Mafia--OOC

107 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Should I keep the roles that were already given, or re-randomize them?

  • Yes, re-randomize them. 8%
  • No, keep them the way they are. 33%
  • I am indifferent. 33%
  • I do not have a role/Other 17%
  • I am century, and I need an option as not to skew the results. 8%

Total votes: 12

User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
ahhhh completely forgot @.@ i'll get my charrie in in <= two days!
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 31988
Reviews 417
Hiii sorry, I don’t think I just still participate unfortunately :(
name: keystrings/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs


novel: flash forward




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
I'll get my charrie in within the next few days!
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8354
Reviews 30
My apologies for the wait! I’ve been pretty busy but will be sure to get a character in in the next few days!
Not all who wander are lost; some are just looking for their arrows.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3330
Reviews 938
Ope sorry I completely missed the first tag. I’ll do my best to get it in tomorrow right after work!

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
OH lol apparently i already made a charrie for this.... XDDD oops. anyways. i'm excited whooo!! :D
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 317314
Reviews 4431
Woo really excited to see how this plays outt
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
@Plume, Bella looks great! Samw with Tedoro, @JazzElectrobass. Excited to start this soon :3
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8354
Reviews 30
After realizing I procrastinated way longer then I meant to, I'm getting ready to post my character but have one quick question.

What is the difference between History and Background?

(@herbalhour)
Not all who wander are lost; some are just looking for their arrows.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
ummm there isn't and i've made a mistake :P sorry! (just fill out whichever you'd like)
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8354
Reviews 30
Alright! No worries at all! I should get the form up very soon!
Not all who wander are lost; some are just looking for their arrows.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 594
Reviews 56
GAHH sorry I took so long, but I submitted possibly the most annoying charrie I've ever created. : /
it is always another hand that guides me.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
ITS OK I'M JUST GLAD YOU FINISHED BEFORE RPMO
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
@APoltergeist, @EllieMae, @LuminescentAnt, @Shady how are your charries coming? if you need sone more time, that's fine
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
@AlienPoetry, are you still interested in this now that you've revived or no >.>
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]



Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold