z

Young Writers Society

Extinction DT

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:01 pm
View Likes
Teardrop says...

^_^ Alrighty, instead of discussing in the storybook thread, I decided to make this to figure out where the storybook is going. Thanks.

SB Thread- topic78078.html
Last edited by Teardrop on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And are the doctors dancing in, while the ambulances sing. Another boy without a sharper knife. The moment, that's where I kill the conversation, wrap this up with a knife that loves to feel. How do you know how deep to go before it's real?
- Yeah Boy And Doll Face ~ Pierce The Veil

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:00 pm
Camulaeus says...

Exactly how are our merry band going to escape the mammoth?
With friends and courage one can stand against all foes, for neither man nor God can conquer those who are not alone

"109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit"

GLBT it doesn't matterone thing doesn't change who we are

75 Reviews

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:57 pm
Teardrop says...

Well, I guess they got to a hotel and are trying to contact family members now.
And are the doctors dancing in, while the ambulances sing. Another boy without a sharper knife. The moment, that's where I kill the conversation, wrap this up with a knife that loves to feel. How do you know how deep to go before it's real?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 pm
SisterItaly says...

Kinda totally lost. I was at school. I hate to ask, but can someone bring me in?
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

75 Reviews

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm
Teardrop says...

Yeah. I mentioned her, I guess.

75 Reviews

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:08 am
Teardrop says...

I'm really sorry, I'm on vacation from school now, and my family has a lot of plans so I probobly won't have a lot of time. Just wanted to let you guys know. I'll still be posting, but not as much. ^_^

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:49 pm
megsug says...

Has everyone made a call? Where do we go from there?
Test

75 Reviews

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:58 pm
Teardrop says...

Another animal maybe? Just an idea. ^_^

75 Reviews

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:00 am
Teardrop says...

Okay, so where should they run off to next? Cassie's bleeding... not sure what to do with that. ^.^

75 Reviews

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:01 am
Teardrop says...

Oh, and BrooklynWriter sent me a PM, and she's joining the storybook. ^_^

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:49 pm
BrooklynWriter says...

So here's my late Profile. Thanx Teardrop!

Name: Callie Dunst

History: Callie grew up in a broken home. Growing up, she spent alternating weekends with her parents. She had two sisters, Megan (9), and Brianna (21). She also had an older brother but he died of leukemia when she was ten. Her sister Megan had autism, and her sister was perfect. Her father remarried a younger woman and she didn't get along with Callie all that well. When Callie was 13, her and her best friend Emma went to a party which was being hosted by the popular girls in her school. The party was crashed by men with guns. They killed fourteen people at the party and Emma was among them. Callie was thrown into a deep depression at losing her lifelong friend. Her only retreat was loud music and slitting her wrists.

What You Have In The Suitcase You Brought Back: Clothes (2 tank tops, 4 T-Shirts, 3 pairs of jeans, 3 pairs of shorts, a two peice bathing suit, toiletries, her iPod, and her pocket knife.

Appearance:( Picture )
Spoiler! :
This is what she's wearing + a pair of blue jeans.

Personality: Callie isn't outright depressed anymore. Now, her life is all about music. Unfortunately, she never outgrew the habit of cutting herself. Callie is quiet at first, but that's because she is uncomfortable making the first move. Ever since Emma was killed, everyone avoided her and no one spoke to her. She is quiet, but longing for a friend.

Skills: Callie is great at climbing and running. She is also a good spy, from all those years of trying to listen in on her mom and her dates.

Hometown: Orville, Alabama

Other: Callie is up for love.

75 Reviews

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:44 pm
Teardrop says...

Cool. Where are we going next, for shelter? ^_^

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:32 am
BrooklynWriter says...

I guess anywhere that we can find that isn't infested with pre-historic monsters. ;)

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 am
megsug says...

Well, someone needs to continue. We're a dying storybook.
Test

75 Reviews

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:58 pm
Teardrop says...

Mhmm... ^.^

Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves