z

Young Writers Society

Boarding School Next Gen. DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 pm
Bloo says...

Kat, no they didn't. remember, Mike was with Lei and May(after she was "dead"

Dav is up for anyone as his roommate. Anyone at all really.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:33 am
*writewatiwant* says...

Oh, right! But that was because there was no room for either Lei nor Mike! And then after May died, Jazz moved in. And then, May reappeared and there wasn't room for her. I think co-ed is kinda cool xD Adds drama and funny scenes
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:56 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Shauni: I think Maria "Mary" (I can't decide which I'd rather call her yet) may have a thing for Ed at some point.

Also, I think someone should just go along and take all the names and assign roommates unless people have requested to have a single room. It might be easier.
Got YWS?

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:20 pm
jok101 says...

I thought that all the room got mixed up though right. Cause didn't every one just always gather in one room and never talk about are rooms.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:18 pm
Shauni says...

Nice. It'll be fun, 'cause he never actually fall for no one. He's like a little kid in those matters.
About the roommates, Ed can stay with anyone but he will have his dog in the room. He's very quiet but he'd love to have friends. Friendly ones.
Maybe Jonathan an Granger, I don't know...

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:23 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Jonathan would be happy to have Ed as a roommate. Actually anyone as a roommate. (:
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:38 pm
ridersofdamar says...

so everyone has to have two roomates BUT they dont have to be writers. in the SB. They can be... normal people. Anyways, Boltage's character could have a house off campus that he keeps his pot in. Thats the only thing I can think of.

Oh. Dorms can be Co-ed if you want.

I vote wolves, and we change the name to Wayah High (Wayah means wolf in cherokee)
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

39 Reviews

Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:54 pm
Bloo says...

Well I have an idea, osrt of, Shane is a pot dealer so bribing isn't such a big deal to him. So how about he paid someone in the school to "look over' the fact he lives alone for him.

I don't really care about the masscout
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

42 Reviews

Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:00 pm
ridersofdamar says...

thatll work
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:13 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Okay, both my characters will be up for roommates. Jack is just a little...different to live with.

And I was thinking that Maria "Mary" could room with other artsy type people...maybe...I don't know. People who are into arty things. But it could be fun sticking her in with Brooklyn since she has a snake and Mary is afraid of snakes.

Also, would this boarding school possibly have a dance program? Is it a particularly artsy school? (going through some of the profiles it seems many have artistic type interests). Or should I say Mary is enrolled in a dance academy/program outside of school. Another idea to go along with that is maybe the school has an art school along with it (some schools actually have that).

Yeah. That's my rambling for today.
Got YWS?

42 Reviews

Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:20 pm
ridersofdamar says...

its a very big school with lots of programs. do what you want

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

So, Nicole and I (tiger and I) want to put Bethany and Mel int he same room, since they'll both fall for Bolt's character, so to add to the drama. And I was wondering if any of the guys volunteered to stay with the girls, 'cause that would bring up funny and embarrassing scenes to both parties ;)
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

42 Reviews

Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:49 pm
ridersofdamar says...

whatever. if no one else will i will. There is a dog though

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:00 am
pudin.junidf says...

hey!! I need a roommate!! *sniff*. you could pair me up with someone I don't know, I wouldn't care if you chose for me. I don't care if it's a boy or girl. Maybe
someone a bit opposite from Jackie since she's very quite and likes companion.
so, that's all I need to know.
pudin
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

39 Reviews

Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:10 am
Bloo says...

Kat, David can. It might be fiting for a later idea I have with him.

Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves