z

Young Writers Society

Amidst the Roses DT Thread

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:33 am
PrincessOfDarkness says...

I'm stuck for how my charcter can interact with other characters (Dominic) 'cos he wants to save his brother, but how can I interact with other characters that way? (Unless it's them, obv) but other than that, who can I interact with?
Signature Pending

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:58 pm
StellaThomas says...

Once everybody gets into the forest, no doubt we'll be seeing lots of each other. Dominic already has a relationship with Charming and Cindy,then there's the fact that if Snow White does take over Middle Country, who knows which is going to be next? Think about his potential relationship with Taris- are they friends? Rivals? And let's not forget this whole time there's a sleeping princess needing to be woken up- and no doubt she'd be eternally grateful to whoever is able to do that. And then Beast & Beauty- and Sebastian? How's Sebastian going to take this Southern stranger in the roses? You need to think about all the possibilities.

Also... no doubt the Enchantress will be around to make his life a little harder.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:05 pm
StellaThomas says...

ALSO- the other thing we should decide is when exactly we want to begin. I'm partial to the idea of starting as the news of Briar Rose's unfortunate... falling-asleep reaches each of your kingdoms- for Cinderella and Charming that'll be, well. Soon after you've suddenly gotten stuck in, let's call it a rather thorny situation...
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:16 pm
CelticaNoir says...

What about Elia?
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:19 pm
StellaThomas says...

Well, I suppose once Taris gets the information he's going to be charging off to save Briar Rose? I don't know if that's the case. In any case, Elia will be playing it according to his actions, I suppose.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:24 pm
CelticaNoir says...

Hmmm. I was kind of thinking what Elia was doing right now. Is she already a human or still a mermaid?
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:41 pm
StellaThomas says...

Still a mermaid! She hasn't bargained with the Enchantress yet *giggles evilly*

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:57 pm
Rosendorn says...

So, for the sake of the SB, we should start before any deals need to be made with the Enchantress, and the amount we post without meeting her is determined by how many people we have to interact with? (Ie- those who have plans that don't rely on the Enchantress [Snow, Cindy/Charming, Dominic, Taris] can post whenever and move the plot along till they run into the Enchantress, while those who do rely on her [Beast, Beauty, Elia, Sebastian] have to post as close to their Enchantress interaction as possible so we don't hold up the plot)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

42 Reviews

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:09 pm
Shadowlight says...

Sebastian can probably already be in the forest- if we're starting from when brier rose is already placed under a spell.

What do you think stella? where does the enchantress want her dragon?
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:19 pm
Skorpionne says...

Well, I had an idea of where I was going to start with Snow. My first post was going to detail the death of her husband, and end with her reaching the castle. Erm...thoughts?
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:26 pm
StellaThomas says...

Sure, Skorp :) You and Skull can interact in the palace and make your plans for invasion while everybody else... panics. Dominic doesn't have anything holding him back- or does he? Up to you, Princess, whether he needs to make a deal with the Enchantress or otherwise.

I'd like to have Sebastian in the forest, if that's okay with you, Shadow. He can be stalking Cindy and Charmer or... something xD I don't know. Of course, if you have a better idea, tell me!

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:36 am
Shadowlight says...

Actually Stella that is just what I was thinking, him stalking Cindy and Char!! :D

When are we going to officially start the storybook?? I'm SO excited!!

also are there any other "Laws" that we fairy land residence should know before starting? (when you give us the go ahead that is.)

thanks,
Shadow :D
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 am
Rosendorn says...

We are waiting for Scar to post her profile. >.> But we'll not wait up forever. Just another day or so to give her a chance to be active.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:58 am
Sunshine says...

I'm looking foward to us starting!

What I'm thinking is for Elia to turn human as soon as Taris finally makes the decision to go off and save Briar Rose. She could follow him, perhaps?
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:04 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Sounds good, Sunshine! Also, now that Scar's profile is up I think I can officially say:

Go!

Laws for fairyland, Shadow? Not that I'm aware of- just that one witch can't override another, that things generally happen in threes... oh, and that true love is the cure-all for all diseases.

“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing