z

Young Writers Society

When the World is Dying DT

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon May 09, 2016 3:38 am
Basil says...

@LordZeus ahh ... I'm kind of confused about your post, but I can try to get Harry in my next post if it makes you feel better ^^
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon May 09, 2016 4:02 am
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@Basil More shameless praise headed your way, I need to join more SBs with you, you're amazing!

----"Put me down!" I squeal. "Ow! I said put me down you son of a –" I punch his shoulder, fist bouncing off metal. I growl in pain and try to give him a glare. "What the shit?"

"Armour," he huffs. "Which way?" He looks at Matt, who's giving me an amused look. I flip him off. ----

I love this and I actually cannot stop laughing at the imagery I have in my head now XDD
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Mon May 09, 2016 1:38 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

@Basil Samuel brought the cat back and gave it a full cleaning. Matt will have jerky from the cat meat and the skin along with the bones are beside Wyvern as she slept.

24 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2016 2:20 pm
Basil says...

Whoops, sorry, I'll fix that tomorrow ^^
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

42 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2016 7:34 pm
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@Basil You did great with Matt! I'm getting al kinda of ideas now and I like that Wyvern seems to have a positive effect on him, even if it's unintentional :)

I'd like more than anything to keep it rolling and post right away again, but work is calling :( I'll get on this when I get off!
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

42 Reviews

Tue May 10, 2016 6:59 pm
Vellichor says...

@TakeThatYouFiend Is that campsite the one where Matt, Wyvern, Samuel and Harry are staying? Pardon if it isn't XD I was just wondering. If it is though, Samuel and Harry and Blitz are all still there asleep. Matt, Wyvern and Low are just meeting by the lake a fair distance away from the campsite.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Tue May 10, 2016 7:16 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

@ChildOfWriting Low (@Eternity) set up a fire in a clearing before looking for food and meeting Matt and Wyvern. He left his pack and gun there also. :)
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

42 Reviews

Tue May 10, 2016 8:12 pm
Vellichor says...

@TakeThatYouFiend Gotcha, thanks for the clarification! I need to go reread some stuff apparently XD
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Thu May 12, 2016 9:13 pm
Amnesia says...

Do i just start from Julia waking up? Im still reading up to this but I dont really know how to introduce my Character.
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu May 12, 2016 9:32 pm
Editor says...

Eek, I forgot about this and now we're already three pages in and I haven't posted anything for my character. I'm so sorry! I'll read everything and get working on a post right away ;-;
ï' ø вøɾε

24 Reviews

Thu May 12, 2016 10:42 pm
Basil says...

@Amnesia you can start your post however you like, with Julia waking up, maybe a flashback, maybe some straight out action.

@Editor its okay!! You can take your time, no rush.
Of course I am.
Why?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri May 13, 2016 2:44 am
LordZeus says...

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted recently but I'm on vacation, so I still won't be able to post for a while. Thanks to everyone who included Harry in their posts! (Even though he was unconscious). For now, I'd like to ask if someone could mention Harry waking up in their post. He will probably act surprised and scared at first and wave his gun around (Forgetting that it is empty), but will gradually calm down.

BTW his talents to offer include hunting, cooking and deception and strategic thinking. He is also great at moving without being heard or sensed. Just thought I'd mention that so you guys know.

42 Reviews

Fri May 13, 2016 4:13 am
Vellichor says...

@Basil Great post! Character developmeeeent :DDDD Just thought I would mention though that the bow is compound and doesn't utilize a normal bowstring, but a cable. This is what I imagined the bow as looking like when I first thought of Matt using a bow;

http://thebestcompoundbows.com/wp-conte ... 00x200.jpg

Just thought I'd include that for future reference :) Cheers! Can't wait for more!
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri May 13, 2016 4:38 am
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

@ChildOfWriting Even cable on a compound bow needs to be replaced, depending on how often it is used and such.

42 Reviews

Fri May 13, 2016 4:59 am
Vellichor says...

@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX Oh nono lol I didn't mean to imply that the cable didn't need replacing, I was just being a nitpicky loser with the string-cable thing XD I know I'm a terrible person I just do that every now and again because; nitpicky loser is me haha
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe