z

Young Writers Society

Camp Half Blood DT

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:11 pm
Eternity says...

Here's a WFP: http://writerfeedpad.com/camphalfblood

Also, would it be okay if I made another character that's new to the camp? I know it's a day before Thursday, but I can write something up quick.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:38 pm
LordZeus says...

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone would like their characters to be the two companions that Ray had with him on his quest to get a golden apple from the Garden of Hesperides (as mentioned in my CP). These people would know Ray's trustworthy, loyal and kind side, that most people don't see. I could make them NPCs if necessary but I'd rather they be PCs.

82 Reviews

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:43 pm
Eternity says...

I wouldn't mind if Casper was ^-^

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:15 pm
Poopsie says...

Please post charry charts on the wfp pliz .o./

otherwise theirs no reason for it to be up
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:23 pm
Vellichor says...

@LordZeus If you wanted, you could take either of my babies for the quest :D

@Poopsie I'll have charts up for my two in the next few hours.... hopefully....
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:27 pm
Poopsie says...

cool
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:16 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

(Grace Clementine)

Grace Clementine( @HazelGrace16 ) - Me

Beckett Finn( @TheForgottenKing ) - Clem has the biggest crush on Beckett. It started growing from her first day at camp when he was the tour guide for her group. Only there are a few problems. 1. They are good friends. Not best friends but good enough friends that Clem fears she may forever be stuck in the friend-zone. 2. Clem would never dare tell her true feelings to him. She is too afraid of the repercussions. He is one of the few people she can talk real to without being super awkward. Unless he catches her off guard then she is right back to being her adorkable self that she is with everyone.
She likes the fact that Beckett is smart and successful, but he is still kind. She is happy to have him in her life.

Logan Bates ( @ChildOfWriting ) - Logan is cool. Clem has tried talking to him a few times, but he usually seems disinterested whenever she tries. Unlike most people Logan is not amused by her awkwardness. At least that's how she sees it. She has tried a lot, but by this point she has kind of left him alone. She will still say hi when they pass, but she hasn’t gone out of her way to be his friend anymore. She thinks he is nice, but she also understands that he wants his space.

Mickey Halen ( @TheFantasy14 ) - Clem loves Mickey. He always makes her laugh, and she looks forward to his visits. They are friends, but Clem doesn’t know that much about him. He honestly reminds her of a younger crazy brother. Mickey always plays jokes on her, but none of them are intended to be mean. He also never takes advantage of her, so she really appreciates that.

Casper Everelka ( @Eternity ) - Casper arrived at camp the same year Clem did. They were in each other's tour groups, but Casper really didn’t talk that much. Clem admires her from afar. She thinks Casper seems like a really nice person and she is pretty, but Clem has never known how to approach her. Clem has done some favors for her, but they have never had a real conversation. It sticks mainly to “Hi. How are you?” “Good. And you?” Casper is a good fighter, but Clem isn’t a huge fan of the obsession with revenge. That is because Clem doesn’t really understand it.

Amelia Yates ( @TinyJarStoredDreams ) - Clem likes Amelia. They aren’t extremely close, but they know each other. Clem likes Amelia’s competitiveness. It makes watching her during Capture the Flag, and other camp games really fun. She is an easy icon to cheer for. Since Amelia is kind of like a celebrity at camp so Clem usually won't come up to her easily. Honestly Clem feels like Amelia looks at her like a little sister.

Eliza Jane Kearn ( @TheForgottenKing ) - First impression: Clem is scared haha. She has heard rumors about Eliza, and she is definitely someone she doesn't see herself messing with. Honestly she feels like she would appear stupid in front of Eliza. However, that won't stop her from being nice if Eliza were to ever approach her.

Ben Reid ( @HazelGrace16 ) - She occasionally gets help from Ben handyman wise. She asks for his help a lot when it comes to fixing things she has broke (which is a lot). They aren’t friends, or acquaintances. Honestly their relationship is weird, but nobody seems to care. She hates that he is given a hard time because he is Luke’s brother.

Olivia Gresham ( @TheFantasy14 ) - Clem is constantly working for Olivia and other Ares kids. It is easily a group that takes advantage of her. However Olivia is one of the nicer ones. Clem works to please them, and impress them. She doesn’t know why, that's just what she has always done. Clem and Olivia aren’t friends, but Olivia does approach her a lot. Olivia also helps her whenever she does something clumsy. She could see them becoming friends.

Rebecca Myers ( @ChildOfWriting ) - Rebecca and Clem are best friends in Clem’s mind. They came to camp the same year, and they kind of hit it off the first day. The two girls are very similar, but at the same time they are perfectly different. Rebecca is one of the few people who openly know Clem’s secrets (like her crush and past). Clem has really never had a friend like Rebecca, and she’s really glad to have her. Rebecca is the one who is not afraid to stand up to those who want to use Clem.

Ray Patel ( @LordZeus ) - Clem kind of avoids Ray. She is very intimidated by him, and honestly it doesn’t seem like Ray would even notice a girl like her. She has a perfect mixture of respect and fear for him. She wonders if that is what he wants out of people. She wants to see what comes out of a guy like him.

Adonis Capulet ( @Chaser ) - Adonis is a very strange person to Clem. She is curious about the face mask because he is a child of Aphrodite, and usually they are very open about showing everything with their beauty. He honestly seems nothing like his siblings, and Clem likes that about him. She would be open to getting to know more about him.

Hachiko Kuwabara ( @Chaser ) - She has no problems with Hachiko. They have only had a few conversations. There isn’t much to say about them.

Leon ( @Poopsie ) - First Impression: Leon seems nice. Clem would be very kind to him.

Ashton Vallin ( @NympheaLily )- First impression: Clem is excited to have a new sibling come into her life, and she would be extremely kind and welcoming to her. However, Clem is not good with people with her condition. She would try to help and understand, but Clem isn’t good with the whole “dealing with people's problems” thing. Hopefully they can get along.

*Let me know if you have any questions, or any changes you want me to make!!*
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:51 pm
NympheaLily says...

NympheaLily: Ash(ton) Vallin
First Impressions of the Camp: When Ash first came to CHB, she acted friendly around everyone. She asked her satyr friend (Cypress) to keep her condition a secret from the rest of the camp. To everyone else, she appears to be a quite happy girl. The Aphrodite campers always comment on her hair and her body shape. Of course, Ash doesn't tell them what was really happening. She goes to the woods every day during the bonfire to sing and play her violin without harming anybody.

Ash feels like she has a very special connection with Grave "Clem" Clementine, mostly because of the Apollo connection, but also because Clem was so happy all of the time. Whenever Clem was happy, Ash was happy.

None of the other campers really understood Ash. She has a small crush on Beckett, however, she feels like she would be bringing Clem's hopes down, as she also has a crush on Beckett. She occasionally talks to him and often fades away whenever he comes close. She wouldn't dare confess her feelings to him, in fear of losing Clem as her friend.

Spoiler! :
@TheForgottenKing; @HazelGrace16 Tell me is you don't agree with this and I'll change it
Will Solace IRL

Reviews: 0
Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:55 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Awe everyone loves Beckett
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:09 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Haha two socially awkward girls wanting the same guy! And they're sisters! This shall be quite interesting ;) *rubs hands maniacally together*
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

Reviews: 0
Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:11 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Ok peeps, the SB is officially closed!! Tommorow it begins!!
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

82 Reviews

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:52 pm
Eternity says...

I'm incredibly excited !

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:58 am
Europa says...

Please excuse that this was rushed late at night.

Olivia Gresham

Grace Clementine( @HazelGrace16 ) - She seems like a bit of doormat. a doormat Olive really doesn't want to step all over. Honestly, the other Ares kids annoy her, and she doesn't like the fact that they push her around like that. She helps her out when she can, and wants to know more about her.

Beckett Finn( @TheForgottenKing ) - He lead her tour group. Beckket seems nice enough, and is easy to talk to. She definitely gets along with him and his siblings more than she does her own.

Logan Bates ( @ChildOfWriting ) - She wouldn't go out of her way to seek him out. If he keeps to himself, she'll keep to herself.

Casper Everelka ( @Eternity ) - she respects her. Olivia would view her as a desirable ally, and try not to get on her bad side.

Amelia Yates ( @TinyJarStoredDreams ) - She would really rub her the wrong way. Olivia would go out of her way to avoid her, and wouldn't be too nice if she tried to talk with her. But if it does come down to a competition, she'd be her equal in every regard.

Eliza Jane Kearn ( @TheForgottenKing ) - Another person she'd respect. She'd be curious to know about New Rome, as well as Roman tactics and mythology (always good to know more about what you're facing.) and definitely go to her with questions.

Ben Reid ( @HazelGrace16 ) - Honestly, she'd really want to get to know him better, He seems strong in his own way, and is a kind person. Ben would be a person she'd want to be friends with.

Mickey Halen ( @TheFantasy14 ) - Mickey is a nice guy in her mind, but there's something about him that she doesn't understand. She doesn't know what. But he makes her extremely curious.

Rebecca Myers ( @ChildOfWriting ) - A fun, outgoing person. Olivia would like her a lot

Ray Patel ( @LordZeus ) - Unlike everyone else at camp, Grace wouldn't think of him as anyone special. He's just a guy who happened to do something impressive. That doesn't make him someone to be admired. She isn't afraid of him either. Olivia has nothing to hide, and is he wants to poke at her thoughts, that's between him and his obvious disregard for other people's privacy.

Adonis Capulet ( @Chaser ) - She's actually pretty intimidated by him. She doesn't know what the mask is for, but he doesn't seem to like her all that much, and that makes her all the more wary of him.

Hachiko Kuwabara ( @Chaser ) - She has her suspicions about him. No one else seems to mind him, but she gets the feeling that Hachiko is bad news. Maybe even dangerous. She'd keep away from him, watching and investigating him from a distance.

Leon ( @Poopsie ) - He's in her tour group. Leon seems very quiet and withdrawn, but Olivia would actually want to try and get to know him better instead of just leaving him to himself as she usually does.

Ashton Vallin ( @NympheaLily )- Olivia would want to be friends with her. She seems like a good person, and someone with more to her than she's letting on.

82 Reviews

Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:03 am
Eternity says...

Make sure to include any new characters that are up. If you go into the WFP, you can see the new characters and I'll paste this so you just have to add what your char. thinks of the new ones.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:45 am
Vellichor says...

Logan Bates

Grace Clementine( @HazelGrace16 ) - Logan doesn't know Clem very well, but he at least can tell she's nice and outgoing. If he had the energy or words, he'd like to get to know her. Logan likes being around happy people, maybe to make up for his own outward apparent apathy.

Beckett Finn( @TheForgottenKing ) - Becket made more of an effort than most to get Logan to open up, and he respects him for that. If anything, Logan envies his openness and ability to take things in stride.

Mickey Halen ( @TheFantasy14 ) - Logan and Mickey haven't interacted much, so Logan doesn't really have an opinion either way. He doesn't dislike him though. It's a start.

Casper Everelka ( @Eternity ) - Logan hasn't exchanged many words with Casper, but from what he knows about her revenge-centered qualities, he respects her tenacity. He thinks of her a a bird of a feather, one quiet person to another.

Amelia Yates ( @TinyJarStoredDreams ) - Logan had a bit of a crush on her from his first day at camp. Of course, no one knows this and even he denies it. Even now that he doesn't have to keep moving, he has trouble making, or even attempting to make connections. Her outgoingness (competitiveness) and humor make Logan want to/ wish he were better at interacting with others, and the few times they've been on a CTF team, he has openly laughed with her joking. He received many strange looks (and smiles), though. It's not often that he laughs.

Eliza Jane Kearn ( @TheForgottenKing ) - Logan is always curious about other Roman demi-gods. As he's still relatively new to the whole "knowing-about-your-history" thing, he's sometimes annoyingly curious when he opens up. He respects her toughness and generally gives her a wide berth, though he plans to try and learn all that he can of Roman fighting tactics. His own abilities are effective, but somewhat lacking in grace or style. Such is the way of learning to fight without an instructor.

Ben Reid ( @HazelGrace16 ) - As Logan is practically clueless on recent demi-god history, he doesn't know much about Luke. Thus, when he saw that people seemed to judge Ben on his brother's actions, and tried his best to be friendly to him. The two are now well acquainted. One might go so far as to call them friends.

Olivia Gresham ( @TheFantasy14 ) - The few times that Logan and Olivia have spoken have left him more than a little confused. Friendly at first but then quick to anger made him think that he had said something wrong, (which happens pretty often, given his lacking history of social interaction.) He tries to give her a wide berth to avoid the awkwardness of further interaction, but respectfully watches in awe at her fighting prowess.

Ray Patel ( @LordZeus ) - Having arrived at the same time and spent the same amount of time at the camp, the two at least know each other. They both are of a more serious nature and that at least has lent itself to their cooperation during camp activities.

Adonis Capulet ( @Chaser ) - Don simply disturbs Logan, but he knows that this could possibly be simply because he doesn't know him well. He still remembers what it felt like to be judged by others who didn't know him, and therefore tries to avoid doing the same.

Hachiko Kuwabara ( @Chaser ) - Logan is freaked out by such nice and hyperactive people, and so is somewhat uncomfortable around Hachiko. That being said, Logan is getting used to his antics, and actually finds them to be uplifting or at least humorous at times.

Leon ( @Poopsie ) - Logan hasn't actually spoken with Leon, but the two have shared a nod when running into each other on the beach or quieter spots in the forest. They seem to share at least a liking of peace and quiet.

Ashton Vallin ( @NympheaLily )- Logan, being the hopelessly shy and socially lacking guy he is, couldn't possibly approach such a girl. Her singing takes away the memories of his hard life, even from the distance that he has heard it while sitting on the beach as he does. Outside of hearing her sing, he has not had more than a few helloes in passing with her.

Reed Mal ( @Eternity )- He has not had much in the way of words with her as both are less than socially outgoing. He only knows that she is a fellow Roman, and this alone makes him curious. Honestly though, he is somewhat intimidated by her and as such has not gathered the courage to speak to her yet.

Roland Bright ( @NympheaLily )- Logan doesn't really know the guy very well, just that he stares too long at people, something about his ability from his godly parent. Logan hasn't had much reason to interact with him, but he's curious as to his past. There's clearly something to the artwork he's done since arriving at camp...

Rebecca Myers - Logan stays away from her as must as he can. Other people who are cheerful are at worst, tolerable, but he only finds her endless happiness to be tiring.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley