z

Young Writers Society

The Coup DT

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:30 pm
r4p17 says...

Sure. I'm fine with that. I think I know why the emperor has to be forty...XD
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

179 Reviews

Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:39 pm
r4p17 says...

@Kanome Your image didn't show up for some reason. So you may want to look into it. But that is alright since a picture is not required. Just make sure you can find another image that works or write a description of her. Thanks!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:42 pm
Kanome says...

It just worked for me. It won't fit at the top, so please, keep it where it is.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:51 pm
megsug says...

@KatyaElfant tell me if I need to change the prince's profile at all.
Test

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:55 pm
View Likes
AdmiralKat says...

I think that you are good. :D @megsug
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:07 pm
Kelpies says...

Just so Y'all know, I'm going to be changing my character right up until the last minute XD.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:10 pm
AdmiralKat says...

How so Kelpies?
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 pm
Caesar says...

so I was wondering, @r4p17, what kind of organization are the Shinobi in this storybook? Are they more like king's guard, their identities known in the palace, or are they the historical hired hands?
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

179 Reviews

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 pm
r4p17 says...

The Shinobi are like ninjas in the fact that they don't necessarily follow a specific lord like the Samrui do. But, these Shinobi have sworn to serve this particular emperor until he dies. (Just to let you know I just made that up). :o. I am glad you asked though. Will this affect your profile? (@Judas)

289 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Caesar says...

it most definitely will.

If they're like ninjas, they'll need a very good reason to follow a specific lord. If they're doing it for the $$, a conspiring noble could just offer them a boatload of money to betray him. Furthermore, they'd like their identity to remain secret, and as such probably act as palace staff.

179 Reviews

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:55 pm
r4p17 says...

I figured. But my plan was not for the Shinobi to be evil. And if they wish to remain secret the evil lord will not even know that they exist. Just try not to make them bad.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:58 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

that's not what I meant. What I meant is that there needs to be a reason for them to be tied to one lord.

179 Reviews

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:10 am
r4p17 says...

@Kelpies that is fine. I am glad you decided to improve it.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:17 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

I know r4p17, I forgot about the bold part, thanks for correcting that for me! XD.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:25 am
Kanome says...

Oh geez @Kelpies and @r4p17.... you guys confused me for a second xD I didn't realize you guys are using the same profile picture.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling