z

Young Writers Society

What the Emperor Doesn't Know DT

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:15 pm
DSF6647 says...

We DO need to get her something to do... I mean she could be cleaning, getting Darren's food ready. Oooo you could even have her go into the market to go get some food. Maybe she could run into somebody there? She is Darren's slave and is probably pretty recognizable, I mean he probably sends her on the occasional errand. Maybe she could meet somebody from the resistance?

I don't know just shooting ideas out. He is going to get up and do some more planning. Also, should I invite our dear Prince to be part of the hunting that is going to happen tomorrow? I am sure the idea of hunting down peasants will appeal to him.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:49 pm
Iggy says...

Yeah, she could challenge Garrett for his spot as second-in-command, so she could be inside the whole thing. The inside traitor ;)

She could explain to Papa L that she has to keep up appearances, and therefore has to help..?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:54 pm
gleek456 says...

You guys are cuh-razy! I come home, log in, think "Oh, I'm probably going to have 10-15 notifications", and I get 34! Most of it coming from you guys! *Sigh*

Anyways, I'm loving this "Day of Filth capture" plan you guys got going on. Like I said, "cuh-razy". Oh, and Kaya would go bizerk if she finds out that all those people got captured. :) :(
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:36 pm
Sins says...

I've just remembered something that kind of screws up what I've planned for Xanthus on the Day of the Filth thing. >.<

Basically, From Friday to Sunday morning (UK time), I'm not going to be able to post because I'm away for the weekend. Judging by the sheer speed of this SB, the Day of the Filth capture will happen during the weekend, and the SB will have moved on another 4783 days or something after that too by the time I'm home. :P I suppose things could still go according to plan if my characters are mentioned in the SB (Essy mentions Xanthus' capture in her point of view, for example), but I have no idea if that would work...
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:49 am
eldEr says...

I suppose things could still go according to plan if my characters are mentioned in the SB (Essy mentions Xanthus' capture in her point of view, for example), but I have no idea if that would work...

I'd be happy to include this from Essy's POV. :P We alllllll know how much fun THAT will be (panicmode x infinity)
But seriously, if somebody doesn't keep a hand over the kid's mouth, they'll all get caught.

Lein's blowing enough cash on you people as it is. =|
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:49 am
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Skins,

Couldn't you write it earlier and post it on here, and one of us could paste it onto the SB?

Just an idea XD
Signature Pending

1087 Reviews

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:44 am
Sins says...

Hmmm... I suppose. Then again, it might be a bit difficult because I won't be able to bounce off the others' posts, so what I write could clash with someone else/not make sense when it comes to the situation itself. On the other hand, I could write it so it's pretty versatile.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 am
ScarlettFire says...

DSF6647 wrote:We DO need to get her something to do... I mean she could be cleaning, getting Darren's food ready. Oooo you could even have her go into the market to go get some food. Maybe she could run into somebody there? She is Darren's slave and is probably pretty recognizable, I mean he probably sends her on the occasional errand. Maybe she could meet somebody from the resistance?

I don't know just shooting ideas out. He is going to get up and do some more planning. Also, should I invite our dear Prince to be part of the hunting that is going to happen tomorrow? I am sure the idea of hunting down peasants will appeal to him.

Hmm. I supposed she could be making him breakfast or something? Isha and I have the idea that Asha snags Lili and introduces her to the Resistance. Therefore gaining Papa L a valuable spy in the Slave Lord's home. >.> If Lili is up for, of course.

Now. As for what dear, little Lili is up to. I think she'll be cleaning or making breakfast....

And yeah, everyone knows whose slave she is.... I don't think he'd be impressed if someone else tortured his slave, right, DSF? And Princey should probably be with his Daddy talking politics or something? Maybe Emperor-boy decides to send him away before too long? Then again, Princey'll probably die before this SB ends. As for the Day of Filth 'cleansing'... Hmm. I don't think it would be a very good idea to let the peasants--and not to mention the minor nobility--see their Prince capturing the filth. I'm also pretty sure Emperor-boy disapproves of his soon touching the...filth.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 am
View Likes
Destiny110 says...

Emperor-boy will be all like "OMGRIANDODN'TTOUCHTHATEWWW >.<" or something like that, I'm not sure what part Dante is gonna play in this whole day of filth thing, all I know is he's gonna walk into Papa Lein's shop and BAM! He'll be all "What the WHAT?!?! The heck happened in here?!" and Papa lein will have to explain and Dante will be like "*slams fist on table* DARN YOU DARREN!!!!" And everyone will be all like "O_O. Bro. Chill."...and stuff >.>
The last person to mess with me and my tigerness lost his face...and his COOKIES!

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:07 pm
Lumi says...

Skins wrote:Hmmm... I suppose. Then again, it might be a bit difficult because I won't be able to bounce off the others' posts, so what I write could clash with someone else/not make sense when it comes to the situation itself. On the other hand, I could write it so it's pretty versatile.

Skinsbby. Edit buttons are beautiful, beautiful things.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

1087 Reviews

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:41 pm
Sins says...

Lumi wrote:Skinsbby. Edit buttons are beautiful, beautiful things.

Beautiful, sexy things.

If I can, I might just do that then actually. I'll write one up tonight considering it's probably the last chance I'll get, chuck it into this thread, and then dance around a campfire in my garden. That's if I have time... I've been given a ridiculous amount of homework today because my school's a stupid poo head.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:05 pm
DSF6647 says...

Good point Scar, Tharin would probably not be pleased if the Prince was seen doing that. *snaps fingers* I got it, we'll capture some peasants, take them out to the country side where no one can see, and then release and hunt them down out there! Hahaha, but I will not invite the Prince.

Also I think Darren would be a little pissed if someone beat his slave. I mean he doesn't mind if he does the beating/manipulating, but if someone does it for him it kind of takes away from his fun. Anyways I am off to post, and get Darren moving... and planing...

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:08 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Ah, yes. I know these characters fairly well. >.> Yeah, I thought Darren wouldn't be impressed if someone was beating his slave. I mean, it's no fun to own a slave and not beat them yourself, is it? Mmh, yes. I better sort out what I'm doing for Lili and get a post out.

Edit: And I got it! Lili's going to try and run away. Feel free to have Darren capture her, DSF.

Also. It's not the Day of Filth yet. It's still the day before. x.x
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Throwin' in my plans for Maura:

I don't intend for Maura to be captured. She's going to try and find Rein to protect him, but I'm doubting that will work out for her. She may end up getting herself captured depending on her proximity to Rein when/if he's captured (I think there was some talk to that?) but if she isn't captured then she'll be rather easily employed to rescue others (if Leinad allows that, of course he's not exactly pleased with Maura's...hobbies xD). Of course she'd only really want to rescue Rein (even though she doesn't understand why she wants to keep him safe. Silly girl xD)
Got YWS?

1087 Reviews

Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:57 pm
Sins says...

Skins wrote:If I can, I might just do that then actually. I'll write one up tonight considering it's probably the last chance I'll get, chuck it into this thread, and then dance around a campfire in my garden. That's if I have time... I've been given a ridiculous amount of homework today because my school's a stupid poo head.

Yeah, so I failed... :/ I guess I'll see you cats on the flip-flop later. 8) (oO Sunday. Whatever you want to call it.)

I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare