z

Young Writers Society

Blood is Everything DT

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57
Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:59 pm
Animal says...

LH and me are working on twin sisters. I'll have the twin sister instead of assassin...
deleted

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 am
KingLucifer says...

It was never going to happen, the only reason I said it was because of how valuable she is, I had no idea of Ita's agenda aside from the fact that he plans World Domination.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:05 am
Shadowlight says...

Oh lovely :3 I see- makes perfect sense. :3

Now I'll just have her get lost somewhere in the wild. xD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:35 am
AlmondEyes says...

Someone should be a twin with me!! Anyone?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:39 pm
Caesar says...

I would appreciate it if little birdies spoke to me before putting words in my mouth, for future references.

Also, janika, my assassin could be your twin. Maybe. I'd have to discuss it with Sunuma's royal family first. ;)

Spoiler! :
Now, I'm pretty sure you all know this by now, however, a DT post to make things clear. Perhaps Shadowlight could put it in the SB or something.

Ithirica does not have royalty, per say. There are indeed royal families who are potent and detain much influence within the kingdom, however, they do not have absolute power. They don't have any power at all, actually.

There are five Archons, each of which detain power over a specific field, be it economic, legislative, military, executive, magical, and so forth. There is another Archon, the First Archon, who is also the Crown King. The year (or years) are named after the Crown King and change when he (or she) dies. To become an Archon, you must have served your community honorably/exceptionally, and have achieved at least forty years of age. Sex/gender doesn't matter. I will be making the other Archons NPC unless people choose to play as them. It should also be said, when a King dies, his crown can be passed to the closest relative (the only way a female can detain supreme power), or there can be an election.

Furthermore, Ithirica also has a general assembly of the common folk, with no actual power, but their deliberations are useful and needed when lawmaking. There is also a High Council (basically the Supreme Court) which approves and passes laws. The Archons with legislative and executive power will be a member (not necessarily the most powerful) within this council.

More to be added.
Last edited by Caesar on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

42 Reviews

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:16 pm
Shadowlight says...

Louis, Please defer to me first before coming up with magical ideas. As you said before do not put words into your mouth- I never Okay-ed all the details in this description you just posted.

There are NO academies for Magical teaching. No where in Drallion.
Magic is a born gift taught by other magic users - there is no formal academy or training

Let me stress this for one final time and please everyone take heed.

The magic in Drallion is scattered and few. those who poses it are regarded with both reverence and fear in Drallion, they are NOT respected members of society, they are NOT trusted people. they are FEARED, REVERED, HUNTED and KILLED in several kingdoms.

PLEASE do not come up with magical laws or ruled unless cleared with me first. I don't like being the bad guy but I have been ignored and m wished not respected or understood by several.

Magical character slots, are now CLOSED until further notice (if you contacted me prio to this post and haven't heard back it is because I am considering your request.)

BUT PLEASE no more magic. if any magic is desired you need to PM Me first!

Thank you. :3

~Shady~

289 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:38 pm
Caesar says...

Many apologies! That is in direct contradiction to what you said in the SB, but you seem to confuse yourself often :3

I will edit now.

50 Reviews

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:19 pm
KingLucifer says...

I'm honestly surprised no one has made a Knight Character, it would compliment a couple characters like mine nicely. Though I doubt it would happen, it's an idea to put out there.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

289 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:29 pm
Caesar says...

perhaps one can be made later, when war is actually necessary.

42 Reviews

Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:15 am
Shadowlight says...

Lh you are reading my mind and it's scaring me.... I've been possibly developing a Knight-like character. XD

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:42 am
Omni says...

Last edited by Omni on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:43 am
KingLucifer says...

I would love an appointed knight for Amara, a rather good contrast character to help Amara's character development.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 am
AlmondEyes says...

I like your idea, Lou. And if the other royals are Ok with it, then go for it :)
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

42 Reviews

Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:05 am
Shadowlight says...

If you would like a knight LH then you may have one- what kingdom is he attached too?

50 Reviews

Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:10 am
KingLucifer says...

Thing is I don't make characters for a single purpose, that's what NPCs are for. I'm just leaving it up for who wants to play Knight.

Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100