z

Young Writers Society

Blazed DT

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:14 pm
EnchantedPanda says...

I just thought I'd let you all know that I've now completely finished writing my profile all of it is finished and if you wouldn't mind I'd just like to ask that you all glance over it so that you get the general gist of my character. I just kept building on my original post and now it's up. Oh and I am sincerely sorry that I haven't really posted on the storybook yet. I was waiting until I had finished my profile and now that it is finished I will start posting right now!

Please contact me if I need to post more or less and if any of my stuff doesn't make sense. I am relatively new to story booking so you'll all have to be a bit patient with me and make sure that I'm aware of any mistakes that I make. Thank you all very much. It's a privilege to be able to write a story book with all of you.
Last edited by EnchantedPanda on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:11 am
Daisuki says...

Hey Redfang - question. Do all of Zeke's visions come true? Or just some?
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

141 Reviews

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:24 pm
Daisuki says...

Hey, Princess! I don't think anyone is trying to ignore you, but we do all have situations are characters are in now, and I'm not sure what you want someone to do. Your post was that your character broke into someone's house and introduced herself, right? Well, what were you expecting? Do you want someone to write about you breaking into their house? I'm not trying to be critical, I just need you to express what you want to do more clearly. And if no one is in the right situation to have their house broken into (I mean, some people are busy being arresting or convulsing on the floor), then why don't you drop in on another scene? You could try to rescue the Rebel pair getting captured, or you could drop by Zeke's house and meet my characters. Just try to take some initiative.
-Dai (Sire and S'oul)

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:50 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Well, who else WAS in a room in a HOUSE? Yes, I am being ignored and I'll think you'll find I posted BEFORE all these "situations".
Signature Pending

141 Reviews

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 pm
Daisuki says...

Oh, I see a little. Did you want Redfang's character to respond to that? I just think maybe you're expecting too much of other people. They can't read your mind, so if you communicate to them where you are or what you are trying to do, they'll understand. I just don't think anyone got what you were trying to do with your post. Maybe people (including me) could have asked questions instead of going about their business, but still, communication is a two-way street.
-Dai (Sire and S'oul)

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:09 pm
Audy says...

I didn't ignore you Princess, I was confused. I just wasn't sure where you were? You can always post on this board and tell people what you mean to do with your post. Just to eliminate any confusion.

Singer: I hope I handled Mistha well in this. Let me know if there are any mistakes.

So...should we drag the captured rebels to the government? ;) Dreamingforever, we might run into Estelle, if you'd like.

Or is someone going to come and save them? Apple if you want, Xandria could come in? Whatever you guys want, I'll go along with it. Or Princess, if you want to come in here. We're all just improvising here.

42 Reviews

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:11 pm

*shrugs* Like I said, can someone else include me because I'm lost.
Signature Pending

141 Reviews

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:14 pm
Daisuki says...

Umm... d'ya want to come over to Zeke's house? He's having a horrifying vision and Sire doesn't know what do to. Could you save him or... I'm not sure. But we could use another person over here.
-Dai

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:18 pm
Audy says...

^ That's a good idea.

Anyways, I was just popping in, unfortunately, I have to go. I wish I had Wes' powers ^^; It takes me FOREVER to type up these posts xD

42 Reviews

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:53 pm

I have a few Q.

1. What is happening with everyone?
2. Who's rebel and who's goverment? It's ahrd to follow. Could we put Name | Location | Rebel./Govr.
3. Who's up for love? (Boys)

- POD. QuickSilver,
Signature Pending

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:16 pm
icebender28 says...

Princess, if you're getting lost, what I do, is copy and paste everyone's profile's into a Word document. That way, if you ever need to look back, then you can. It's really useful!
And Princess, we really weren't trying to ignore you, we just didn't know where you were. I'm sorry for all the confusion! :D
Life is to be lived, not survived.

141 Reviews

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:35 pm
Daisuki says...

Thanks, Princess! I liked your post and the way you followed the screams. I guess either Redfang or I (well, probably Redfang) will write a response to it.
-Dai

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:48 pm
EnchantedPanda says...

So...should we drag the captured rebels to the government? ;) Dreamingforever, we might run into Estelle, if you'd like.
Yes, I like that idea a lot can we please try and incorporate that in the next posts, I would really appreciate it. So far my character hasn't been as involved as I would like (I blame myself for not posting enough.) Thank you for suggesting it.

Oh and just a question. Are my posts alright, at the moment it seems like everyone is posting great sections that contribute really well to the story book and it feels like my posts aren't very good. Can someone please let me know because I'm not sure if what I'm writing is correct or not. Thank you.
Last edited by EnchantedPanda on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:11 pm
icebender28 says...

Sorry for not posting all day! We had a blackout, and it keeps on switching on and off, so I can't post right now!
Honestly, it seems like the whole world is out to stop me from posting! :D
Life is to be lived, not survived.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:07 pm
View Likes
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

WOW! This is going very fast. I'm so confused with what's going on! Could someone just give me a little gist. Also, I think it would help if, just for now since we're still getting to know all the characters, we should put out name at the top and what side we're on.

Ex.

Bob - Rebels

And then you post whatever stuff it is that you are posting!
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

"If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi