z

Young Writers Society

Revolution DT

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:07 pm
Auxiira says...

...nice, 47 notifications and about ten of them are for this. Nice to know that everyone's alive!
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:49 pm
100xstupid says...

I'm having to force myself away from the next bit of mine so I can do some work... Might be up tonight but probably tomorrow.

@TaylorLove
Kat and Andrew are gonna be in my next bit, so let me know if there's anything you want them to say/do in particular

@sylverdawn
How're we doing chronology wise? I was thinking that maybe Riley met up with Amy a few hours before my first post and skipped school?

In general, I am a little unclear on timing. Could we set a date for when the revolution has begun, maybe something to do with the factory raid? I know using a calender might be a bit difficult, but I think it would help our stories to flow together better.
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing"
-Socrates

67 Reviews

Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:16 pm
Auxiira says...

uuumm, go ask sylverdawn, he's the revolution nary...

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:51 pm
View Likes
morgansboss says...

Here are my profiles:

Spoiler! :
Profiles:

Name: Sara Whitley

Mutant/Human: Mutant, Dog. Increased hearing and smell, but is color blind
(if you’re a mutant, what is your mutation (of one animal only, please) and your implication with the revolution? if you’re a human, where do you live and what is your occupation?)

Appearance: (description and/or photo)
Very tall and thin, Sara has long thick dirty blonde hair. For her mutant characteristics, she has the pointed ears of a wolf, more extended and prominent canine teeth, pointed brown nails (or I suppose you could say claws), a tail that she almost always keeps hidden, and double-jointed hips (the double joints allow her to arch her knees up towards her back and run correctly on all four legs if she wishes). For clothing she always wears the same oversized Navy blue shirt that always falls off her shoulders with a pair of old black pants which seem very baggy when fit around her thin frame.

Personality: Often getting into petty arguments with the cat-mutants, Sara is shy when you first meet her but friendly all the same. Once she gets more comfortable she can become very attached to her ‘friends’. Short tempered with those she doesn’t like or trust and very melodramatic, Sara is also surprisingly brave and willing to face whatever she needs to in order to gain equal rights.

History: Sara has been on the run since the time she was born… and now her brother Drew is all she has left. Her mother died in childbirth for Sara who was born a mutant. Her father, disgusted by her, attempted to leave her to die when she was just an infant, but her older brother who was just human and only four, refused to leave and their father abandoned them both as a result. Ever since then they have been running from the authorities, stealing from the people, and hoping to someday live free again.

Up for love: very much so… the only difficulty is her insecurity.

Other: Image

Name: Drew Whitley

Mutant/Human:
Human, hermit. Lives on the run with his younger mutant sister and is a professional thief.

Appearance: Thick dirty brown hair like his sister, but with aqua-blue eyes. Shorter and with a thicker build, Drew has a distinctively faded scar that runs down the side of his cheek.

Personality: Quite and watchful, it takes a very long time for him to trust anyone as he has been naturally suspicious of people since a very young age. He is also very protective of his sister.

History: Same as his sister. Soon after his birth Drew’s mother got the dark spot. Four years later she got pregnant again and died in childbirth to his younger sister, Sara, who was a wolf/dog mutant. His father, who had been anti-mutants from the start, was bitter and resentful about his wife’s death and blamed Sara. He wished to desert his daughter, but four-year-old Drew refused to allow it and took Sara, running away with her before their dad had the chance to sell her away to slavery or the government.

Up for love: You can try… Drew is conserved and suspicious but it would be interesting

Other:

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 am
View Likes
Blackwood says...

May I please take on a role of an anti-revolutionary? ... that's the only plan i have for my character/s
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:59 am
winterbites says...

Just did my first post! C:
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

80 Reviews

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:02 am
100xstupid says...

Just realised that I accidentally referred to Taylorlove's character as a Farrow rather than a Lambert. Changed it though, I'll get on to the actual Farrows now.

By the way sylverdawn, I'm loving the Vengeance Moon bits. Looking forwards to some general insurrection ^_^
-Socrates

Reviews: 0
Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:06 pm
luluds says...

Helloooo ^^ i'd like to join this story (yes auxii i finaly decide to do it) Seing as i don't have time right now to write out everything i'll just throw in the gist of my character and let you decide if its interesting enough for the story.

A scientist that specializes in genetic alterations to the human species. Slightly insane and dangerous and with a little army of henchmen of his own. very secretive but ruthless. Never fall asleep with him around unless you want to wake up with hands and feet exchanged muahahah .

67 Reviews

Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:04 pm
Auxiira says...

@Morgan: they're brill!

@Blackwood: sures!

@luluds: finally and you're as creepy as always

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:23 pm
morgansboss says...

@Auxriia: What’s Brill? Oh and I also just realized that I may have to change my characters a bit, as their back story is VERY similar to two others that have already been made… (I think their names were Amy and James, or something similar) I messaged the user, so we’ll have to see what they want me to do.

67 Reviews

Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:26 pm
Auxiira says...

brill=brilliant!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:24 pm
littleauthor says...

Winter so are Lilly and Nadia gonna find each other again or what?
It's better to be WEIRD than boring

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:52 am
winterbites says...

I'd like them, to but its also up to you c:
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

67 Reviews

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:35 am
Auxiira says...

I'm just waiting for someone to find Kari on the rooftop with Ven's tiger. Or maybe the tiger takes her somewhere

80 Reviews

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:01 am
100xstupid says...

Hey Aux, would it be cool if I used George (my character's son) as my second human character? He seems to have gathered a posse.

Actually, I'm half considering killing off Alex... just as soon as he finds his brother. Anyone mutant who'd like to do it? I'll be sad to lose him but it seems right that he goes.
-Socrates

I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood