z

Young Writers Society

Onward to Freedom Discussion Thread

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Sun May 08, 2011 11:11 pm
eldEr says...

Okay! SO. This is pretty basic - it's where you discuss the storybook. (Norly, Isha?)

Discuss away, and if you want me to post any information about Kiralin or Aquariazzi, let me know and I'll do so here.

Now get discussing!

Edit: This is the bribed guard's very basic profile::: (MUST read)

Spoiler! :
Name: Coro Pensulei

Appearance: Curly blonde hair, and a very short beard. He has blue eyes that always, always have a... playful glint, and they tend to be trained on the prettier ones in the group. He's around 6' and is, as all guards and soldiers are, fairly muscular.

Personality: Coro is in short, a very, very greedy man. He'll betray whomever and whatever he pleases, so long as there's money on the other end. He'd take money over his own life, and though he fears death, he thinks himself smart enough to outwit Teival. He has no fear of being caught. He's haughty, he's flirtatious and generally annoying. The only ones in the group he'll speak to are the girls, and a select few of the boys. (He likes both, but he has a tendency to think that girls are prettier and have easier heads to mess with and get into)
Last edited by eldEr on Wed May 11, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Tue May 10, 2011 2:33 pm
eldEr says...

Woo! So, all of the slots are full, and as soon as the profiles are up, we'll start. :3 (Or at least the basic information, reason for being outlawed, flaws and personality sections. You can work on histories after we start if you want. >.< As long as they get done.)

Scar and I have been collabarating for a first post, and after that's up, it's your signal that we've started.

If anybody you know wants a slot, or anybody you know who you think would want a slot, let me know and I'll open it for them. (After you ask of course) Gender/Race doesn't matter, as we're pretty much evened out.

ANYWAYS. As soon as I put up that first post, feel free to go nuts. xD
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver