z

Young Writers Society

Saving Face DT

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:17 pm
TexanWriter says...

Oi! "It has to be a real photo"! Otherwise, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you and nice profile.
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:33 pm
Bloo says...

Oh, you meant real as in real. Urgh Now I need to find new pictures for all my chracters.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:13 am
ridersofdamar says...

Ok, just to say, I really like this form. Really helps in making a complete character.

Name: Miles, Desmond Alucard

Occupation: None. Makes it by with a small amount of money, everything else he steals or borrows.

Side: Rebel

Home: Travels a lot, so no real home. He prefers to stay in Russia where he can easily make his escape.

Normal Abilities: He has a sixth sense. He can feel when something around him is about to happen. This gives him an edge against the people hunting him. He knows Parkour as well.

Paranormal Abilities: His bones are coated in a metal ten times harder than steel. The metal has changed his body in a lot of ways. The first gave him animalistic features that show mostly in his elongated canines. He has senses (sight, hearing, smell etc.) rivaling a wolfs. His cells are also charged with the metal and they regenerate and an amazing rate. He can not reform limbs, but cuts and other such things he can fix in a matter of minutes (or hours for stabs or bullet wounds etc.) rather than days. He feels the pain as it happens in its full extent, and he can only heal if he is conscious. He also has greater control over his body. He has extreme dexterity, and can even control his adrenaline flow. He can flood more adrenaline into his system than usual and it gives him a slowed down perception of time.

Weaknesses and Flaws: He doesn't trust anyone until they prove themselves to him, even the people like him. He is brash and doesn't really have any regard for his personal safety when the lives of people he is close to are endangered. He views himself as sub-human, as an animal, and he only tries to preserve his life because he wants to help the others like him even if he can never be close to them. His power can also be a weakness. When he uses his adrenaline control he lends himself to his baser instincts. After he lets it go he is still in that state of mind and he can not think exactly like a human (and begins to think more like an animal). He draws away from humans and sometimes he even loses his ability to speak and can only talk in growls.

Likes/Interests: He likes being alone and helping others. Sometimes he prefers the company of dogs to those of humans. He likes music a lot and has been learning piano by listening to songs on his I-pod.

Dislikes: Violence. He dislikes it but sees it as a necessity of his job so he does it. He dislikes the government and most establishments. He dislikes control in general. He doesn't drink coffee or alcohol. He is strongly against smoking.

Physical Appearance:
-Nationality: England
-Height: 6'2''
-Weight: 180 lbs
-Hair: Brown, kept short and generally messy from lack of care.
-Eyes: Brown
-Picture: Image
-Other: Scars over his chest and on his back. He has larger canines and his eyes sometimes have a feral gleam.

Style of Dress: Generally what's in the picture. White collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a hoodie over that and a leather jacket on top. He carries all of his belongings in his backpack that he always has with him. The only belonging he does not keep in the bag is his pistol which is stuck in his belt on the small of his back.

Personality: He is a lone wolf. He tends to stay alone because he realizes that anyone who stays with him for long is likely to end up dead. He is a very nice person that has shut himself out because he doesn't want to hurt anyone. He has two personalities. The first is a killer. He doesn't like violence, but thats what he does. He is always on his toes, looking for the people following him and ready to fight at a moments notice. The other part of him is like a normal person. He is very relaxed and open hearted while his first part is closed. He is almost lazy when he has a chance to be, but his first self is always ready to pop up. As a result he generally not a people person because they might get hurt if he gets startled.

Family/Friends/Pets: No family relations (see history)

History: He was born in England to a wealthy family. He actually had a very good childhood. Its a pity he cant remember any of it. He joined the army at eighteen. He was extremely talented and was upgraded to a special forces unit designed to hunt people with powers. His powers were suppressed and he was completely inducted into the program. He enjoyed his work and was very good at it until one mission. They were sent on an unspecified mission where all targets were to be killed. The only problem was that the targets were kids. As soon as Desmond found out about this he freaked and killed his squad. He would have been fine but a stray bullet hit him in the back. The flesh wound healed but his memory wasn't repaired. As soon as he woke up he was hunted. Since then he has never had a moment where he wasn't running. All he woke up with was a wallet with an ID and an ATM card with close to a million dollars in it, and an I-pod filled with 30 gigs of songs.

Up for Love? I guess...

Other: Cant think of anything, but if I do I'll post.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

88 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:03 am
TexanWriter says...

Nice, rider.

Remember, we can't have 80,000 Rebels and three Loyalties and a Drone. So far there are only 21, give or take, characters, half boy half girl, reserved. For future reference, mix things up. No side is the bad side, it's just a side! Loyalties aren't the bad guys! They just figure that their side is the right side to be on. Rebels aren't the good guys! They just want to be left alone, they're the ones you look down on. Drones aren't the evil government people! Okay, this part will require subplot, but they're just... uh... whatever they want to be, be a Drone is just they're job! They probably don't like it, either!

Okay, I've-- I've said it.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:16 pm
Bloo says...

All I can find are anime.

Where do guys get the real ones?
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

88 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:36 pm
TexanWriter says...

Search hairstyles on normal google (or whatever search enginge you use, search the web), copy the pictures. Hairstyles or find a celebrity.

Oh, and we gals find pictures, too!

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:00 pm
Bloo says...

You knew what I meant.

And thanks for the tip.

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:14 pm
Moo says...

Name: Redwind, Isaac

Occupation: He is studying for a veterinary degree, works part time in a clinic learning how things work.

Side: Undecided.

Home: lives in a small apartment in New York

Normal Abilities: He is excellent at drawing and painting

Paranormal Abilities:

Astral Projection: Isaac can separate his mind from his body, his mind becoming a kind of 'ghost' that only he can see and control.

Visions: He can project himself into the future or the past, but it is difficult for him to do so without losing consciousness.

Telekinesis: Move objects with his mind

Weaknesses and Flaws: All of his powers bar astral projection cause him to become weak and tired, making him very vulnerable. He's also quick to trust sometimes.

Likes/Interests: Drawing, Biology, video games, animals

Dislikes: People who lie,

Physical Appearance:
-Nationality: Moved from Sweden when he was young
-Height: 5ft 10
-Weight:
-Hair: Blonde, messy
-Eyes: Sky blue
-Other:

Style of Dress: Jeans T-shirt and converse or trainers

Personality: Quiet, clever, doesn't mind being on his own but enjoys company. He is slow to anger but when enraged, it's hard to calm him down again. He tries to avoid fights whenever possible, and will take a lot of stick before he starts to fight back.

Family/Friends/Pets:

Sister, Jen Redwind, 27 years old
Uncle, Danny Redwind, 49 years old

He has a cockatiel called Dude

History: His parents died when he was young so he and his sister were sent to NY to live with his uncle. When he reached his teens his powers began to develop, first telekinesis, followed by the other two. He exelled in school and began studying for his degree, finding a part time job and getting his own apartment. His sister got married and moved out too. He tries desperately to keep his powers secret but he often has visions and astral projects without meaning to. He has been sent to the doctor on more than one occasion, for 'talking to himself.' His family think he may have a mental health problem, but really he is speaking to his ghost during astral projection.

Up for Love? Sure, why not.

Other: When he uses any of his powers his eyes turn misty.
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

88 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:48 pm
TexanWriter says...

Yay, we're getting some profiles!

Name: Perriwink, Kelly Rachel

Side: Civilian

Home: Renting a one-story house in Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Normal Abilities: Think Leonardo DaVinci, Brainiac 5, Lex Luthor and Leader all added up. She’s the most intelligent person ever. A polyglot (speaks twelve languages), polymath (knows everything she has access to) a mathematician (can solve any math problem in thirty seconds or less) and everything else.

[No, I didn’t steal that from Boltage, Kelly was a genius from the very beginning.]

Paranormal Abilities (aka superpowers): None

Weaknesses and Flaws: Arachnophobia. She’s deathly afraid of spiders, will pass out at the sight of even a web.

Likes/Interests: Pink, tie-dye, drama, jokes, reading, learning, strawberry pie, having her friends around her, people who aren’t patients

Dislikes: Pessimists, rats, spiders

Physical Appearance:
-Nationality: American/Caucasian
-Height: 5’ 2”
-Weight: 112 Lbs.
-Hair: Long and blonde, but it’s a wig
-Eyes: Rich, chocolate brown
-Picture: Image
---

-Other: She’s flat, had surgery to remove breast cancer. [Yes, I switched cancer types. Sue me]

Style of Dress: Pink. Pink. Purple. Pink. Skirts and blouses with puffy sleeves. Girly girl in every which way. Likes tie-dye, too.

Personality: Fun-loving, good natured, laughing, happy. When she laughs it’s hard not to smile. She sarcastic with a dry sense of humor, but it’s non-stop. She’s always smiling and doesn’t really get very angry at people. She loves having friends and tries to be nice to everyone, while being naturally funny.

I just said the same thing ten times… Ugh.

Family/Friends/Pets:

Timothy McCraw - Co-worker
Gary Overlander - One-time love (has lost contact)
Most of the old characters

History: She grew up in your average, middle-class suburban area, catching a heavy Georgian accent. Her family “owned” the public library, so she learned to positively love books. The shadows took her best friend and her family when Kelly was 15. So she met Raven and they were good buddies, became roommates, same old story. Then the whole group that of ’09. After that she went to Harvard for six years (had won a scholarship and worked to pay for it), and now she’s a psychologist who specializes in Mental Paranormalities (ESP and stuff) and Psychological Disruption (insanity, people who think they’re Powered when they really aren’t. This let’s her help Powered when she finds one that really does).

Up for Love? Nopers.

Other: Holds the world record for most books read in one day. She’s had so many paper cuts she’s now immune to them. She’s a cancer survivor.

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:34 pm
Bloo says...

I have a new picture for Gary. It is under picture in profile.

Name: Amanda (has no last name, will explain why later)

Home: She lives in a three bedrooms, one bath apartment in Harlem New York

Normal Abilities: Knows almost every language man uses.

Paranormal Abilities She can create illusions; with some telepathy see uses to see fears and such.

Weaknesses and Flaws: When ever she uses her powers, she gains the fear she showed the person for a week afterwards, and it can’t escape her mind, keeps coming up.

Likes/Interests: Will edit in later

Dislikes: Will edit in later

Physical Appearance:
-Nationality: American, with mix Spanish-Irish blood.
-Height: five foot seven inches
-Weight: 119
-Hair: Long reddish, strawberry blond hair.
-Eyes: Big, living (like full of energy), electric blue eyes.
-Picture: http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollectio ... style2.jpg
-Other:

Style of Dress: Black clothing, but not exactly gothic looking. She usually is forced to dress business like because of her job though.

Personality: She is independent and strong willed. Not the one you can just kick around without some backtalk, or something bad happening. She has no tolerance for the intolerant, also the biggest hypocrite you will ever meet, and hates it when people make racist remarks or jokes, she always loves to make them (again biggest hypocrite ever.) She Is not afraid, or at least never back downs, from anything, and instead just fights right through it. Sometimes she lets her anger take the better, and instead of talking things through and being logical when needed, she will punch and kick her way through it, even when facing an army.

Family/Friends/Pets:
Danielle Mason-He is a fellow translator and her roommate.
Barney Erikson- another friend
Paige Connor- A neighbor and friend
Lily Stinson- Her best friend since they were kids. She and Paige are roommates.
Has no family.

History: When she was abandoned as a child. She grew up In an orphanage, and showed talent for language. Her caretakers sent her to school, public, cause they wanted her to learn more, at age twelve. She meet Lily then. She learned several languages in school, and got into college as Mandarin, and picked up several languages. She got a job at the UN right away. As a translator she learned a lot about the drones, which were discussed in many meeting, and hated it. When she found about her powers, she went to find the rebels. She now is a spy for them full time.

Up for Love?: Yep

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:27 pm
Flux says...

Sheesh, Tex! Make the application any longer? XD And Tex, since this is ten years later, wouldn't Raven only be 29? Or did the RoD end a year after? Spencer was 18 in RoD, so I'm just going to say that he's a year younger than Raven ... and if you modify her age, let me know.

- - -
Name: Wayne, Spencer Alexander James

Home: Currently, Spencer and his wife, Ariana, reside in Surrey, England. They live in this small home by themselves in a lovely neighbourhood.

Normal Abilities: As a child, Spencer was enrolled in fencing classes, and even into a club for it. He knows a thing or two about handling a sword, and he has great dodge/ reflexes.

Paranormal Abilities: He can commune with animals, and understand what they're saying. He can also take on the animal's form for about an hour now, since he has grown, but it drains much of his energy.

Spencer is also able to manipulate the earth.

Weaknesses and Flaws: Well, first things first. Let's state the obvious. Severe depression. And if he didn't put on such a good act, then he'd probably be in rehab. Spencer, with his depression, has picked up a habit of alcoholism.

Since Spencer hasn't used his powers in a while, they will most likely be rusty.

He has a much more sensitive heart than his sister, Cadence, did. He tends to hate seeing anything in pain, and has trust issues, basically.

Likes/Interests: Thinking of his childhood, and remembering how easy things were, the feeling alchol brings, forgetting temporarily, history, Raven, animals, Raven, horror movies, Raven, rainy days, Raven, Raven, Raven!

Dislikes: His wife's opinionated personality, pestering children, loud noises, fire, pictures.

Physical Appearance:
-Nationality: British/ caucasian
-Height: '6"2
-Weight: 180 lbs
-Hair: Silver-blonde, with dark roots
-Eyes: Bright green.
-Picture: Basically him, except he'd be a bit bonier in the cheeks, and large bags under his eyes ...
-Other: He has more sallow skin, and is pretty boney in the cheeks and such. And pretty lanky.

Style of Dress: He wears stuff like this a lot of the time, without the bag ... and he usually has old, worn leather dress shoes, and his shirt usually isn't tucked in, and really out-of-sorts and unorganized.

Personality: Spencer used to be innocent. He never used to believe that he'd have a guilty conscience. He was Cadence's voice of reason, often convincing her with his soft British voice. Spencer is a gentlemen, always offering the help, and never revealing his true emotions to people. He gives them a smile, one that doesn't quite touch his eyes.

Spencer is a bit shy around others, never really offering much information than just what is needed to know. He is humble, and modest, never accepting a compliment, but always giving them to help other people feel better. In a nutshell, Spencer seems kind.

Family/Friends/Pets: Ellie Fairchild, the annoying volunteer at the clinic he works at.

Ariana Wayne, wife.

History: Spencer, ten years ago, fled from his home in America, his sister's hand in his. They'd just moved to America from England, but their parents had become tainted by the shadows. And their journey began on that evening.

Spencer met with Raven and Kelly in a warehouse, where Spencer began to fall for them as they went through each of their journies. And Raven loved him, too. Spencer promised her that they'd be together forever. That she was his only one. But during the final battle to destroy the shadows, Spencer -- thinking that Cadence was now tainted by the shadows -- stabbed a blade through her stomach, only to find that she'd fallen into depression, longing so much to be with her parents. And her desparation had caused Spencer to long to put her out of her pain. He hated seeing her in pain. He hated seeing anything in pain.

From there, Spencer fell into a pit of guilt, his mind always running through the events, feeling that he should've paid more attention to her. But he didn't. Spencer fled immediately back to England, where he started straight into school to become a vet. During his training he met an opinionated, sarcastic woman named Ariana, who professed her love to him six months later. Spencer felt she'd be his relief from his wandering thoughts of Cadence, and his fantasies of seeing Raven again.

But he just didn't love her back. Despite the fact that he proposed to her, bought her a home, said he'd loved her, he didn't. And he's readying himself to move back to America, in hopes of finding Raven again.

But while Spencer word in a local pet clinic in Surrey, he met a young, nineteen-year-old girl in her first year of university, volunteering at the clinic, hoping to get closer to animals. She's always asking him about his life. And despite the annoyance he finds in her, Spencer knows there's something special about her -- she has a gift with talking things out of people. And he plans to bring her to America if he ever ends up going.

Up for Love? No. He wants Raven. And he's married ... XD

Other:
-Alcoholic
-Eats almost everything with ketchup
-sleeps in a room just in front of his door, always has the window open, no matter the weath. Paranoid.

- - -

Name: Schmidt, Damien Bryce

Home: He doesn't have a definite home. His job doesn't make a lot, so he tends to move around America, and other places, in search of inspiration and tends to stick to hotels/ motels. He's currently in America, though.

Normal Abilities: He's amazing in art. He's very realistic in his drawings, very fast and lithe.

Paranormal Abilities: Can manipulate ice/ water. He can also speak with those who have been killed because of the shadows. He's basically a medium.

Weaknesses and Flaws: Pretty girls, the dark, he's started smoking ... though he knows he needs to stop, never accomplishing anything/ failiure.

Likes/Interests: Art, mechanical stuff, music (rock), observing, nature!

Dislikes: Socializing, poetry, winter, blood.

Physical Appearance:
-Nationality: Caucasian/ Polish
-Height: '6"4
-Weight: 191 lbs
-Hair: Black
-Eyes: Gray.
-Picture: Basically him, but he's probably have a bit more stubble, and wearing his greasy, red hat. And maybe a bit longer hair ...
-Other: Dark, tanned skin most of the year.

Style of Dress: Basically what he wore before. Red hat, shaggy hair, red Converse, ripped jeans, baggy sweatshirts of many different dark shades.

Personality: Some would describe his a 'cold', but Damien actually just prefers to keep to himself and stand on the sidelines and observe. Damien isn't shy, but he just gets nervous, unsure what to say around people that won't make them angry. Damien is laid-back, and usually doesn't involve himself in others' problems.

Family/Friends/Pets: None.

History: Damien's family was wiped out by the shadows, so he moved to Arizona to get away from his old life. He began to work at a gas station, and also go to Cadence's and Spencer's Aunt Irene for help with his powers. However, when Aunt Irene turned out of be a shadow herself, he feld with the group.

However, after everyone separated, he stuck around the desserted town, before finding strange inspiration in the demolished look of the beauty. The first drawing he sold was of a wild flower sprouting from the ashes between the rubel of two buildings. After that, Damien began to travel everywhere, finding the natural beauty of things (and loving the peace of nature) and putting it onto paper.

Up for Love? Yes.

Other: When he has a vision, he often goes into a state where his head bobs and he stares blankly into space. When touched in this state, it can inflict pain on him, and bruises will sprout beneath his skin. He's also began smoking out of habit, just from his boredom, and to help him get everything off his mind. He needs someone to help him stop. Damien also rides an old, beat-up red motorcycle like this one.
- - -

Name: Fairchild, Elyse "Ellie" Mae

Occupation: University student, volunteers at the same clinic as Spencer works at.

Home: Surrey, England. She lives in a dorm room with her friends.

Normal Abilities: Can easily get people to tell her how they feel/ why they feel that way, great at solving puzzles, and she is also very flexible.

Paranormal Abilities: She can see the future, but things tend to come in quick, short clips that cannot easily be pieced together. Like a puzzle. She can also "jump" forward, like travelling through time (like a Jumper, from the movie Jumper), except it takes her only a short distance away. So far she can only do it about five times before her energy is drained, and she can only travel a distance of up to 50 metres.

Weaknesses and Flaws: See powers, also. She doesn't have a lot of patience, she isn't very organized, and she can be quite annoying because she is very curious, and sometimes seems prying.

Likes/Interests: Animals, mysteries (movies, books and such), puzzles, space, anime (Eureka 7, Naruto, Bleach, Gundam, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Air Trek, etc), old movies and television shows, songs from the fifties and sixties.

Dislikes: Cartoons, girls who have the same hairstyle (like a lot of other people), being mocked or insulted, when people doubt her ability, endings, when people cry in front of her.

Physical Appearance:
-Nationality: British/ Caucasian/ French
-Height: '5"5
-Weight: 108 lbs
-Hair: Dark, sandy blonde, almost close to brown.
-Eyes: Dark brown
-Picture: Here.
-Other: Naturally wavy/ curly hair.

Style of Dress: She's a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. Being the tom boy type she is, she likes to get down and dirty. She often wears shirts with 'peace' on them, or anything avertising a green earth. She often wears boot-cut jeans, and will refuse to wear skinny jeans.
Jeans like this, and shirts along the lines of this. She usuallys has her hair coiled in a bun, with loose curls falling out. Sometimes she wears glasses like these, when her sight is getting bad.

Personality: Curious, persistant, determined. Anything that describes a stubborn tom boy who doesn't easily give up is probably Ellie. She can be quite competetive, and often will 'bet' people to test their theory. She can be quite hot-headed at times, and often resorts to violence when insulted. She hates feeling weak, and is very independent, often insisting that she stand up for herself.

She likes to offer help to the weak (animals) and usually tries to help people get their emotions out so they aren't brooding over it by asking them questions until they finally get annoyed enough to tell her. Sometimes she can be a bit smug. Often times bold and daring when around people her age/ close to her age.

Family/Friends/Pets: Alyson Fairchild, mother.
Johnathan Fairchild, father.
Eric Fairchild, brother.

History: Her history isn't that complicated. She's never heard of the shadows. Ellie loves animals, and always wanted to become a vet. She's worked hard all her life, getting as good of grades as she can, but she often finds herself in trouble because she's done things that she's not supposed to.

Her parents were beginning to give up hope when she asked if she could help out at somewhere with animals. They thought that it'd be for the better. So by the time she was seventeen, she was picking up her reputation a bit more, and even had a scholarship to go to a university.

When she was eighteen, she met Spencer. She found his peculiar. She saw through his little act, and when he told her the gist of it (his unhappy marraige, the woman he really loves, but not about anything to do with the shadows or Cadence) she told him that if he ever decided to move, she'd go with him to America, hands down. Maybe that dream will come true soon? Ellie doesn't know about her powers yet, but if she goes to America, she is sure to learn about them.

Up for Love? Yep.

Other: Actually, Ellie is partially blind out of one part of her right eye, so her peripheral isn't that great. I suggest standing in her view if you want to talk to her. She won't admit it to anyone, however.
- - -
Falls back in chair -phew- finally done! :wink:
Last edited by Flux on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

39 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:12 pm
Bloo says...

Texan, I just read Raven's profile. Thhat is a sick looking girl.

88 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:15 pm
TexanWriter says...

Bolt:
What, Raven's build? Yeah, poor girl. But it's Raven.

Rei:
*blinks*

Um... Thank you thank you thank you thank you wow awesome this'll be so dang fun! But, wait, Spencer's as old as Raven? She was nineteen in the first... he was eighteen... add ten... *dramatically and sarcastically spends ten minutes on basic math* So that would be, unless his birthday's in May, something's off.

Everyone:
Once all the profile's are made we can start. I'm not going to be able to start it, so someone else will have to.

I made it long so that only people who really, really wanted to join would. It worked too well.

And that's it. From now on, you're gonna have to beg for a Rebel. Make some Loyalties! I mean, what's the point of it if there aren't any?

-Albert Einstein

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:00 am
Flux says...

He's not the same age; Your profile said that Raven was 30 ... I think. So since Spence was a year younger that makes him -counts finges- ... 29. :P

And yes, won't it be fun? with annoying little Ellie taggin' along (Except she's really not that annoying) and Spencer searching only for Raven ... Ah -falls back into chair- drama!
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:23 am
TexanWriter says...

The profile says she's 29 (when I referenced her age in the picture I rounded up to thirty, sorry for confusion). Oopsie, my faulty.

I'd squeal if it were in my tomboy programming. ...what the heck, I can be a girl once in a while. *squeals* That was surprisingly fun. Oh, the drahma! These are soap opera quality ideas, but with better characters (considering I nicknamed soap operas "stupid people shows" for unrealistic characters, that's saying something). Oh, the drahma!

-Albert Einstein

Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe