z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts DT

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:37 am
ELLYNARA3 says...

I thought that Draco had a son called Scorpius not a daughter. Unless your talking about Scorpius and Rose's child (if they had one) but I think it might be a little bit early for that, and well by old Mouldy Ass I'm assuming you mean He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, or Voldormort *Shudders Involuntarily*
Driver chooses the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.- Dean to Sam, Supernatural

Feelings!- Crowley, Supernatural

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:50 pm
Stellabeam says...

True, well the real question is..how many generations/years have passed since Harry Potter 1? 2? 3? Generations. Is Harry's grandchildren or greatgrandchilren attending Hogwarts. That type of thing.Because if we knew it would be neat to include future Potter's,Weasley's etc.
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:41 pm
Saga97 says...

I think that we either have too take on more characters or just make those that we have main characters and go on that way :Þ
Where adventures are made
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:25 am
MariaRowlands says...

OMG! I could make it that my character is infact Lily and Scorpious! That would be so weird! Yet it could make for a funny story!
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

24 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:26 pm
Stellabeam says...

How would your character be Lily and Scorpious?
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

24 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:43 pm
Stellabeam says...

I also read in the story description that the kidnappers are getting harry's youngest son and that the story is placed 20 years in the future after harry. Who's is Harry's son?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:34 pm
ELLYNARA3 says...

Harry has two sons Albus Severus Potter is the youngest, James Sirius Potter is the elder, he also has a daughter Lily Luna Potter.
Driver chooses the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.- Dean to Sam, Supernatural

9 Reviews

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:02 am
Saga97 says...

Wait are we talking about the description of this SB or what? o.o
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

24 Reviews

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:00 pm
View Likes
Stellabeam says...

Yeah I know Harry had sons but in this SB who is playing his son because in the SB description jordan said that the evil forces kidnapped harry's son. But is there anyone playing Harry's son?

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:19 am
View Likes
JordanPierre2000 says...

They havent kidnapped Harry's son yet.
Stop for a while and think about this.

What if we used to be able to make wishes

But then someone wished we couldn't :O

14 Reviews

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:07 am
MariaRowlands says...

I meant that the girl is Lily and Scorpious's DAUGHTER!

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:18 pm
ELLYNARA3 says...

Lily and Scorpious didn't have a daughter, they were never in a relationship (that I know of), it's actually Rose and Scorpious who ended up together, so Ron and Hermione's daughter ends up with, Draco and Astoria's son, I'm not sure if those two had a child but assuming that they did it would be way before that because were still following harry's son and Scorpius is the same age as Albus I think or a little bit younger than.

24 Reviews

Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:24 pm
Stellabeam says...

But it can't be if harry's son is still in hogwarts

14 Reviews

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:11 am
View Likes
MariaRowlands says...

Ok then she can be Rose and Scorpious's daughter. I just wanted to make a twist. :( ALL WELL! :D

9 Reviews

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:12 am
View Likes
Saga97 says...

Ok I know I don't run this SB but I think that bad language should be banned especially because we have characters at the age 11 :Þ
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio