No more though.

Alright, pudding.
Gotcha.

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:04 am
foxfire says...

wow...so many vampires...
Last edited by foxfire on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

Reviews: 3
Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:03 pm
stupidjellybean says...

Name(keep it tasteful): Aidan Martin

Age(vampires do not die unless destroyed by setting on fire with a special kind of liquid so it can really me anywhere between 13-100): looks like 19, but actually age 67.

Human or Vampire?: Vampire

History(how you became a vampire, etc.): One of his family member bit him out of surprise. He left his family, now he's a loner to this world. He doesn't drink that much human blood. - unless he wants to get high. Otherwise, he can only get blood off from cows. He hates being a vampire by the way.

Talents\powers\skills: Can transport to wherever he wants and he's really fast and strong.

Looks: He's tall (around 6'1) and muscular, but not buff. His eyes are Grey, but when he's in the sunlight, it changes into maroon. He's arrogant, but really smart and sneaky.

Picture(no anime please): None

Up for love?: yes
"A little girl smiled at her teddy bear, her teddy bear turned its head and smiled back..."

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:29 am
Knurla says...

If we need more guys or girls, I'll make another character.
Formerly known as AmberAngst

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:34 am
TexanWriter says...

I've got a guy and girl (humans) coming, just so ya'll know.

Name: Lynx McDouglas

(Unofficially changed her first name to Lynx. It was originally Karen.)

Human or Vampire?: Human

History: For the number of humans left, she has witnessed a lot of people turning into vampires. She came from a large family in which it was every man for himself, and when four of her siblings and her mom became vampires (she was 11), she decided that it was too risky to stay attached to a group of people, even if it were family, like that. She told her older sister, Misty, who was her closest friend, what she was going to do, packed up what she could, and left. She’s a tough, adventuresome tomboy, but now that she’s got a life for herself as a wandering odd-job-doer, she’s trying to find her sister, if she’s still human.

Talents\powers\skills: She has a photographic memory and is ambidexterous (can use her left hand as well as her right; was originally left-handed, and then learned to use her right).

Looks: Typical Outfit. Typical going-out outfit. She’s about 5’ 5”, mostly due to her long legs. Her dark brown hair is kept short and punk/emo, and she has dark purple-pink lowlights. She has dark brown eyes, the kind of dark that looks black. Her lips are pale unless she’s wearing makeup, in which she uses a subtle pink lipstick, blue eye shadow and thick eyeliner. Nice features, struggles for nice skin. Despite the fact that she’s determined to keep people from noticing her, she really cares about how she looks, and loves (often dark) colors.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Up for love?: Abso-bloomin-lutely.

Name: Derek Flynn

History: Hasn’t had much of a personal history with vampires. He had no siblings and no long lasting friendships. His parents are no longer here – they died in a car crash when he was sixteen – and it was his aunt who took him in. He lived with her until he turned seventeen, and a few weeks after he left she was bitten, I guess it is. He’s always had incredible luck personally and bad relations, but he knows it’s bound to die out soon. He think that soon, because of his past, he’s going to end up in a really good relationship but have something horrible happen to him.

Talents\powers\skills: His dad taught him fencing until he died, so now Derek is very graceful and good at dodging. His reflexes are good, too.

Looks: Short, messy, dirty-blond hair with bangs that linger at his eyebrows. He has icy blue eyes that can either be sweet or piercing and cold. Keeps well maintained stubble. Angular features, notable oval face shape. Nice smile. I dunno, the picture doesn't give much to explain.

Picture: Tada! Photobucket Photo.(I'm using this one, even though it's a celebrity, because I have no clue who it is)

Location: A suburbia with not too many vampires. Lives in the streets, sleeps when there aren't too many out.

Up for love?: I believe JD wants him ;)
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:36 pm
JustDance says...

Haha, that's Chace Crawford.
I love his eyes xD
Alright, yup so taking him.
;)

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:04 pm
pudin.junidf says...

JD, can I make a second character?
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

111 Reviews

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:31 pm
foxfire says...

just wondering...before the storyboard starts, can anyone be a friend of my character...just in case we don't get lost or get confuse

88 Reviews

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:39 pm
TexanWriter says...

Lynx could. I odn't think your character and her would kill each other.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:03 pm
pudin.junidf says...

***Fox, maybe Matt and and your character can be friends**

Name: Matt Kirsch

Human or Vampire?:human

History: Since he was a little kid, he watched how every human around him turned to vampires. He had to watch how a vampire turned his only family. It was then that he decided that he was goign to fight them, no matter how, no matter if he died in the process. When he was seventeen years old, a coven of vampires arrived to New York city and chose his girlfriend to a vampire. He ahted the vampries even more. And now he fights them with all his strenghts

Talents\powers\skills: He is very good with the guns. He never misses a shot and knows the ancient asian art of handling a katana. He is also the master of gadgets to kill vampires.

Looks: He has straight brown,hair that reachs his shoulders. His skin is a bit tan, but with a beautiul color. He has shining bluish grey eyes. His a nice built, quite muscular but not bulgy. He's very athletic.

Picture(no anime please):
Spoiler! :

Up for love?:yepp
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

111 Reviews

Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:12 am
foxfire says...

thanks pudin...i think my character and yours will make good friends...just wondering, is he a bit psychopathic like mine?

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:05 pm
Forestqueen808 says...

Name(keep it tasteful): Bryanna (but goes be Spree)

Age(vampires do not die unless destroyed by setting on fire with a special kind of liquid so it can really me anywhere between 13-100): 16

History(how you became a vampire, etc.): Spree's father was changed into a vampire by one of the bats and later, turning all her family into one, accept for her. She ran off and now lives out in the woods, hiding.

Talents\powers\skills: She can survive well in the wild, and misses playing her beloved piano. She can hide very well and run really fast for a human.

Looks: She has straight black hair in layers that falls past her shoulders and bright blue eyes. She is thin and strong, weighing at 105 lbs and being about 5'7 at age sixteen.

Picture(no anime please): http://storage.kanshin.com/free/img_19/ ... 562015.jpg

Up for love?: Yes
Sorrow lasts through this night
I'll take this piece of you,
and hold for all eternity
For just one second I felt whole... as you flew right through me.

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:38 pm
JustDance says...

Name: Kelsey Elizabeth Shay

History: Kelsey Shay had grown up to have what one may call a perfect life. Her family was large and loving, her friends incredible, and her boyfriend amazing. When Kelsey hit 15 however, everything in her life changed. A group of blood thirsty vampires attacked her family one Tuesday night, leaving them all lifeless zombies. She however managed to escape with the help of her older brother, who gave up his life for her. For one year she roamed the streets of Manhattan trying to stay away from harms way. Out of luck she is though, for she is an accident magnet. She soon became roommates with a girl named Samantha, and by God’s grace for the last 7 months she has been unharmed. Let’s see how long that can last.

Talents\powers\skills: Kelsey’s a pretty strong swimmer, usually spending as much time as she can in the water.

Looks: She has very dark (almost black) straight hair. Her eyes are a muddy dark brown. She’s pretty pale, living in such a cold place.

Picture: Image

Up for love and other: Yes; Her persona is not too complex. She’s usually shy at first, but once you get to know her you’ll become her best friend. She’s caring about other people and creatures, and fights, pain, or anything along those lines worry her. She’s quite fragile, like I said a very accident magnet. You usually have to take good care of her since she falls into troubles a lot.

Name: Michael Logan Reese

Human or Vampire?: Vampire

History: Michael loved his family very much, but in one second they were all killed off by vampires, kept for blood. He ran away but that same night encountered a beautiful young girl. He soon fell in love with her, but he later found out she was really a vampire. A bad one. Before he knew it, he had become one too. The girl left him, leaving his heart in two pieces. Now he walks around, trying to stay away from humans, for he does not want to harm them. He usually has a tough time trusting people, and becoming his friend is basically impossible. He may seem harsh from the outside, but behind that scowl of his, is a charming young man, who would give anything to protect the ones he loves.

Talent\powers\skills: He can control water and also emotions (Jasper much? Haha) He is also pretty strong, and a fast runner. He loves nature, so climbing trees and surviving in the wilderness is easy as pie for him. He’s been doing it every since he was a little boy.

Looks: Dark chocolate brown hair, and pale blue eyes, that sometimes appear to be gray (like in the picture). He’s not pale nor tan, somewhere in between.

Picture: Image

Up for love and other: Maybe, it depends. I think I’m going to let him be a loner for a while, since like I mentioned above, he really has a hard time trusting people. We will see ;) ; Nothing else.

88 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:44 am
TexanWriter says...

AmberAngst wrote:(Texan, may that be my girl attacking you? I need someone to interact with.)

Wel, I had planned with JD for it to be her guy. Ask her, it doesn't make a difference to me.

-Albert Einstein

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:04 am
Knurla says...

I just need someone to interact with or else I'll have to leave the story book.
Formerly known as AmberAngst

I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin