z

Young Writers Society

City of Secrets DT

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:55 am
View Likes
SubjectBlue says...

Yes, Basically, Tarasel is an Idealist- he killed out of the belief he would be a ruler for the better, and if he discovers it isn't so easy- it'll cause him to descend slowly into darker and darker ways- giving you the villain.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:59 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Yup. So, he's going to win, but obviously something goes wrong. *won't say what yet*
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:58 pm
View Likes
DSF6647 says...

So Queenie is posted. She even ended her speech with a little guilt trip. ;)

Oh hey quick idea. I was thinking Lynx and Mrs. Assassin could go kidnap the temple maidens. Since they said they heard something or whatever. I was thinking some crime boss could want them for something, and was going to have Lynx do it - for a lot of money of course. And then they found out that Ulta was betrayed so they rescued her to use her to help them with the Temple, because she knows the layout and all that. Any ideas? Comments? Concerns?

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:27 pm
View Likes
Betheny says...

"The world existed to be read. And I read it." - L.S Schwartz, Ruined by Reading

28 Reviews

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:41 pm
View Likes
Betheny says...

Miss. Assassin thank you very much ;) And deffinatly, I like the idea and it would be an ideal way for Ulta to get back at the Temple. If we do/write it while she is still injured could make it interesting. She could be taking refugee in the Temple with Lynx as a 'carer' then at night they sneak out? Just putting ideas out there. Also it could explain the knocking, or just be a commoner since no-one is meant to know about the hide out. However I would like to interact with Demoness' characters before we set out properly.
"The world existed to be read. And I read it." - L.S Schwartz, Ruined by Reading

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:23 pm
View Likes
DSF6647 says...

Holy... I go to bed, get up and go to work, come home and a lot has happened :). I will get on a post right away...

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:17 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Demoness, I think you're confused. Keira and Aodán aren't in the temple. They're in Ulta's hideout. :\

Guys, please remember to read where someone's character is. If you don't, it can get very confusing.

28 Reviews

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:22 pm
Betheny says...

ScarlettFire, are you going to kill the mage or Isranda or both? I was just curious because if Ulta, Lynx, Keira and Aodán (maybe) go to the Temple for Ulta's revenge and DSF's idea of kidnaping Temple Maidens for a crime boss, Ulta will want to kill Isranda.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:29 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

I'm not entirely sure yet. I've been waiting on Synn for an Amar/Soren post. We have plotting to do. But you can go ahead and have Ulta & Co. make a move on the Temple. (Besides, I am planning on killing Isranda eventually...just....not yet.)

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:32 pm
SisterItaly says...

Kidnapping temple maidens? I think Aly just started crying *pets her little character*
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:33 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Yes, we're going to be evil and kidnap Aly and Aisha, most likely. Probably a few others, too. I'm not sure yet. Waiting on Synn and a few others.

28 Reviews

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:46 pm
View Likes
Betheny says...

Aww bless, poor Aly. How about if I make Cara into an actual character rather than just someone who gets mentioned? Just an idea. DSF, in your next post do want to voice the idea of Ulta's way of repaying Lynx? Unless you've thoguht of anything else, for the record I really like the crime lord idea though... :wink:

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:01 pm
View Likes
SubjectBlue says...

I may be a bit forgetful- but can anyone remind me where is Tarasel standing?
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:16 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Uh. Did he ever leave the Council chamber?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:32 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

DFS- Hector is back in the palace right now, do we want some mother son bonding?

Also!
Demoness, you stated some interesting stuff in your last post about Hector and Keira and I LOVED it! I wanted to know if you had any ideas for their meeting again, do you have something you really want to do? I'd love to hear them! :)
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand