z

Young Writers Society

City of Secrets DT

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:52 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Do we know what was the council decision?
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:56 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I believe Tarasel has gained the title of Acting Regent? I think. I should probably check the SB.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:22 pm
DSF6647 says...

Technically I don't think we gave anyone the title of regent... I thought we were going to wait a bit to vote so more plotting could happen but I am cool either way.

@ Shadow: Sounds good, mother/son bonding is always fun. :)

@ betheny: and I think stealing temple maidens is still a good idea. Maybe I will change my post, or in the next one have lynx ask Ulta and Aodan to grab a couple of the maidens when they go to kill Isandra. That way Lynx can still take Keira to the palace, and he can get some maidens captured and in his hand. does that sound good?

@ Isha: So maybe before Hector comes the Queen and aban can have a nice chat? Mostly she will probably ask him to look into tarasel, and see what he is up to see he now has revealed his desire to be Regent. she could also ask him to look into the death of the King and all the assassination stuff that has been going on.

@Demoness: So I was thinking that the Queen/Hector could have been told (by Tarase;) that Keira WAS killed by assassins years ago. I am assuming that Tarasel is the one who raised Aodan and sent him off to kill Keira but please correct me if I am wrong. :P

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:29 pm
eldEr says...

@ Isha: So maybe before Hector comes the Queen and aban can have a nice chat? Mostly she will probably ask him to look into tarasel, and see what he is up to see he now has revealed his desire to be Regent. she could also ask him to look into the death of the King and all the assassination stuff that has been going on.

Will do! I'm a very busy individual today, but I will try to get it up before tomorrow. >.< I have a few other things that I need to do, too, apparently.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:31 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I like the snatching Maiden's idea. Most likely Aly and Aisha.

And, well, they were waiting to vote? Serves me right not reading the posts properly. Yes, I am guilty of this. SoBad. Better go catch up on the posts I skimmed. >.>

Okay. Time to go catch up properly and see what I can do about my little not-reading-posts-properly problem.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:32 pm
Shadowlight says...

A question! (because I think I missed this plot piece when it first came out)
Why does Lynx want temple maidens?
Sorry for being so oblivious. :D
if it is a surprise that will be revealed later I will wait with baited breath! XD

@DSF- Sounds wonderful! I'll wait to move hector until you and Isha get some posts in. :)
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:38 pm
ScarlettFire says...

The idea is that someone has hired Lynx to nab some Temple Maiden, which all leads back to Villain!General's plot to overthrow the Emperor. Of course, no one can pin it on him. XD And of course, this someone if probably thugs of some kind who work for the General without actually making it look like they work for him. Hence tying into the main plot where the Temple Maiden are going missing.

It's rather...fascinating and complicated, really. >.>

18 Reviews

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:13 pm
DSF6647 says...

Hahaha yea, what Scarlett said. Tarasel wants these Maidens for some reason... but I mean he can't do it himself and why send his assassins to do it? They have more important things to do. So he would use an outside source... it just so happens that the outside source has some assassins in his pocket :). *Pats Lynx on the back*

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:15 pm
Betheny says...

Idea, why dont we vote here for the idea of a regent or if Hector becomes king? Just an idea.

DSF if you want to communicate with Demoness I'd recomend PMing her, because I don't think she's on the DT. Love the ideas on kiddnapping Maidens still.

Scarlett did you ever think your SB would get so intricate?
"The world existed to be read. And I read it." - L.S Schwartz, Ruined by Reading

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:19 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Haha. I had an idea, but this intricate? Hell no. Besides, the story I based this on is way more complicated. The story includes unknown, untamed magic, lost princesses, a possible twin for the MC and a love triangle with Princey, the MC and her favourite Assassin. Complicated? Comeplete. Understatement.

18 Reviews

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:21 pm
DSF6647 says...

Okay my post has been edited. So Ulta and Aodan can go capture a few Temple Maidens when they go to kill Isandra. MWAHAHAHAHAHA

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:22 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Yup, DSF. That's the idea.

28 Reviews

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:26 pm
Betheny says...

What story did you base it on? I'd very much like to read it.
One problem, how the HELL do we kinnap Temple Maidens? It's not as if we can say 'Hey, come with us'. I must say, I'm a bit of a loss... :(
"The world existed to be read. And I read it." - L.S Schwartz, Ruined by Reading

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Haha. You sneak into the temple, gag them and sneak back out. Not so hard.

And I'll PM you the link to my WFP, Betheny.

28 Reviews

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Betheny says...

Many thanks. I doubt it'll be that easy... hmmm what obsticals to throw in the way....

Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy