Beneath a Silver Moon - OOC

74 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
eulogy wrote:@Omni @RangerofIthilien @Valkyria @JazzicusMaximus

howdy guys! how're characters coming along for everyone? ^^


just checking in again ^^
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
It's been very busy for me, I should get my character done by the end of this week ^^
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
Same for me, I'll get mine done by this Friday!
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
eulogy wrote:@Omni @RangerofIthilien @Valkyria @JazzicusMaximus

howdy guys! how're characters coming along for everyone? ^^


just checking in again again!! the deadline has passed but i'll extend it to this sunday. please get in your characters or pm me if something has come up! i would really like to get this show on the road!! :]
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
Sorry for the long wait, but I submitted my character page!
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
@eulogy I will have to drop out of this rp, there's a lot I will be doing within the next few months ToT
This is a fantastic rp and I love it, and I hope yall have fun writing it!
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
@JazzElectrobass no problem!! i totally understand and have fun doing your stuff :]

@Omni @RangerofIthilien, any updates?
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8354
Reviews 30
working on it now! hoping to get it in tonight!
Not all who wander are lost; some are just looking for their arrows.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
I'm sorry for no updates yet! I will work on this asap

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
update: I have a name!

I was going to go with a woman but we are lady-heavy XD so my character will be a guy typical omni

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
yippee!!!!! tell me if you need any help omni!
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
@RangerofIthilien @Omni

just checking in! if you could get your profiles in before rpmo that'd be grand :]

if anything arises lmk!
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
Jordan has been submitted ^^

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
yay!!! accepted!!
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8354
Reviews 30
Charlie is in!
Not all who wander are lost; some are just looking for their arrows.



You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders