z

Young Writers Society

Blazed DT

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:25 pm
Audy says...

You can write about her tormenting the guards, that's always fun.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:35 pm
Dynamo says...

I think we should have the group go off to save Atila and Mishta while QuickSilver and Colin are having their bout with Dynamo. When they realise they can't beat Dynamo they'll try to run away, and getting away him won't be an easy undertaking. By the time they manage to shake him the others could have Atila and Mishta sprung and escaping from the government facility. After all, now's the best time for them to strike now that Camile and Wesley are away from the compound.

This way everyone will have their own shot in the spotlight and we won't have to wait for anyone in order to move the story forward. What do you think?
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:12 pm
Daisuki says...

I like that idea!
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

103 Reviews

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:51 pm
Dynamo says...

Plus, it'll make more sense that they'll be able to pull the rescue off because the main power users are away from the compound and won't be around to hinder them. In a way, Camile's last post made it easier for us to get Atila and Mishta out of there. :P
Take that, science!

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:05 pm
Audy says...

Also, TGI almost Friday. So I can finally have time to form a post D8 I've only been able to get on between classes for like 15 minutes at a time, so I haven't had the proper amount of time to think and come up with a post. But tomorrow I should have enough time. ^-^; Sorry for those waiting on me.

But that idea sounds good to me ^ :)

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:31 pm
Shinrai says...

hmmm... I feel like Colin would not be fighting Dynamo seeing as one he just left the base and is not sure where he wants to go and two probably would not warm up to the rebels that quickly after just being deceived by his own mother.
Shinrai (Japanese) means reliance, faith, trust, and confidence which are things that I hold value in and I strive to be reliable, faithful to God and the people I'm around, trustworthy, and confident so if you were wondering what my name means I hope this explains everything

103 Reviews

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:56 pm
Dynamo says...

Well they would be fighting him so much as they would be running away from him for their lives. I was just thinking that if Colin and QuickSilver shared a common threat, i.e. Dynamo, Colin would be more open to going back to the rebels with QuickSilver just for the sake of getting away from Dynamo. After that, he could decide just as easily to get away from the rebels anyway.
Take that, science!

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:14 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

I reeeallllly hate to do this to you guys and I realllly LOVE this story book, but I have to resign ): I just don't have the energy or time to do it anymore. Sorrryyy...somebody is welcome to take over my character if they want! Feel free to her (:
"Hello, is this thing on?"

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:56 pm
icebender28 says...

NOOO! I'm gonna miss you! You hardly got to write at all! It's so depressing...But, if you can't do it, I guess I'll write with you later! :D I hope your life gets less hectic! :D Bye!
Life is to be lived, not survived.

13 Reviews

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:07 am
Shinrai says...

our storybook has been rather quiet
Shinrai (Japanese) means reliance, faith, trust, and confidence which are things that I hold value in and I strive to be reliable, faithful to God and the people I'm around, trustworthy, and confident so if you were wondering what my name means I hope this explains everything

103 Reviews

Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:11 am
Dynamo says...

Yes, someone needs to post something if nothing else than to kick start the storybook again. I'd do it myself, but I already posted recently.
Take that, science!

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:52 am
SubjectBlue says...

I'll post tonight, okay?
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

13 Reviews

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:11 pm
Shinrai says...

Yay! by the way I love the name Subject Blue!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:00 pm
icebender28 says...

I would post but my characters stuck. Thanks Blue! :D
Life is to be lived, not survived.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:04 pm
Daisuki says...

I posted recently but for the sake of the story, may I post again?

Redfang, Apple, Princess - are you there?
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies