z

Young Writers Society

Gemstone Knights DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:28 pm
KingLucifer says...

Hmmm, not entirely. I still got tricks up my sleeve.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:05 am
View Likes
DragonGirl11 says...

May I have some clarification? In the very first post, I think Redfang said there were six gemstones and twelve rookies. So I've been posting as if there was one diamond and two knights, my character and the sort of generic other one. Am I correct in this? Because if not, I can certainly go back and fix it.
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:08 am
KingLucifer says...

That's correct.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:09 am
Redfang18 says...

Well, no one has claimed the female Diamond Knight, so you're doing just fine, DG11. I find no harm in what you're doing.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

43 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:16 am
View Likes
DragonGirl11 says...

Okay, thank you! Just making sure I wasn't stepping on any toes.
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

32 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:19 am
Redfang18 says...

You're not steppin' on any toes, DG11. You're doin' just fine. Keep up the good work.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:24 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Be quite interesting if DG11's character felt like he was in danger due to Nabaat being on the training grounds and agreeing to kill the Diamond knights.

32 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 am
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

Nabaat's got the motive for it. She's PO'd at the Diamond Knights for pressuring Angelus away from her, so she's got motive. She might also have the motive to kill Mina, since the latter was hoping that Nabaat wasn't going to be Angelus' chosen bride.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:34 am
KingLucifer says...

She may not since it's not known to her, yea Mina and Nabaat don't like each other but doesn't really give motive to be put on her Who-to-kill list.

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 pm
KingLucifer says...

DG11 she suppose to feel like she's in danger not notice where Nabaat was hiding.

43 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:50 pm
DragonGirl11 says...

Sorry about that! It's all fixed. (Oh, by the way, Terrance is a boy.)
~*~

~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:53 pm
KingLucifer says...

I've realized that and it's a typo cause Terrence sounds like a chick name to me.

Reviews: 3
Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:58 pm
View Likes
thebookworm says...

It's a guy and a girl name.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

32 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 pm
Redfang18 says...

DG11, I understand you're trying to follow suit as me and LHeart. Like the Master Gemstones, the Slave Gemstones- Amethyst, Emerald, Topaz, Opal, Diamond, and White Pearl- can speak to their masters. Terrance is a Diamond Knight, so it's the Diamond who's trying to warn him of any danger.

~~~Les Miserables

43 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:53 pm
View Likes
DragonGirl11 says...

I think it would be rather interesting to watch Terrance discover that the Diamond can speak to him.
~*~

~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon