z

Young Writers Society

The Field Trip DT

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:46 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I'm working on my post right now. Anybody want me to put anything specific in it?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:50 am
FermentingFruit says...

Hey janika. Would I be allowed to have Cam break it up? It'd be a good way to bring me in, I'd send it to you first.
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:34 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Where is everyone? No one's posting!
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:25 pm
*coco says...

I'm holding off my post until Ment makes his.

And Dan needs to come back to the party, right?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:47 pm
crossroads says...

I don't think Dan will be coming back ^^ He fell asleep and would probably not wake up until the next morning, with giant headache.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

44 Reviews

Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:57 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Oy. I started my post, but I have drivers ed for 3 hours starting in 5 mins. I'll finish when I get home.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Alvarin says...

Yeah, Dan won't be coming back, he had waaaay to much to drink. So the only way he could be in the truth or dare thingy is if that happened before he left, hrm x)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

130 Reviews

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:13 pm
*coco says...

Okay, so according to Janika's post, Victor has to come back and help Akara before the game can begin.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

117 Reviews

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:16 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

It will be Cam helping Akara now - it's happening while Victor is busy with Dan in the cabin. The Akara/Cam/Victor drama will come in later :p
I forgot to say, Fruit asked me about Cam jumping in now and I agreed to it ^^
- they/them -

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:36 pm
AlmondEyes says...

:D
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

44 Reviews

Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:47 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Mmk, finished the post. Just sent it to janika, and when I get the ok, I'll put it up and we can start!

-Happy Gilmore

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:22 am
KingLucifer says...

As much as I would like to see everyone get what they want, Coco it is time to move the agreed on Plot forward and have the party interrupted by the adults who have made a startling discovery.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

117 Reviews

Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:31 am
crossroads says...

I don't know if I'm the only one thinking so, but knowing a bit more of the "agreed on Plot" would make sense. Also, right, Art said to be back in two hours too, so keep that in mind as well ;)

Not that a rather big part of it isn't quite easy to guess, though. But that may just be because I watch stuff on TV.
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:41 am
KingLucifer says...

I try to move forward with the plot at every post of mine droppings hints at every possible point.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

130 Reviews

Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:02 pm
*coco says...

Okay guys, truth or dare has started. In order to keep the SB moving, the people who the bottle will point to so far are Emily and Cam, so you guys can go ahead with that. Anyone else who wants to volunteer their characters, please do. When the game's over, maybe Victor can come back and give us the warning about Mr Reed coming and we can all scram back to our rooms.

"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester