds to me, but it is not going to be as much fun if all you do is correct people. I want to have a good time and I am sure everyone does too, but this is the second day and we are already having problems. So just keep that in mind when you post things. :)

Was that to me?
I didn't mean to sound rude about anything D:
-Plato's Symposium

Reviews: 1
Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:51 pm
TaylorLove says...

No, it was not to you. More a general message. There is just a lot of corrections being thrown around and I do not want it to get bad. I love advice, but the way it is said makes the difference. :)
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless