z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:04 pm
LordZeus says...

Maybe or Perhaps we could place the story in a future where tensions between countries are at an all time high, and some scientists created the morphers to become the government's super soldiers. Another country burnt down the lab to stop its proceedings, leak the information of immoral experiments that were going on there and then they try to hunt them down to kill them. The government wants to eliminate all traces of their connection to the immoral experiments in the lab, so they leave the morphers without help. Just another idea, probably not as good as Sunshine's though.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:09 pm
Steggy says...

Like Sunshine said, we could have the humans "trying" to re-make some alien technology and it doesn't go as planned. Also it would be plot worthy to have some of the scientists be secret aliens ;) (we could have some people be the scientists?) Also they could possibly make a secret army (or something).
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

39 Reviews

Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:13 pm
LordZeus says...

I don't like the alien idea too much... I'd prefer perhaps a terrorist group or even the government making a secret army. First of all, how would they know of the aliens' existence? And how would they know their tech?

279 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:26 pm
Steggy says...

Some scientists could work for the government, that could possibly know about the aliens. The government could hold some alien stuff that the scientists know of. Mostly the government could tell the scientists about the aliens, therefor creating some alien army to attack the animorphs.
If that makes sense?
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:31 pm
Lefty says...

I'm not as into the alien idea either. I think we could take a couple aspects from the animorph books, but I also think we should try to create a storyline of our own. It seems as though there's an opportunity to create a really interesting, original storyline here. I don't think we need to stick to the guidelines of the Animorphes series. I'm totally up for government experiments or them trying to create a super army. Maybe the US started the experiment and another country found out about it so they stole the research, burned down the lab and are now watching the animorphs.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:34 pm
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

It doesn't have to be aliens, I was just going off the books.

It could be the government

Maybe an Area 51 group of renegade scientists? I mean, no one really ever know what goes on there, there's the idea of aliens, but the aliens aren't really there. They could conduct unethical and crazy biological experiments.
~Sun Goddess~

39 Reviews

Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:38 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

That's what I was saying (Lefty's post)! see my earlier plot idea. I think that the other country, since the time i recommend is shortly in the future where tensions between countries are high, would not only watch them but actively try to hunt them to stop the US from creating an army of super soldiers, while CIA tries to get them back, as in their blood is the last remnant of the experiments, and thus their only hope of making more of them. And perhaps a rebel organization is watching them, deciding whether to kill them, or try to recruit them. What do you think? @LeftyWriter please reply

93 Reviews

Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:15 pm
Lefty says...

@LordZeus

Sounds good to me! I like the whole concept, and rebel organizations are always cool. Maybe eventually it would force them to have to choose sides. Some may join the rebels, some my help the government and others may be on the run entirely. This is starting to sound really cool...
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

59 Reviews

Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:18 pm
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

I like where @LordZeus is going with this. Im just going to elaborate and play with it a bit.

So this can take place lets say somewhere in the distant future and tensions between countries are high.

So lets say the US stole this technology from Japan (they all seem pretty technologically advanced and have a thing for ppl trying to be animals irl)

They were just using the tech for the public's enjoyment/entertainment cuz they all wanted to be animals cuz its a weird trend there. Maybe they wouldnt turn into the full animal, they just wanted animal ears or something.

The US had caught wind of this tech and wanted it to create super soldiers with it. So they steal the blueprints/research before a prototype is ever built.

So they create some top secret agency to build this Morphing machine. And they do with some tweaks.

Mr. Neil is one of the scientists on this project. He uses his cover as a science teacher to use his unsuspecting students as test subjects (or even recruits?) in this project.

Lets say everything was all going to plan until a kid whips out his cell phone to take a video of what they were doing in the labs when they visited. No one catches him/her until later that day when they were reviewing some security footage and saw him/her tape everything they did.

Now the experiment was compromised. They had to get rid of the evidence. So they burned the lab to the ground and the scientists went into hiding.

Lets have 2 groups of ppl watching the kids. You have ppl from the agency trying to get the kids phone and wipe it as well as get the kids back as in their blood is the last remnant of the experiments, and their only hope of making more of them.

And the rebel organization is watching them, deciding whether to kill them, or try to recruit them.
~Sun Goddess~

279 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:30 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I like these ideas! :D

93 Reviews

Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:37 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Sounds great! These are awesome ideas, guys!

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:42 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

The storybook's title immediately caught my attention, but clearly, this SB uses the name loosely.

Anyway, I have no intention of joining – three guesses why ;) – but I do intend on stalking this. Good luck!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

93 Reviews

Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:48 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Because... it only follows it loosely? :) I'm open to other names, it was just the first thing that came to mind.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:51 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I think we should keep it ^^

59 Reviews

Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:52 pm
Sunshine1113 says...

I like Animorphers :)
~Sun Goddess~

I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper