z

Young Writers Society

Genii - Land of the Gods DT

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:23 am
fukase says...

@Minna~san
Don't you think we've gone astray from the topic...? Since it is becoming a new topic, I suppose sprinkling some thoughts wouldn't be so bad. X_X

@Tortwag ~ sama と @Sagitta ~ chan と @15253

I, too, am an aggressively JRPG gamer. But many incoming games are devoured in "COMPLICATED* machines, so I just don't have many to buy them all. However, I love JSRPG more than JRPG, so no comments on your games. If you are wondering what is this JSRPG, it stands for Japanese Strategy Role-Playing Game. <3 Sounds cute, right~ ^^ And Sagitta, if you got a 3DS, why wouldn't you try the Shin Megami Tensei series? This series is my most-super-duper-favorite-among-favorite series.

And is there someone playing P3P or P3FES? This game is the most loveliest of all~ There are movies for them to appreciate the hardworking efforts of us devoured when playing the game. You will love both the game and its movies~ (They are anime movies~) And! And! This game would add your knowledge about genii/deities/demonsAKAdalkhu. Why not try it?

EDITED: By the way, just letting you know, I'm being devoured by Tokyo Ghoul now. I might be eaten alive, so sorry if I am to be gone for a few *REHABILITATION*.

My storybook process is being delayed, but I will SURELY write ASAP if I feel like this is my turn now, which is hard to tell.

~Memo
Last edited by fukase on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love Koku.
He is damn cute and should be the main character
and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life.
Koku is Koku.
Koku is CUTE.
~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:29 am
Poopsie says...

call o dooty .3./
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:33 am
StupidSoup says...

aw I didn't get a thingy after my name ._.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

173 Reviews

Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:49 am
fukase says...

Sumimasen!! *bows*
@15253 ~ sensei
How's that?
Spoiler! :
For reference, I saw you used Professor 15253 in your signature, so I might better off with that. ^_^

I dislike c.o.dooty. I just don't know why~
I love Koku.
Koku is Koku.
Koku is CUTE.

62 Reviews

Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:22 am
Poopsie says...

maybe because the community is more cancerous than cancer
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:23 am
StupidSoup says...

yuy .3./
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:17 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@NicolMemo I am pretty sure that every storybook DT ever ends up diverting itself from the main topic at some point, so really, don't be too surprised by that XD

Eh. Kind of an agressive GAMER in general, personally :3 What I said about caring more about games than their consoles also apply to genres.
JSRPGs... You mean Tactical RPGs, right? Like Disgaea, Finfal Fantasy Tactics or Fire Emblem? Sorry, it just feels easier to call that subgenre that. And less specific to Japan, too.
Also, Shin Megami Tensei is awesome. High-five.

You mean Persona? As in, Persona 3? 'Cause I planned to watch the Animes/Animated Movies first. Most of the games are on a console that I don't have, so I need to find the correct isos and lag-less emulators to play 'em.

Tokyo Ghoul. That thing. Maybe I'll watch it someday. Hmm. Right now I'm too busy trying to find how I shoudl fill after watching the Puella Magi Madoka Magica movies. That 3rd one was... unexpected.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

173 Reviews

Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:55 am
fukase says...

@Tortwag ~ sama
That's fine.

Yes, almost like that. (I'm almost done playing every game you mentioned there. ^_^ ) It is less specific to Japan, but there are particular games that highly contain all of it: SMT Devil Survivor Series. Although surprisingly hard, I find this series so great till I ended up more than 100 hours on one of the game. And gladly, there is an animation for the game... which is worth the PAIN. Although the first game in the series isn't anime-lized, I find that quite shame. But the anime would be banned if it ever got anime-lized. 'Tis shame. I wish there would be Devil Survivor 3... I don't really have a 3DS to continue the epic games, so I'm starting collecting money...

Yep! P3P: Persona 3 Portable (PSP); P3FES (PS2). I played the P3P version because I have an PSP. ^^ See my avvie. It's him, the MC.

I don't recommend you to watch the movie first. I highly against that.

I would hate you for that. You won't FULLY enjoy the movies because there are many extra things you won't know by only watching them. You WILL be confused, TOTALLY.

I'm ANXIOUS about the upcoming Persona 5! By only watching the main character, I can feel that this WILL be awesome game to play.
>_< But first, I need to buy PS4 for that. *screams no*

Speaking of the dalkhu ^^, I just finished watching Tokyo Ghoul and that's why I got here. Watch it on your own risk~ I love this anime.

*high fives too*
I love Koku.
Koku is Koku.
Koku is CUTE.

40 Reviews

Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:10 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@NicolMemo

Gah... I'm falling behind in Disgaea though. Still playin' the first one, mostly because I'm trying to catch up with some Shoot 'em Ups - namely, Mushi Hime-sama, the Exceed series and of course, Touhou.
Oooooh. Had forgotten about the Devil Survivors. LOTS of Shin Megami Tenseis, that's for sure. Hmm.

*is scared by the bold text* S-So I should play the games first. Weeelll, now I know! I'll be sure to do it, hahah.
No seriously. I had no idea playing the games first was better - so I'll start with these.

Yeeeeeeah, can't exactly buy a PS4. I'd buy it just for Disgaea 5 if I could, but I need a 3DS first, because LBX/Danball Senki is on it. Oh, and Smash 4, of course.

Watch at my own risk? Hahahah. I watched Attack on the Titans. I know it's different, but frankly, I should be fine :3 As for me I'm mostly here because I gods and demons are fun. And also because I played Disgaea.
...And also because Paggya's a prototype of an actual character I plan to write, as I mentioned a few pages ago.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:38 pm
micamouth says...

Tokyo Ghoul is weirdly blocked on my Netflix, which makes me sad. ;-; I really wanted to watch it, it seemed such an interesting concept. Shin Megami Tensei, huh? I've heard of that - either very bad things or very good things. Must've been good!

JSRPGs? So, like turn-based or no? And Persona, yay! Never played it, but I've heard good things. Sadly I haven't got the right platforms to play it on ;-;

*pokes and whispers* and Bravely Default... ;)
formerly Sagitta

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:50 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Hey guys ~

I've realized that I've been sort of in and out with this one, and with some other stuff coming up, time's getting a little restricted for me, as well as Craz. I'm afraid we're going to have to pull out. Best of luck to all of you on this journey ^^ (Do what you like with Trent.)
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:51 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I agree with Wolfe. Sadly, I am leaving too. You guys have the best of luck with this SB. c:

(You guys can have Gar... JUST DON'T HURT HIM D: kidding)
Last edited by Steggy on Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

40 Reviews

Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:52 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Tons of streaming sites make that anime available though, so you can find it easily.

It's turn-based, but like, you've got different units to manage. Example here:
Spoiler! :

*whispers back* can't have it...

@SpiritedWolfe Well that's a shame, but I guess it's better saying this now than 2 months later. Best of luck for your other works, for you and @Craz!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:17 pm
micamouth says...

Duw, @SpiritedWolfe, thanks for telling me as soon as you could. It really helps, but it's sad to see you go! Good luck and don't stress - you too, @Craz <3

Does anyone want to take on Trent?
formerly Sagitta

62 Reviews

Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:20 pm
Poopsie says...

I get all my anime knowledge from these guys o3o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mUTQKMRLYQ

its persona 4 so if its going to spoil something don't watch it
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver