z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:25 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Whoa....Nice!

Anyways I promise I will post soon!! Life has been so crazy lately and my creativity isn't that great when I'm running on 4 hours of sleep. I've been working on an outline so I should have it up late late tonight or tomorrow. Again sorry
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:55 pm
View Likes
Sonder says...

Thank you so much, @LeftyWriter. You've been a wonderful SB leader and made this truly enjoyable! I'll definitely stop in and see how everything is going. Thank you again. <3
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:21 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted. Sorry it's not some of my best work. Not really any major plot development. Just some character stuff. Check it out @Sunshine1113
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:58 am
Lefty says...

That was a really sweet post, @HazelGrace16. <3 I really adore Emma's character, and her friendship with Gwen. :)
Last edited by Lefty on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

93 Reviews

Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:02 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

*pokes @Chaser with a stick*

Are you still alive? It's been awhile since you've posted. :wink:

---

@Steggy since we're so close to the next round, I'd be happy to take up where the cliff hanger left off, but I think we need to figure more out about the spy and the file before I can. Did you have any ideas on what the info on the file is, why it was untouched, or why Mr. Neil has Emma's brother as a spy? It's fine if you don't, it'll just help to know what needs to be worked out and what doesn't. Thanks!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:20 am
Steggy says...

I think that'll be wonderful! @LeftyWriter

I have some ideas that are roaming around in my head after that certain scene that I can possibly give to you. ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:30 pm
Chaser says...

Sorry about that. I've been trying to stall up til now, hoping that Fantasy might come back, to maybe give her word on what Riley would do. That's really the only thing Neon has to do right now, so... I dunno. I'll certainly try to whip something up before the next round, but I can't guarantee quality now.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:31 pm
Sunshine1113 says...

I know I said I was coming back but I literally have no time. I have this major school commitment that has taken up ALL of my free time and I'm 100% sure it's the only reason I exist rn. I have an entire play to write the script for (or rather rewrite for the 3rd time), I have to cast it, help with props and scenery, then I have to help make costumes ;-; then theres directing it, I'm stuck choreographing half of it, plus I'm actually in it. And it's like hell week (or rather, hell month)

So maybe I'll actually come back after that's done. I promise I actually will come back, but gah! School ;-; so maybe I'll pop back in the SB at the end of March?
~Sun Goddess~

93 Reviews

Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:36 pm
Lefty says...

@Steggy I'd love to hear your ideas if you don't mind sharing. You're welcome to PM me if you like.

@Chaser Ah, I see. I'm not sure when Fantasy will be back but she had me take of Riley until she is, so if you want to try and plan something you're welcome to message me. But I understand if you just want to wait for her to get back. I think everyone has posted for this round except for you. When you said "before the next round" did you mean you're planning to post for this round before we move on?

@Sunshine1113 No worries, Sunny. It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate! Anyway, good luck with your play and thanks for the update!

177 Reviews

Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:00 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

Right now, it's coming out as a filler post. Just a bit of Neon's POV, and a touch of the love triangle. If anyone wants me to include anything they can't cover themselves, I could. As for the time of my post, I plan to catch the tail end of this present round. I'll probably have it finished within the next 8 hours, give or take a few.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

177 Reviews

Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:23 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Alright, done! Just resolving Neon's Kitten Impossible arc with Riley. I hope it works.
Last edited by Chaser on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:54 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

A masterpiece of a post, as always. :P
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

177 Reviews

Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:55 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Fun Fact: Every Neon post has started with him running somewhere. This is what's known as a running gag.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:11 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Hey guys Im very sorry to say that since my finals are currently going on, I probably won't be able to post till the end of the month. Possibly later. I will try to post earlier than that, but please don't count on it. I apologize for any inconvenience!

93 Reviews

Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:39 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

@Chaser Awesome post! The "kitten of darkness" was great. :P

@LordZeus No worries! Thanks for the update, @LordZeus.

----

Okay... I think Neon's post marks the end of the round. Yay! @Steggy, I'll start working on the continuation of your post. I got your PM and it was really helpful. Thanks!

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk