z

Young Writers Society

Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 am
Shadowlight says...

because we are terribly violent people on the inside and this is the only outlet for all our pent up aggression.... XD

....I should probably go write some Rayden stuff so we can enter him soon.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

Reviews: 4
Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 am
TheBlondie says...

Hehe, agreed! And it is fun to watch them try and figure out what you already know, but they don't know, and when they figure it out it is so exciting because they finally figured it out and...I'll just stop there....hehe
Ninja. Enough said.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:54 am
TheRazzle says...

I completely agree with both of you.
=D
Cake and tea or death, cake or tea and death?! Little red cook book, little red cook book!
-Eddie Izzard

I am an evil herbivore. I will eat all the leaves on this tree. I will eat more leaves than I should... so that other giraffes may die!
-Also Eddie Izzard

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:58 am
Shadowlight says...

XD

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 am
VuzzyCat says...

Hehe! I love you all! We have a great bunch of people on this storybook! <3 :D
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 am
Shadowlight says...

Tige and Rayden are going to make Seena's relationship with Davnick a trial to say the least. XD

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:57 am
gleek456 says...

Hey guys! I just caught up on all your awesome ideas (phew!). Gosh, this is such an awesome and fun storybook! :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:54 am
icebender28 says...

Hey, so guys, I was thinking it would be kind of cool to kill off one of the characters(one of mine, if nobody wants to) when we save Davnick. It would make him feel even more horrible! If you think it's a good idea, but don't want to lose your characters, we could kill off Tess. I mean, she's the only character in the group right now(other than pets) who isn't in a love relationship.
Just an idea! If you guys think it's horrible and idiotic, don't hesitate to say! I would hate to make this any less fun for anybody! :)
Icebender :D
Life is to be lived, not survived.

18 Reviews

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:10 am
TheRazzle says...

Aww so brutal. Poor Tess, Jared would feel so bad... I don't know. I could swing either way... awww crud, somebody else should decide... :?
Cake and tea or death, cake or tea and death?! Little red cook book, little red cook book!
-Eddie Izzard

I am an evil herbivore. I will eat all the leaves on this tree. I will eat more leaves than I should... so that other giraffes may die!
-Also Eddie Izzard

42 Reviews

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:14 am
Shadowlight says...

Awww not Tess!

She's so much fun in her violence. (I am rather scared I can relate to her thinking....XD)

but I think it's up to you Ice, she is your character after all.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:17 am
VuzzyCat says...

Tess would be good. She's probably the only one crazy enough to get killed. Although, I think killing off somebody in a relationship would be cool. heart breaking, but cool. I don't know though. We could always kill of Everlee. That would realy hurt the group, and somebody would have to step up. But, I don't know. I'm fine with whatever.
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

18 Reviews

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:20 am
TheRazzle says...

Ohh I just had a deliciously aweful idea... what if Seena died, or was at least badly, badly hurt? That would tear Davie to shreds, and Rayden too. Man that sounds nasty... but of course, just an idea.
-Eddie Izzard

-Also Eddie Izzard

42 Reviews

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:32 am
Shadowlight says...

Am I ridiculous that I really thought no one would die what we started this??? am I that naive and simple?? XD

If Seena died for real, Tige would probably go on a bloody rampage until he was killed. Rayden might go postal as well loosing her so soon after finding her again. (there's only so much emotional damage a young guy can take.) :D

*weeps in the corner*

18 Reviews

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:35 am
TheRazzle says...

Well she doesnt have to actually die...
or, everybody could die.
That would suck. :(
-Eddie Izzard

-Also Eddie Izzard

42 Reviews

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:39 am
Shadowlight says...

Rocks fall everyone dies! XD

But seriously, that would royally suck!

if she were badly hurt it might force Davnick and Rayden to work together, or at least deal with on another in a non violent sort of way and might lead to a good bonding experience. (dysfunctional brotherly love maybe?)

What if Seena was badly injured while fighting with whoever dies??? (just an idea!)

Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko