z

Young Writers Society

The Major Arcana DT

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat May 25, 2013 11:55 pm
Threnody says...

Sounds like a good plan. Just make sure that you keep the story going and everything!
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat May 25, 2013 11:58 pm
Sassafras says...

Yeah, like I said in his profile, Uriah would turn down a relationship before he accepts one.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun May 26, 2013 12:26 am
crossroads says...

I'd kind of like to discuss what we think our characters will think of each other as they meet. I mean, I get they all know each other, but they haven't been together in quite a while and I suppose they've all changed in the time they were hiding (Jaime surely has).. It might help with the first posts. And I like discussing characters c:
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun May 26, 2013 12:34 am
KingLucifer says...

Chances are rather high that Jamie hasn't seen Justice in awhile, and probably wouldn't know that she's become an alcoholic neither would Oliver or Uriah.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

117 Reviews

Sun May 26, 2013 12:38 am
crossroads says...

Jaime (I would really like to ask y'all to mind the spelling) hasn't really seen anyone. He kept away from all magic and whatnot, living like a human. However, he wasn't hard to track if someone wanted to - after all, he's a writer, though under pseudonyms, so practically a public person (or a few of them, hm).

He won't be very into doing anything at first, btw. Especially about using his powers - but surely I'd like him to be reassured c:
- they/them -

324 Reviews

Sun May 26, 2013 1:05 am
Threnody says...

I think Oliver has generally cultivated a mixed reputation given his actions towards humans. Some like Uriah would not appreciate his actions as he would view them as dishonest. Others may understand his actions differently. Also, many do understand his obsession with the past, but do not know how far he's gone in terms of losing himself in his illusions.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sun May 26, 2013 9:09 am
ERZA says...

Strength is a guy right?? Thats my character and I will post my profile tonight IST at first I will need to write the stuff out on paper...you guys will help me right?? You see its my first time..cannot wait to gets this started! :-)
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

117 Reviews

Sun May 26, 2013 9:20 am
crossroads says...

Of course we will, and welcome to the world of SBing ;)
Your character could be the gender you like him/her to be (or a split personality sharing both if so you wish) c:

Feel free to PM me if you need anything (though I'm fairly sure everyone'd help out here in the DT if you ask as well) ^^
- they/them -

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sun May 26, 2013 9:32 am
ERZA says...

Thanks Aria..I think it will be a guy and well no questions so far!:-D
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon May 27, 2013 4:53 am
niteowl says...

Okay guys, I finally completed my profile!

Selena misses the others terribly. She's probably contacted them at some point to say they're welcome at her cafe any time. She's also probably had at least casual contact with Jaime since they both associate with the creative side of things.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon May 27, 2013 4:57 am
Omni says...

Junon has the least amount of contact with everyone else except Fortuna. She can see the future, but recently the Collective have been messing with her projections into the future as trying to find a way to get to her, so she might think you guys differently than what you actually are.

She will most likely be one of the last to meet up and join up or she might even get captured.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon May 27, 2013 5:04 am
KingLucifer says...

Nata like in her profile doesn't get a lot of time to herself because her presence is often summoned to a trial weather humans know it or not. But when she does get those rare times to herself, she'll talk to Uriah or Kratos. Because in the grand sceme of things in terms of the universe. Justice would often judge if a soul goes to The Devil or to Salvation, but as stated in Uriah profile. Because they continue to debate Uriah's existance, more and more souls have been going to The Devil.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon May 27, 2013 5:14 am
Sassafras says...

It was only when Judgement started tampering with Uriah that he cut off communication from Death and The Devil, refusing to lead the souls and instead let them build up in "Purgatory", which is where all the dead souls are standing now, waiting to be led. Before that, he kept up a little connection with the rest of the Tarots. The only two he really kept up with pre-war were Justice and Fortune before (s)he got captured.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

324 Reviews

Mon May 27, 2013 5:44 am
View Likes
Threnody says...

Hello guys! I may be a bit caught up tomorrow given the holiday! So, I may make the first post tonight. Here's the game plan so far:

1. Meet up in Italy.
2. Confront the Hermit to retake the tower.
3. Travel to LA in order to find the Lovers who have been turned to stone, as they were the last to see the Chariot. I think Serena's cafe would be a good meeting place there.

These are just basic goals, I'm really game for anything.
~ The Little Prince~

324 Reviews

Mon May 27, 2013 5:47 am
Threnody says...

Oh, and for the future, I don't much care what point of view you write from as long as it's consistent.
~ The Little Prince~

'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy